• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Lurker

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 10:33 PM

Well, Me and my clanmate got banned again for no reason (although he did talk a little trash right before he got banned, just because you told him you were gonna ban him). It's obvious we aren't getting unbanned, so I'm just here to say its been fun suhhz =P

And just for future reference, we don't hack, never have hacked, and never will hack.

#2 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 10:33 PM

no no no, your entire roster just got banned, Demo will be posted in a second :)

#3 SwizzBeatz

SwizzBeatz

Journeyman

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 10:34 PM

does this remind u of when u walled?!

http://www.styledgam...ake/nubcake.dem

#4 Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Lurker

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 10:48 PM

Eh, to me i didn't see anything that resembles walls, but i guess you would think the hacks are when he's in mid watching and looks lower. If you saw any of our cal matches, he always watches mid and always drops 20bombs, he knows what to do and what to look for. And also if you look when he owns the guy in alley there was anohter one that gets down mid also, thats why he looks lower at that time, he times it and just owns him. Watch cal-im players and m, they do the same, thats why they are im+ :)

But, not trying to sound like a jerk or anything, thats why we are #nubcakes. We joined cal so we could have more competition then the average joe in pubs.

#5 Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Lurker

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 10:57 PM

traNsit a.k.a. eXit owning it up our first cal match on russka

http://files.filefront.com//;7575953;/

and him owning it up on dust1 week one of cal
http://media.putfile...raNsit-nubcakes

#6 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 10:59 PM

lol whatever son, we don't care what you say :)

#7 SwizzBeatz

SwizzBeatz

Journeyman

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:02 PM

Does this prove you guys werent walling in BOSS-Server.... My Point being it was obvious.

#8 Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Lurker

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:03 PM

Mmkay, I'm not one to b*tch and cry about anything so gl hf in life.

#9 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 11:10 AM

Dude you can prove it to be even more obvious by giving yourself wallhacks.

When watching the demo open up console and type

sv_cheats 1

then type

mat_wireframe 1

and watch him snipe through the doorway from about 00:25 to 00:40 it's really obvious.

#10 Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Lurker

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 11:22 AM

He asked me to post this here, because he found it funny that he got banned off of something that wasn't that big of a deal. We get banned from lots of pubs for so called "hacking" but thats usually because we ghost and that usually makes it look like we hack, but since i got banned the first time from here, we don't do it to the point where it looks like we wall.

http://media.putfile.../nubcakes-hack-

To me, it's not that big of a deal, #nubcakes had their own GG server for like a year and now a cal map rotation server, if we don't want someone on our server, we get rid of them, why? because its our server we do what we want. Thats why when we get banned we don't really care but, i always liked playing on bossgamer servers so thats why i actually post to get unbanned.

#11 Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Lurker

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 11:28 AM

Chris, like i said, in all the scrims we do and the CAL matches, he's the one to watch mid, he knows what to do and WATCHES RADAR TO SEE WHERE PEOPLE DIED. Thats how he knows there is someone in lower, he's teammate died and they WOULD ALWAYS RUSH MID.

#12 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 12:42 PM

even if you didn't hack, thats no reason for your boy to come on vent and feed us bullshit lies because he's a fucking tart, if you weren't such idiots, Id think twice and maybe reconsider the ban, but since you couldn't even admit to ghosting(which is BS because you were both alive), then I've got nothing more to say and your just another statistic on my mile long banlist.

#13 Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Lurker

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 01:56 PM

Yup, thats cool, after this post you won't ever hear from me again =)

But just for future reference, just because someone is better then you or any of the other admins, dont just assume he hacks and get banhappy, THERE ARE SUCH THINGS AS HARDWORK AND PRACTICE

#14 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 02:22 PM

sweet. I unapologize for banning you before. lol.

gg

#15 sFc | BlkDrgn

sFc | BlkDrgn

Lurker

• Banned
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 04:24 PM

i have been playing with sfc, home of the nubcakes cal team, since mid dec...

i used to think that a few of them hacked, and they all know i thought that, but as i got to know them, and improved myself, i came to find out that they are nust f*cking good at their play... i have gotten banned from numerous pubs for the same reason you banned nubcakes, because they owned the admins and the admins were pissed that someone better than them was kicking their asses on there home turf... get over it, you arent the best, and nubcakes proved that to you...

get a real life and remember that this sh*t is only a f*cking game...

if you think its more, i can surely find a therapist in your area for you to go and see.

#16 SuHh

SuHh

BoSS Calculator

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 04:46 PM

get a real life and remember that this sh*t is only a f*cking game...

ok... ur the one saying that u put so much hardwork and practice into playing and uve improved to make urself part of ur ALMIGHTY little nubcakes team...
so u get a life... gtfo off the forums if u dont have something worthwhile to say...

next time think again before u post some worthless bullsh*t on here about how ur so good and that we suck...

if u would take the time to watch that demo (instead of wasting ur time flappin ur damn gums off) u could see wallhax and understand the whole point of this topic...
we dont ban people just for the hell of it... we have reasons and we're not that dumb that we cant see obvious hax in front of our face

the tougher u act on the forums doesnt make ur tiny penis any bigger so just shuddup

Edited by SuHh, 10 June 2007 - 04:47 PM.

#17 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 06:33 PM

even if you didn't hack, thats no reason for your boy to come on vent and feed us bullsh*t lies because he's a f*cking tart, if you weren't such idiots, Id think twice and maybe reconsider the ban, but since you couldn't even admit to ghosting(which is BS because you were both alive), then I've got nothing more to say and your just another statistic on my mile long banlist.

I will finally use the first of my moderator powers I never really cared for and close this topic.

[] = Insert coin to reopen.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users