• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 thirdfey

thirdfey

Lurker

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 12:05 AM

This is total BS. I've been playing on BoSS server for how many months now not cheating, never causing a problem except for one time when I was a T and the admin told me I was camping, I started moving right away. Now this sh*t happens.

Some CT had been buying flashes the whole round and another CT or same CT bought a sniper rifle. Both admins were on the CT side. Who gets banned? Me, the T that picked up the sniper rifle and said I have a sniper rifle. I even typed it out that someone bought a sniper rifle and shoot the thing and I get banned!!!! The 2-3 previous rounds the person had been shooting it off, I could hear from the f*cking T spawn it is so loud . Honestly, WTF is wrong with this? I kept saying CT's are buying flashes and snipers and no one does sh*t about it. Really f*cking weak

Capn and Kass were the admins on CT at the time, on the team with the guy who kept buying flashes and sniper rifle

Edited by thirdfey, 21 March 2005 - 12:25 AM.

#2 Vidomaker

Vidomaker

Lurker

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 12:45 AM

This happens quite a bit. It's because these items aren't available to buy except through the console. I'm not sure why they aren't totally restricted, but until they are, people are still able to go through the console and purchase these items.

They say they're banned, but don't do everything to make sure people cannot buy them. A few weeks ago someone kept arguing with me that these items are restricted through the buy screen, but not through the console, which is how he was buying them. I have no idea how to change this, and wouldn't be able to if I could, so I hope BoSS gets this message now that these items are only restricted in the Buy screen, and not through the console. You must find a way to completely ban them from the server or this will continue to happen.

#3 thirdfey

thirdfey

Lurker

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 12:51 AM

I hope BoSS gets this message now that these items are only restricted in the Buy screen, and not through the console.

and also the message about unbanning me on server 2 :tup: Although it doesn't really matter now since no one is on either server.

#4 Vidomaker

Vidomaker

Lurker

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 12:59 AM

and also the message about unbanning me on server 2  :tup: Although it doesn't really matter now since no one is on either server.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wish I could unban you cause I know you don't cheat. I wasn't in there when whoever it was was buying the Snipers, but I was in there tonight with you and a good number of people in server #2 and someone was buying flashes and tossing them all over. That always pisses me off. I play on BoSS servers mainly to get away from freakin' Flashes!!

Hopefully something in this post will help in persuading Shadow to unban you, but if not, you can always play on server #1.

#5 Achilles

Achilles

Lurker

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 08:36 AM

I've heard something about the way you change your scripts will allow people to buy restricted items......not really sure how you do that though. Anyway, if you want Shadow to unban you from server 2, you need to post your steam. Good luck ! :20:

#6 DanKBudZ

DanKBudZ

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 09:24 AM

I'd unban you if I could, but I can't so you'll have to wait for Shadow.

I just want to make a little suggestion. Don't get this confused with a flame, cause I'm not flaming you.

If you happen to pick up a sniper rifle, auto pickup of course, just drop it immediately! Don't stop and think about it, don't hold it, don't walk around with it, and definately don't fire it! Just drop it and alert an admin to the fact someone is exploiting the server. If an admin is in the server, it'll be taken care of. This will ensure you do not get banned.

#7 thirdfey

thirdfey

Lurker

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 11:57 AM

I've heard something about the way you change your scripts will allow people to buy restricted items......not really sure how you do that though.  Anyway, if you want Shadow to unban you from server 2, you need to post your steam.  Good luck !  :20:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Steam_0:1:5138196

#8 thirdfey

thirdfey

Lurker

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 01:07 PM

are you serious? you must be joking. what is with all the racism in CS anyway?

#9 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 01:48 PM

im surely not joking, helping cause trouble in the server is no joke, what gives you the right to distrib scripts to go against our rules? f*ck that.

#10 thirdfey

thirdfey

Lurker

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 02:06 PM

what are you talking about? I don't run scripts, I don't even know where to get these scripts to do this sh*t. Did you not read my post? It was a CT guy the whole time buying this stuff, I picked something up to show they were being bought and in the middle of typing something to the admin when I got banned because nothing was being done about it as far as the T's could see. You seem to have this story backwards. CHeck with your source again, check with other peopl on the server. Why after months of playing on the server would I suddenly start cheating?

Edited by thirdfey, 21 March 2005 - 02:07 PM.

#11 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 02:09 PM

im hearing that you were trying to get your point accross.... ie throwing flashbangs, etc... trying to start somethin up

#12 thirdfey

thirdfey

Lurker

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 02:16 PM

so, am I getting this right, the guy who was actually buying all this stuff and tossing it at t's is probably still on the server but i got banned because I was trying to get the admin to see this was going on?

#13 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 02:16 PM

thats why ventrilo is best for getting the admins to listen, we are always on it from 10 am to midnight, for now, you are unbanned, i am still going to review this with the admins that were on, you do NOT throw flashbangs nor do any of that sh*t, if you have it, kill yourself

#14 thirdfey

thirdfey

Lurker

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 02:29 PM

cool, thanks, i'll get ventrilo setup one of these nights when i don't have to work

#15 Kass

Kass

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 02:47 PM

i was on the server last night and i am the one who banned you.

Yes you did say that you 'picked up a sniper' but instead of being smart and changing to your pistol you used it on me and killed me. that blatent disregard for the rules caused me to ban you and continue to search for the person who was buying the flashes and snipers

Edited by Kass, 21 March 2005 - 02:59 PM.

#16 capn

capn

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 02:54 PM

I was also on.

Pick up a sniper rifle.....throw it down.

You choose to kill Kass with it. Good idea.

If you'd have killed me, id have banned you too.

No sympathy here

#17 Fluke

Fluke

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 02:58 PM

yeah pretty simple,,, you pick up a restricted item drop it or hold on to it till ur dead

#18 thirdfey

thirdfey

Lurker

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 03:56 PM

you guys ever figure out which CT was buying the actual restricted items?

#19 Kass

Kass

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 06:43 PM

no

he either stuck to the normal weapons or left the server after that

#20 thirdfey

thirdfey

Lurker

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 07:11 PM

Bummer. I wanna say a player named Rat Fink may of been buying flashes but I can't be sure. Oh well, the person will sign back on at some point.

Edited by thirdfey, 21 March 2005 - 07:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users