Now Drive your ass Up here

#4 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 02:14 PM

i know your happy but now you are just going to wreck and cost your parents a shit ton of cash. lol have fun

#5 Komit

Komit

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 02:36 PM

i know your happy but now you are just going to wreck and cost your parents a sh*t ton of cash. lol have fun

Nah I actually drive pretty normal. My only problem is I tend to get slight road rage at some of the dickhead things people do.

#6 Justin Sane

Justin Sane

Old Man of the Sea

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 03:15 PM

When I was 16, I would fly everywhere in my little 126hp Sentra. I'm talking like 60 in a 30, 100 in a 65, etc. Flash forward to May '03, I'm 19 now and the only thing I've ever gotten was a verbal warning. Pretty lucky driving like that, right? Well I'm on a two lane road (both sides) and me and these black guys in a white SUV next to me start racing. We're doing 90 in a 40 and all of sudden they drop off, and I'm thinking they pussied out. Next thing I know "*SCREEEEECCCHHH, WEE OOO WEE OOO*" Cop on the other side of the road slammed on his breaks, hit the lights and pulled a u-turn. I am fucking freaking. What do I do? I slow down, move into the right lane between a minivan and a pick up truck. The cop goes flieing past me and over a hill, and as soon as he's out of my sight, I bail off the road and get to the town line as fast as I can without being crazy. I went straight home. Before I could get off that road, the black guys pulled up next to me. I couldn't even look at them. They could have been laughing at me, they could have been cheering, I'll never know.

Since then, the most I ever do on the highway is 90 and roads like that, the most I ever do is 65. Scared me shitless.

Btw, totaled that car in June '06 when I hit a telephone pole in the rain at 35mph. Guess that's what I get for being a speed demon and never getting caught for it.

Edited by Justin Sane, 23 July 2007 - 03:19 PM.

#7 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 03:26 PM

so you got a car komit?(pics)

#8 Komit

Komit

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 03:38 PM

so you got a car komit?(pics)

Old pics and I look totally different now but yea, that's my car. More will be taken later.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 03:53 PM

Posted Image

Yeah, ride that bitch.

:cool:

#10 Mr. Sticks

Mr. Sticks

Spam Master General

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:15 PM

Nice Komit. I found out saturday that I can actually get my full license this year instead of at 18 like I thought. My friends asked me if I was gonna go get it and I just kinda looked at them funny and said, "Wait a minute, people have been telling me you can't get your full license here until you're 18." Then all three of them took out their licenses just to prove me wrong. Looks like I'm gonna go get my full license sometime this week lol. Grats again Komit, I love being able to drive.

#11 Ahkmed

Ahkmed

DICK RAMM

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:29 PM

Two weeks till we get another topic with " I totaled my car" :tup:

#12 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 05:50 PM

Just don't drink and drive.

#13 King_Dude

King_Dude

Chief Medical Officer

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 07:41 PM

I turned 16 June 4th but wont get my license tell February or March.

#14 Komit

Komit

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 08:24 PM

Nice Komit. I found out saturday that I can actually get my full license this year instead of at 18 like I thought. My friends asked me if I was gonna go get it and I just kinda looked at them funny and said, "Wait a minute, people have been telling me you can't get your full license here until you're 18." Then all three of them took out their licenses just to prove me wrong. Looks like I'm gonna go get my full license sometime this week lol. Grats again Komit, I love being able to drive.

Hehe also gratz dude. The test was pretty easy, first I had to drive around to behind the building. She then had me pull into a parking spot, park, and then adjust my car as if I was parking on an incline. She then had me do a 3-point turn and backing up 50 ft straight. The only things I missed was using my E-Brake when I was "parking on a hill" and using turn signals to 3-point.

#15 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 08:27 PM

Hehe also gratz dude. The test was pretty easy, first I had to drive around to behind the building. She then had me pull into a parking spot, park, and then adjust my car as if I was parking on an incline. She then had me do a 3-point turn and backing up 50 ft straight. The only things I missed was using my E-Brake when I was "parking on a hill" and using turn signals to 3-point.

That sounds pretty easy. We have the same thing really, but a bit more driving on highways, rural areas, etc.

#16 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 08:48 PM

We live in FL

Anyone can Drive here..

Grats once again Komit

#17 Ahkmed

Ahkmed

DICK RAMM

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:10 PM

We live in FL

Anyone can Drive here..
Grats once again Komit

haha had to wh*re you way up to 900? :tup:

#18 indica

indica

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 11:09 PM

congratulations to teh laughing man :tup: now go pick up some ho's in ur maro.

#19 Komit

Komit

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 11:15 PM

congratulations to teh laughing man :tup: now go pick up some ho's in ur maro.

hehe ima tryin.

#20 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 11:31 PM

Just don't drink and drive.

f*ck that... cabs are crazy ridiculously priced here in florida. either you drink and drive or chance doubling your bar tab if you didn't go to a bar you could have walked to in the first place. then again, they're 16 and going to do that sh*t anyway... i know i did.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users