28 replies to this topic

#1 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 10:58 PM

ok i just got back from the movie. I would have to say that it was worth the money, however it did have its let downs (but then again what movie involving this much nostalgia doesn't) The funny thing is that the official release date is 7-4-7 but i figured that they would have some midnight showings tomarrow night. My dad (of all people) called and told me it was playing tonight from what he saw when watching some trailers on youtube. I went to see and sure enough i got a ticket and went. The funny thing is NO ONE KNEW, there might have been 30 people in the theatre...fucking crazy. Anyway I found a cam release and managed to be top 100 in "buying" it so i am straight raping ass with my UPload. My ratio is going to pwn ass in the moring lol

2 down (die hard, transformers) 2 to go (rambo, indiana jones)

Spoiler time

Spoiler

#2 Glacius

Glacius

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 01:07 AM

agreed this movie was f*ckin awsome. Billy you got a PM

#3 Komit

Komit

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 07:43 AM

I'm going to see it tonight with a group of homies. I'll let ya'll know what I think.

#4 XxsilverboyxX

XxsilverboyxX

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 07:45 AM

i plan on seeing a few days after the release date on the 7th. looks really badass

#5 Konig

Konig

Lurker

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 08:48 AM

I'm going to see it on the 4th of july. I had a co-worker who went and saw it at 8:00 P.M. last night. He says it was good, and the action scenes were awsome, but that they needed more of them! He said the best scene was the one high way scene in the trailer, but they needed more action, cause they were so awsome! There actually was suppose to be more action scenes, but since the movie that was released was already 2 and half hours long, that they couldnt afford to do it. They will be on the DVD maybe. But I think of it this way, the first Matrix was really good and had a good amount of action, BUT LOOK OUT FOR THE SEQUAL!

#6 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 09:47 AM

yeah you have to remember that this is a PG-13 movie which means that it caters to young children, most of which have no fucking clue who the transformers are so being the "first movie" they spent a lot of time in plot development and character introductions. The whole time they are introducing themselves all of us old schoolers are screaming "we already fucking know now blow somthing up" lol hope the second one is a bit more action packed

#7 Lone Rapist

Lone Rapist

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 11:16 AM

i gotta see it w/e my gf is not sick.

i mean like wtf, optimus is supposed to be a f*cking flat nose truck. and wtf is up with megatron not being a f*cking tank or a pistol?

#8 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 01:41 PM

yea I think me and Doc are gonna hit this up tommorow. I am by no means a fanboy so i could give 2 sh*ts abt how accurate it is. I jsut thought the trailer looked incredible and tbh I liked toys when i was little lol.

I hate ppl who get all emo abt "zomg wtf the bots arent the right color or shape!!! someone kill the director." stfu and go watch a movie. Nothing is ever the same as the original, so grow up...literally.

#9 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 03:12 PM

i saw it. it was sweet. Starscream is my fav and he kicked ass.(stay for a bit after the credits)

#10 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 03:46 PM

yea I think me and Doc are gonna hit this up tommorow. I am by no means a fanboy so i could give 2 sh*ts abt how accurate it is. I jsut thought the trailer looked incredible and tbh I liked toys when i was little lol.

I hate ppl who get all emo abt "zomg wtf the bots arent the right color or shape!!! someone kill the director." stfu and go watch a movie. Nothing is ever the same as the original, so grow up...literally.

you sthut up (cries) megatron is supposed to be purple (whaaa)

lol

and yeah stay for a bit after the creds youll know when to leave it has something to do with starscream (:not tryiing to spoil it just don't want you sitting there for the whole credits once you see him its over you can leave)

#11 Komit

Komit

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 10:30 PM

Just got back, pretty good. I wish I'd of stayed for the credits but the theater was literally completely packed. This retarded in front of me kept replying to what the characters say and sh*t and an entire group of maybe 10-15 !@#$%^&s kept yelling and sh*t at every exciting scene. I had to gtfo.

Edited by Komit, 03 July 2007 - 10:31 PM.

#12 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 10:37 PM

Fuckin awesome. That's all I need to say.

Well that and. . .

*As he drives up to the hot chick.* "Hey, can I ride you home? I mean, give you ride home!"

#13 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 06:31 PM

I like the movie, but Live Free or Die Hard was better in my book. You can tell that Transformers was partially marketed to reach the younger crowds of today and to snag 4-8 year olds. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a new transformers series soon. Anyhow, Konig and Billy basically said my thoughts on all that. My favorite part was the battle in the beginning at the US base. The highway scene in the trailer was way better (due to the background music) than the one in the movie. The trailer gives me chills to watch and basically covers everything you need to know about the movie.

I don't really know how they can make another really. Well, I know how they could, but it isn't a good idea. A lot of what attracted me to this movie is that it seemed that humanity would be unable to fight back and win, but from the movie we can kill them relatively easily. Guess we'll have to see what develops. Does anyone have any idea where the scorpion one went (cant remember his name for sure... scorpinoc or something like that)?

Edited by RogueAlly, 04 July 2007 - 06:33 PM.

#14 DocSeuss

DocSeuss

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 07:16 PM

going to see it with JPizzle now, ohh yeah posting on my iPhone... PIMP

dave

#15 Lone Rapist

Lone Rapist

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 10:13 PM

i guess the military frozeded the scorpion.

over all, it was a kick ass movie.

#16 DocSeuss

DocSeuss

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 12:24 AM

most epic movie ever.

#17 Justin Sane

Justin Sane

Old Man of the Sea

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 06:44 AM

Pfft. None of you guys can top the f*cker that puked 3 times behind me. That was wonderful.

The movie f*cking owned. I immediately downloaded the sh*tty cam version floating around because it was just that amazing. Yeah, some things were different from my cartoon in the 80s, but god damn, I still loved it. I really don't care that Bumblebee was a Camaro and not a Beetle (stupid VW not wanting to give the rights like assholes), the whole thing still rocked.

And I agree with you Billy, the scene at the house was drawn out soooo much. They could have cut 5 minutes out of it and it still would have gotten the point across.

Also, as far as a sequal goes, there's only one word to describe it. Unicron.

#18 Konig

Konig

Lurker

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 08:31 AM

I saw both Transformers and Live Free or Die Hard yesteryday on the 4th of July, and it is really hard to pick one over the other, they were both so awsome. If I had to pick one, I guess I would pick Live Free or Die Hard cause Bruce Willis is such a badass, and has been in every movie he's ever been in (not one bad scene). I thought there were to many gay shots in Transformers when the music would get mushy, and those kids would hold hands. And I didn't like how practically all the Decepticons all got killed so quickly. But it was still a really good movie and I liked it.

#19 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 08:50 AM

I won't get to see it for a week or so, it sucks :malace:

#20 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member