Photo

John McClane vs. John Rambo, Who Will Win?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 02:34 PM

ok so i saw it last night...my assesment

EXCELLENT action movie, definately deserving of being a die hard movie, alot better than the second one for sure. One problem though. I had expectations upon entering this movie. you see i had put this movie on a original die hard pedistal. If this were just a stand alone PG-13 action movie i believe hands down it would have been the best of the entire summer, it still maybe. The only problem i had was with it being PG-13 the character (john mcclain) is way to bad ass to let people live and curse as little as he did.

spoiler time

Spoiler

Im sorry but there should have been more heads exploding and foul language. If they would have called me and let me turn it into a R movie, it would have been the action movie of the year. lol

through all of this ranting i still enjoyed the shit out of it and was very satisfied for $8

#22 Glacius

Glacius

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 12:14 AM

Don't listen to Glacius, he's retarded. McClane does indeed say it, only once, but he does say it.

did you read my post you retard? i said they gayed it out, as in right before he said the last part a gun went off. Where as in past die hards you hear the full line no interuptions. please learn to read before commenting ok? thanks :tdown:

#23 Captain Winters

Captain Winters

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:45 PM

John McClane :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users