3 replies to this topic

#1 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 01:25 PM

i downloaded outpost security suite pro last night because of something shadow said in another thread and holy shit this thing kicks ass. I am using the suite which is the firewall + their version of a antivirus malware blah blah blah blah. I really like it though shadow just uses the outpost firewall and kapersky. which i may do when this 30 day free trial is over. anyway you niggas should check it out. I had no idead how much my computer was getting e-fucked.

http://www.agnitum.com/

#2 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 01:27 PM

What happened to comodo? And on the front page why is that chick on the floor of some stairwell on her laptop?

#3 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 01:37 PM

And it was decided that Comodo was no good, because it it would continue to block applications even though you specified to allow them.

I'll check this shit out.

#4 indica

indica

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 03:25 PM

I just installed the free version. When I updated it says I need to DL the 30 day trial of Pro to get the most current protection. Is the free version good enough, cuz I don't wanna buy it. And thanks for recommending this program Shadow, seems to work better than any of the crappy programs i've tried and deleted in the past.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users