34 replies to this topic

#1 -=Penguin=-

-=Penguin=-

Jedi Mind Tricks

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 07:53 PM

For all you druggies in here who has tried shrooms and waht should i expect from it? this friday me and 3 buds gettin a quarter ounce and splittin it so around 2 grams per person of dried Psilocybe Azurescens. What should i do to not trip out and sh*t

#2 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 08:08 PM

isn't the point TO trip out and shit. anyway it is funny to me that people pay for stuff that grows under cow shit. I prolly have enough shrooms on my property to fuck up everyone in the state of rhode island. and the funny thing is i have never tried them

#3 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 08:50 PM

What should i do to not trip out and sh*t

don't do them....actually I found it harder to have a bad trip on shrooms than on LSD

For all you druggies in here who has tried shrooms and waht should i expect from it?

be prepared as you may possible throw up....its usually best IMO to do shrooms in an outdoor environment, I preferred a secluded type beach...

also anytime your trying a new drug, a good site to check out is Erowid

#4 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 10:03 PM

you will laugh.... i suggest a whole 1/8oz to trip hard.

#5 indica

indica

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 10:12 PM

There are many varieties of psychedelic mushrooms. The amount needed to "trip" and the type of trip you have will vary depending on dose and the species you take. Personally I don't like them as I have never had visual hallucinations from them and they make me think about depressing stuff. I was depressed at the time I took them though. There is no telling where you mind will go. Have fun and ya you might puke, they taste nasty when they are wet and if they are dry they taste like paper.

#6 Lone Rapist

Lone Rapist

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 10:15 PM

and here we have the retard of the day.

#7 indica

indica

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 10:22 PM

Who is a retard?

#8 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:23 PM

You should be getting that shit for free. There are alot of mushrooms you can get fucked up on... even something as mundane as Fly Amanea (although I wouldn't recommend trying it, since they are hard to prepare and will kill you if you don't do it right lol). But yeah I've never tried shrooms, but if I had to choose something hallucinogenic I'd choose shrooms over acid any day.

#9 Lone Rapist

Lone Rapist

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:24 PM

Who is a retard?

penguin is

#10 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:29 AM

First off youll need a shitload of beer.

I would reccomend taking half of them first and see what happens. When you are starting to "feel" it then you can decide to take the rest of them. You'll prolly have a good time, but with this kinda shit it is best to take some then see what happens and go from there. Splitting a 1/4 with 3 people you probably dont have to worry about turning yourself into a complete space cadet.

I have seen people take way more than they should for the first time, like an idiot, and not enjoy themselves.

Experimenting with shit is just what it is "experimenting" to see if you have a good time. Don't get caught up in the "i did more than you" shit cuz thats just dumb.

Youll have a better time if you are outside or inside without any interuptions. I dont know how old you are but if your folks show up unexpectedly you might think you acting more retarded than you actually are.

Hope this helps.

PM me if you have any other questions.

AS mentioned by wondergod Erowid is a great site.........

#11 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 08:10 AM

the doses and reactions for many drugs on the Erowid site are false.... any one who does the drugs Erowid talks about knows that... im not flaming, just saying i have read up on allot of stuff that i have done, like mushies. also, never take advise about drugs from a square.

edit. dont worry about eating to much... trust me. lol

Edited by wyte mafia, 14 June 2007 - 08:13 AM.

#12 poopsmcgee

poopsmcgee

The Lord of You

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 08:37 AM

do worry about eating too much. take it easy your first time, it is poison after all.

Make sure you are totally comfortable and trust the people you are with. make sure you can get outside to run around if you feel the urge. Take half the amount you have, then after an hour or so nibble down the rest if you feel up to it.

It will rot your stomach a bit so try having some food on hand that seems to help.

#13 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 11:16 AM

eh. dunno about the eating too much bullsh*t. first time i ever tripped on shrooms a friend of mine and i went and picked about 35-40 caps of Purple Saturns which apparently grow like weeds at my friend's old pasture. (no longer lives there and hence my mushroom days are over.) we boiled the caps and made the worst tasting batch of koolaide ever out of them. we drank all of it before going to our "grad night" or whatever it's called when graduating seniors go to disney world. best night ever. it was only after the fact that we learned that 7-8 caps would be the recommended amount per person.

#14 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 01:21 PM

Prepare to giggle. Alot. Then, assuming you eat alot of them, prepare to trip balls. But everyone is different. You never know how you will react.

The first time I did mushrooms, I ate a whole plate full. Probably 30 or so caps. I ate them straight, no mixing with other foods. Try one and see if you can stand the taste, if you can just eat them straight. If you can't, put them on a sandwich or make some tea or koolaid.

The funnest part to me is coming down. After you see all the crazy sh*t. I sat there for hours amazed by my hands. I could bend them and mold them into any shape. It was f*cking awesome.

#15 -=Penguin=-

-=Penguin=-

Jedi Mind Tricks

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 03:11 PM

what i meant about trip out is "bad trip" :perk: :perk:

but yea thanks for all your advice, ive been on some sites cuz i dont do drugs that i dont know well, all i needed is some advice, thanks :tup: :tup:

PS Lone may i ask why u would call me an retard?

Edited by -=Penguin=-, 14 June 2007 - 03:12 PM.

#16 -=Penguin=-

-=Penguin=-

Jedi Mind Tricks

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 04:20 PM

Also last question is what should we do? Like what type of movies should we watch, should we just sit and do nothing and let it take you, waht type of music should we listen to etc.

i was thinking of smoking just a blunt be4 we do it and take the shrooms after the weed just starts to fade away

Edited by -=Penguin=-, 14 June 2007 - 04:24 PM.

#17 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 04:48 PM

I enjoyed watching southpark. But don't spend the entire time watching tv or movies. Half of the experience is looking at cool sh*t. I would probably go outside and chill.

I usually drink a few beers, then after my taste buds are numbed, eat the mushrooms. After eating, then just drink a few more beers. In about 30 minutes or so the giggling will begin.

#18 poopsmcgee

poopsmcgee

The Lord of You

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 10:39 PM

Also last question is what should we do? Like what type of movies should we watch, should we just sit and do nothing and let it take you, waht type of music should we listen to etc.

i was thinking of smoking just a blunt be4 we do it and take the shrooms after the weed just starts to fade away

chances are you won't want to sit and watch a movie. When I lived in Toronto we used to go to the roof top patio and watch the city for hours laughing and running around outside. again make sure you really like the person/people you are with. it's a weird bonding experience not at all like smoking a blunt with someone.

#19 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 10:46 PM

eat the shrooms then smoke to get your mind off wondering whats about to happen to you. put in a movie with good acting. nothing cheesy or you will notice the flaws. but the bottom line is you will have a good time. dont doubt that for one second. also , i have tried to look at cool visualizations on win amp and others but the carpet is always the most fun. if you eat enough you wont be able to stop the patterns from forming changing everything.

Edited by wyte mafia, 14 June 2007 - 10:49 PM.

#20 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 10:50 PM

If you're indoors: Lava lamps, slinkeys, kaleidoscopes, or even an aquarium! It'll be the shit.
Outdoors: Nature... that's all you'll need, trust me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users