• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 05:20 PM

I was wondering if a new section or topic could be added as a sort of graveyard for bullsh*t topics, reposts and the like. It seems like reposts and posts of gheyness are abound and I thought it would be a decent way to get rid of them or if someone pisses everyone off and the thread ends up getting closed, jettison it to this section/area. Call it insult to injury in that area. Might also act as a "don't post this" pointer for newer members. I've seen it used in a few other forums and a lot of times the moderators don't even close said thread, they just toss it there to face a slow and boring death.

Anyway, just an idea.

#2 indica

indica

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 05:34 PM

Halcomb, this sounds like a good idea to me. I've noticed that there have been a lot of lame posts and reposts lately also. The forums are slower since summer started but there is plenty of junk out there. I trust the moderators to make good judgments when sorting out threads, if this idea comes to pass.

#3 The Drizzle

The Drizzle

Who is the drizzle?

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 08:43 PM

We shall start by putting this one in it

#4 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 09:04 PM

That's what the "delete topic" button is for. Maybe we admins should start using it more frequently :P

#5 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 10:00 PM

Then I can watch my post count drop even further :tup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users