i lvoe tou boss you all may niggaz

#22 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 10:13 PM

i dont like how your future is looking, drunk and obsessed with furries? well at least you got love *sings beatles song*

#23 Mr. Sticks

Mr. Sticks

Spam Master General

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 10:40 PM

And he'll always have it too lol. If the girlfriend disappears he'll still have those lonely nights with his furry folder and his hand. :evil:

#24 Silent Bob

Silent Bob

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 10:55 PM

I had a good time, but I had to call it quits early and only had 4 beers. Unfortunately, I'm in Summer School and my professor thought it would be fantastic to have a midterm Thursday morning...so...off to study now. :tdown:

#25 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 11:25 PM

I'm perfectly conscience and able bodied now. It wore off... i'm good now. A friend got mad at me, i sorted everything out, everythings cool now.
We are going outside soon and i'm soon to watch the drunks.

#26 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 11:49 PM

o gm im so wasted rtighty noe
i can bearly type thi s
i lvoe tou boss you all may niggaz

I'm perfectly conscience and able bodied now. It wore off... i'm good now. A friend got mad at me, i sorted everything out, everythings cool now.
We are going outside soon and i'm soon to watch the drunks.

Look at that ladies and gentlemen, he is sober is just 1 hour and 36 minutes. Amazing how his (still developing.) liver was miraculously able to suddenly oxidize, what should be, 3-5oz (Assuming the fact that he's probably an extreme light weight drinker, as that amount would be maybe 3-4 beers in an hour.) of alcohol. While a normal well functioning liver could have barely oxidized 1oz of alcohol in the same time.

Not to mention the fact that people can still type properly when they are drunk. Or at least the great percentage of BoSS members can.

Good going, try again next year to pretend to be drunk after daddy gave you that single light beer.

On topic: Today was a great day. Went and had some great food, smoked a bowl, and polished off 5th of Stolich. Now I'm going to sleep as I have to be up in 5 hours. :tup:

#27 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 11:49 PM

My july 4th landed me in the hospital ;)

Typical year at our july 4th festivities, food, family, and illegal fireworks. Every year we travel down to southern indiana to pick up a nice trailer full, this year's budget was right around the 5,000$ mark, so we got...... a few. This is just my immediate family's budget, some of my uncles/other relations picked up a few of their own and we had a nice stash ready to go for the 4th of july.

Well, we were supposed to have rain, but we didnt, and i told them before we started firing fireworks off is to wet the grass with the garden hose before we did anything, please keep this in the back of your minds as you are reading this. ;)

Afternoon goes by smooth, alot of horsing around with pretty much no regard for safety ;) No injuries yet

Getting dark out, time for the good stuff, those that live in michigan or know michigan's laws regarding fireworks, pretty much any of the good fireworks you can't buy in michigan. Anyways, we fire off a few of the big mortars, expell our first load of fireworks and get ready for the second set, which consists of our most expensive, and more enjoyable fireworks.

I go inside to change my soaking wet clothes so i can take the family kids out for a spin around the lake with the boat. Meanwhile my brother in law in all of his wisdom decides, lets just haul them all out and lay them somewhat close together on the grass close to where we usually launch fireworks off. Far away from the house/anything of substantial value. I come out from changing, and I notice the fireworks out. No sooner that I yelled to my brother in law how many he was going to launch off, he launches one off. Well, normally these go pretty high in the sky, well this one must of had a bad fuse because this exploded about 20 feet off the ground. Set a bit of the grass on fire............. Normally not a huge problem when there isnt anything of explosive qualities residing in it.

What was a nice family gathering became a everybody run, hide, every man, woman and child for himself routine. My brother was going to get the hose to start combatting the small fire on the grass there. I made sure he didnt do that because this fire started VERY close to where we had everything. Much rather it burned and caught the fireworks and noone gets seriously hurt rather than being very close when those go off.

In my mad dash for cover I took a grazing blow to my back from what I assume was a rocket of some sort, I wasnt about to turn around and watch, I was heading straight for the embankment.

Got a rather nice burn on my back, thank goodness noone else was injured as we keep everyone a good 100 yards away for obvious reasons ;)

All in all was a good night lol, found out that I am not going to leave my brother in law in charge of fireworks next year. Think I will reclaim that position, this was the first year that I wasnt there shooting them all off, thought I'd let someone else do it for a change of pace. Little bummed I didnt get to see the fireworks in the way they were intended. And yes, we do have plans of doing it again next year :D

#28 indica

indica

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 12:24 AM

Where in Michigan you from Scroll_lock? It does suck that you can't get any good fireworks in state. From metro detroit area myself.

