23 replies to this topic

#21 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 12:33 PM

I would have to agree...Adam Sandler's "comedy" is getting kind of old, however Kevin James is one funny man.
Btw...its sad if you wouldn't see a movie with gay or men acting gay....I would have to say gay dudes are some of the funniest people on earth...
Plus they are straight men who are acting gay, so you know its not some Brokeback Mountain sh*t.

Edit: Jessica Biel x infinity

Edited by wondergod, 28 July 2007 - 12:36 PM.

#22 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 09:07 PM

this movie was pretty funny, and Nova, Jessica Biel's ass was epic. 6/10.

Nova, if you didn't see the movie, shut the fuck up.

#23 BrooklynsDutchMasta

BrooklynsDutchMasta

Lurker

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 04:41 PM

I saw Chuck and Larry and thought it was great. They did a great job on acting out how real FDNY firefighters are. Another great movie about the best city on earth.

#24 Justin Sane

Justin Sane

Old Man of the Sea

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 08:52 AM

New York sucks. I wish the whole city would just go under water already.

What the fuck is with every Adam Sandler movie having a message in it? Did you guys also see Click? First 45 minutes of the movie are hilarious, but when everything goes wrong for him, it gets all serious and sucks shit. You know why Anchorman and Borat are funny? Cuz they don't have a downer message in them at all. They're just funny movies to be funny.

Too many comedies, and all of Adam Sandler's recent ones, have stupid messages that make them serious in the middle or towards the end. It's ruining them. It is ruining comedies and I can't take it anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users