• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

#1 Supervapezilla

Supervapezilla

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 09:16 PM

Was playing a lil bit ago.... We were all waiting on him to finish playing with himself and trying to scout a guy running around looking for him instead of doing the job of the CT which is save the hosties and keep the game moving along. The T even asked to Knife and he said no and kept running around. I made a comment saying "way to save the hosties" and continued on the next round. He then comes back with " you better not ever talk to me like that again or else, understood....", so my reply was hahahahah. Then I get the boot. Wow, real big of you. You can kick people and talk sh*t cause you're an Admin, but it's real obvious you can't take it by the way you act. Grow a set.

#2 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 09:27 PM

and you should grow a pair balls, it was just a boot. He was probably messing around.

#3 Supervapezilla

Supervapezilla

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 09:36 PM

I have a pair right here for you sweetheart, open up. Messing around or not, it hasn't been the first i've seen him do it or act like a prepubescent child. Just cause you have Admin powers doesn't make you god.

#4 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 10:10 PM

no, but just like god has a sense of humor i believe admins have a right to have a sense of humor to. Were not a clan for a reason, we like to f*ck around, and that i know, off boss servers are the funnest servers there is. As long as your not a pussy...but we still make exceptions for that. ive seen people complain about alot of things but about a freakin boot? same your breath for when its worth it. If you were banned then you might have something to argue about.

#5 XxsilverboyxX

XxsilverboyxX

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 10:49 PM

I was there when that whole thing went down. He had like 12 hp i believe and a scout, if i were him i probably would've done the same. I mean no excuse for not trying to save the hosties but i would've ran around like him most likely.

#6 Supervapezilla

Supervapezilla

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 11:07 PM

I don't have a problem with that. But the way he acted like he was almighty and what not.

#7 XxsilverboyxX

XxsilverboyxX

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 11:12 PM

i see why you may be angry but its just a boot. like mandraque said earlier, if he had banned you well you'd have an argument about it, but little things like that you just have to let slide and get back in and just play and be smart about what you say to an admin.

#8 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 11:58 PM

I don't have a problem with that. But the way he acted like he was almighty and what not.

While I do agree that he should have at least tried to save the hostages. I think it's pretty pathetic that you spent all this time over a fucking kick.

And since you're making a mountain out of an anthill with this thing, I think it's only fair that anytime you do not immediately try to save the hostages, even when you're low on health that you be slayed. Sound fair? I mean, we wouldn't want you to look hypacritical, now would we.

#9 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 09:06 AM

While I do agree that he should have at least tried to save the hostages. I think it's pretty pathetic that you spent all this time over a f*cking kick.

And since you're making a mountain out of an anthill with this thing, I think it's only fair that anytime you do not immediately try to save the hostages, even when you're low on health that you be slayed. Sound fair? I mean, we wouldn't want you to look hypacritical, now would we.

lol zeke, hes pissed because boost fliped out and kicked him for saying "way to save the hosties"....... :dork:

edit, i have no opinion on the topic, i just dont understand where your coming from zeke....

Edited by wyte mafia, 05 July 2007 - 09:10 AM.

#10 Lone Rapist

Lone Rapist

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 10:40 AM

lawl, stop b*tching, its not like you got banned.

#11 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 10:44 AM

I'm a fag and I need to shut the f*ck up.

Don't talk sh*t, 'cause no one cares.

#12 TheCasualtie

TheCasualtie

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:13 AM

1 little kik isnt admin abuse

Edited by TheCasualtie, 05 July 2007 - 11:14 AM.

#13 Blackwasp

Blackwasp

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:37 AM

grow up ...stop crying....get the f#$K OVER IT

life goes on

:evil:

#14 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:40 AM

This one time on the internet someone called me a fag and it really hurt my feelings and I still haven't recovered from it :(.

#15 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:59 AM

we should make one of these a sticky so people dont do this so often.

#16 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 12:08 PM

This is what happens when you f*cking moan... You get raped by like 12 people.

#17 Moses

Moses

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 12:25 PM

crying over a kick........ very classy :tdown:

#18 Komit

Komit

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 02:44 PM

Was playing a lil bit ago.... We were all waiting on him to finish playing with himself and trying to scout a guy running around looking for him instead of doing the job of the CT which is save the hosties and keep the game moving along. The T even asked to Knife and he said no and kept running around. I made a comment saying "way to save the hosties" and continued on the next round. He then comes back with " you better not ever talk to me like that again or else, understood....", so my reply was hahahahah. Then I get the boot. Wow, real big of you. You can kick people and talk sh*t cause you're an Admin, but it's real obvious you can't take it by the way you act. Grow a set.

He pays 15$ a month he can do whatever the f*ck he wants with it. And besides, Boostfed is awesome :1:

#19 Lost

Lost

Lazy Canadian Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 02:56 PM

Deja Vu?

#20 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 03:01 PM

He pays 15$ a month he can do whatever the f*ck he wants with it. And besides, Boostfed is awesome :1:

so if i pay $15 i can ban you??? might consider it.

stupid comment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users