#29 XxsilverboyxX

XxsilverboyxX

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 12:26 AM

sounds like a crazy and meorable 4th of july for you lock, i think i'm gonna go chill with yuo and your sh*t load of fireworks next year and maybe i'll get almost destroyed by a bunch of fireworks. lol get well dude and stay away from firework for a little while

#30 Komit

Komit

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 12:54 AM

Post some pics of the burn.

#31 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 12:59 AM

Look at that ladies and gentlemen, he is sober is just 1 hour and 36 minutes. Amazing how his (still developing.) liver was miraculously able to suddenly oxidize, what should be, 3-5oz (Assuming the fact that he's probably an extreme light weight drinker, as that amount would be maybe 3-4 beers in an hour.) of alcohol. While a normal well functioning liver could have barely oxidized 1oz of alcohol in the same time.

Not to mention the fact that people can still type properly when they are drunk. Or at least the great percentage of BoSS members can.

Good going, try again next year to pretend to be drunk after daddy gave you that single light beer.
On topic: Today was a great day. Went and had some great food, smoked a bowl, and polished off 5th of Stolich. Now I'm going to sleep as I have to be up in 5 hours. :tup:

You've got no idea what i did within that hour, and it took me forver to write that sentence. Yes i am a light weight drinker becuse i am a small person (Being 5'1 at age 15). I was also drinking before i posted i never said i wasn't drunk... i just regained my senses again. I could barely stand for like a hout. I was rolling all over the place. Then i sat down for good 15 minutes and closed my eyes, then i got back on the computer and typed that slowly(not to mention i had to spellcheck it and retype things)
As we say, pics or it didn't happen... (ps i don't talk to my dad)
Here my desk as of now:
Posted Image

I didn't drink ALL of those of course, my friend and step sister where here too.

#32 Lester Burnham

Lester Burnham

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 01:46 AM

Posted Image

I didn't drink ALL of those of course, my friend and step sister where here too.

You drink like a nancy.

#33 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 04:40 AM

f*ck you b*tch assed n1gga.

honestly, i don't know if you were being serious, but f*ck off anyway. happy f*ck you day. :1:

Edited by Halcomb, 05 July 2007 - 04:43 AM.

#34 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 06:32 AM

Where in Michigan you from Scroll_lock? It does suck that you can't get any good fireworks in state. From metro detroit area myself.

I am from the Grand Rapids area. My grand parents' house where all of this took place is in the UP near Marquette.

As for the fireworks, good news, I have read that supposedly anything under a 3" mortar can be sold in michigan. I believe it's a done deal but they werent able to push the bill out in time for this year. But still, 3" mortar? pffft, pussy sh*t.

As for pictures, I myself didnt take any pictures or video. But my aunt supposedly has it on video @_@ Need to wait for them to convert, maybe make a nice youtube video :evil:

#35 |Surreal|

|Surreal|

Lurker

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 10:52 AM

Posted Image

When i was 15, i was chugging 40's of Old English(Cheap but actually pretty good beer). Coors Light....... common man even for 5'1 thts pretty weak.

Anyways I had a relatively good night, had some fun with my buddies at my place(Parents went to my grandparents house), shot each other with Air guns so my ass is all bruised now, played some wii when we were totally wasted(Wii Bowling and Tiger Woods is the best), broke my bed frame(made out of wood) and had to f*ck my GF in my car, not so comfy('95 Honda Hatchback lol)

All in all a good night and surprisingly i didn't get too bad of a hangover.

#36 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 12:02 PM

beers suck for getting drunk imo. To much liquid necessary. I just get a new shots of different types of liquor and thats it.

#37 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 12:11 PM

honestly, i don't know if you were being serious, but f*ck off anyway. happy f*ck you day. :1:

Me serious? Pfft, f*ck off.

:muaha:

So you have a good one Halcomb?

#38 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 03:53 PM

I agree.... Coldblood's a pussy.

#39 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 04:41 PM

lol...coors light...nuff said.
I was drinking irish whiskey and heavier ales and lagers at 15...

#40 |Surreal|

|Surreal|

Lurker

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 10:03 PM

Caribou Lou any1? 3 Glasses of that and you will have a good party :tup:

Edited by |Surreal|, 05 July 2007 - 10:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users