7 replies to this topic

#1 thirdfey

thirdfey

Lurker

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 10:25 PM

Hey all,

Been playing on BoSS now for a couple months and I figured I may as well join up so I can have the cool BoSS tag infront of my name :9: I live in NC, USA working as a network admin/phone b*tch. Play video games too much, still have my original Commodore 128 that I bought new along with my Nintendo 8-bit. Like to ride motorcycles when the weathers above 50 otherwise I'm trucking it or scottering it :1: Currently I'm gonna be on the servers way too much because I'm injured. Tore up some stuff in my foot while playing the adult dodgeball league in my town. That's right, you heard me, dodgeball. I kept playing after the injury for another hour than consumed alcohol to ease the pain. Anyway, see ya on the server, and talk to ya on Ventrilo or whatever it's called. I'm gonna go back to BoSS 2 and see if the name chaging hacker is off of it yet......

Tony

#2 c_raid

c_raid

hater proof

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 12:10 AM

what up

#3 smokey

smokey

Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 03:50 AM

welcome man nice to have you with us

#4 Vidomaker

Vidomaker

Lurker

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 03:21 PM

Good to see you finally joined thirdfey. Seen you playing a lot lately, probably, as you stated, due to your injury. Hope you get to feeling better, but until then, enjoy the killing.

#5 DanKBudZ

DanKBudZ

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 03:51 PM

Sorry to hear about the injury. But at least you have a dodgeball league you lucky f*cker. :1: Wish my town had a damn dodgeball league.

#6 thirdfey

thirdfey

Lurker

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 02:33 PM

thanks guys, yeah i grabbed my avatar from a guy on ar15.com but really have no way of giving him credit in the avatar, but he probably stole it from someone else :D

I figure a couple more weeks till i'm out playing dodgeball again so i can get reinjured, who knows, get some more x-rays next week.

may the cowbell be with you all

#7 Unk

Unk

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 03:42 PM

Sup dude. Welcome to HELL!!!!!Mauahahahahaahahah!!!!!

#8 thirdfey

thirdfey

Lurker

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 05:11 PM

:1: if you only knew :perk:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users