Posted 02 July 2007 - 02:48 AM

#2 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 02:53 AM

AS SOON AS i saw his silouette in the preview for die hard i instantly yelled "FUCK YEAH" if you don't believe me ask squirrel. I figure this will be cheezy as shit but i still can't wait to check it out. maybe in a matinee though

#3 Justin Sane

Justin Sane

Old Man of the Sea

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 06:21 AM

I was sitting there thinking that Hitman is all about being stealthy...and yet I see explosions in the movie. It's gonna be a cheesy as hell action flick.

#4 Konig

Konig

Lurker

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 09:27 AM

Personally I don't really like the actor in the movie portraying Hitman, I think he looks like a cancer patient, and little b*tch. I also don't like how they portrayed the feeling of the movie more like a Bond flick then a "The Professional" kind of flick. But you know who would have been perfect for the movie that I like a lot is Jason Stratham, the actor from the Transporter Movies along with Crank.

#5 Mr. Sticks

Mr. Sticks

Spam Master General

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 10:13 AM

I don't know where I am on this movie. I can't think of a movie based on a video game in recent years that has been good, they are all junk, and I assume this one will be too, but it still looks kind of cool. I think they could have picked a more fitting actor to play Agent 47, too.

#6 Silent Bob

Silent Bob

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 10:13 PM

Yes I agree with a few of you. This is going to be garbage, but it will make some sort of a profit, so the producers could care less.

#7 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 12:30 AM

this movie is gona suck....i tried to see if i could find anything good about it, by searching the director or that b*tch-ass looking actor, but no, everything points to a bad movie....could had been a good movie but now the hitman name is wasted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users