• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sharkmano2

sharkmano2

Lurker

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 12:51 AM

About a week ago, I was on Boss #1 playing, and it was me against like one other guy and the admin. I killed the admin completely fairly 4 or 5 times, and then he started doing stuff to mess me up and abusing his admin position. When I informed him he was being a prick, I got banned. Now I can't get into any of the Boss servers. How would I go about getting unbanned?

#2 DanKBudZ

DanKBudZ

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 09:21 AM

:tdown:

#3 sharkmano2

sharkmano2

Lurker

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 10:13 PM

:mad: they need to create a smiley to communicate what an utter f***ing moron you have to be to allow admins to abuse their positions and then be rude when people complain about it.

#4 Kass

Kass

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 11:40 PM

you aren't helping your case any here bud

#5 DanKBudZ

DanKBudZ

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 09:33 AM

:mad: they need to create a smiley to communicate what an utter f***ing moron you have to be to allow admins to abuse their positions and then be rude when people complain about it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are just like every other douchebag that comes in here complaining about being banned. Either its admin abuse or you did absolutely nothing wrong and didn't deserve to be banned, or you don't know why you were banned, or blah blah blah blah. Its the same sh*t with all you little b*tches. If you were banned, it was for good reason. If you don't like it, tough sh*t faggot. You obviously suck so bad, we don't want you on our servers.

Now f*ck off! You are banned. Get that through your head. You will not be unbanned. Ever.

And just to be clear, I'm not the admin who banned you in the first place. If an admin slays you, and you call him a prick, you should expect to be banned.

Edited by DanKBudZ, 22 March 2005 - 10:42 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users