45 replies to this topic

#41 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 05:26 PM

So we can all assume you don't swallow then?

#42 Xchrom0someXX

Xchrom0someXX

Stupid Whore

• Banned
  • 128 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 11:49 PM

didnt say that. HAHA. no stick stuff hurts when it gets in your hair. its just logic. like honey. so hard to get off. :(

#43 Kh�

Kh�

Lurker

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 12:21 AM

Defiantly gotta go with a pool of KY for non-sticky... Old School neone? And to keep part of the post on topic, gl :tup:

#44 Captiva

Captiva

If You Can Bleed, You Can Die

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 05:38 PM

wow captiva. i never said anything bad about you. i said you were a good player. ( read my second post) and i have played wiht the PMS clan. and several others. the lethal ladies too. idk your problem is. and that 60% is actually bored female office workers playing bejeweled. i really dont count casual games.

All i was saying is from ALL the female gamers out there there arent as many that play as much and take it as seriously as me. im talking FPS too. so rarely are ther females who play FPSs for 15 hours in a straight day. well i do. THAT IS WHY I SIGNED UP FOR THIS.

or let me say it bluntly... most female players are horrible at FPS. for whatever reason they are. It is rare ( i have noticed) to come across a female player better than me. I am sure they are out there and one reason y i join up at this miss video game site is to FIND BETTER FEMALE PLAYERS.

To tell the truth, I was just annoyed that you had to mention me at all.
Anyone on here who has played with me knows I suck. So even though you were being nice, you were lying.
:9:

And, the way I read your post, I saw it as you being one of those girl gamers who acts like she's being innovative and an individual for gaming. I have a personal vendetta to knock any twit doing that off the pedestal she's created for herself. It's annoying.

But, looking into chick clans would be a good plan. And I bet you could find some girls through that site who have some competition for you. I can ask around among my friends here in Charlotte who may know of anyone.

I didn't mean to come off as mean, I just hate that. With an intensely burning loathing.
And, the delay was because I was on my way home from Canada, via car. ^.^

Oh mans, on topic for Shadow.... Um.... That site is mildly annoying, and I think that Lauren chick makes it impossible for anyone else to win. She seems too good to be true in the world of chick gamers.

Edited by Captiva, 20 July 2007 - 05:41 PM.

#45 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:21 PM

Hi
welcome back

#46 Sgt.Buttery

Sgt.Buttery

The Object of Frequent Lulz