• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Obviou$niper

Obviou$niper

Lurker

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 08:39 PM

Hey fellas, Obvious here. I have been searching online for a new digital camera. I was wondering if any of you guys had any suggestions or ideas. Price range for me is anywhere between 250 and 350. Obviously as cheap as possible, but here is what im looking for.

-Small, sleet and sexy looking.
-at LEAST 5 megapixels.
-stainless steal shell.

thats pretty much it, I jsut want a small cool digital camera that I can hook up to my comp and put photos on. If any of you guys out there have any ideas please post em up!

Thanks, Snipa.

#2 DocSeuss

DocSeuss

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 10:25 PM

keep in mind that once you get above 5MP it doesnt mean much. It really comes down to how good the camera and lens is.

I used to have a Sony DSC point and shoot and it seemed to get the job done.

I think any of the bigger named point and shoots will work well. I wouldnt get too worried about which to get(read: still dont buy one with bad reviews) till you start looking are higher end cameras.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/

might help

#3 Obviou$niper

Obviou$niper

Lurker

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 12:05 AM

Thanks a lot man, there are some slick cameras in here and I found a couple that I like.

I appreciate the support.

-Obvious

#4 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 02:53 AM

i have a samsung digimax a7. it is a great little camera and takes nice pics. it would be in your price range, however it is somewhat out dated and you could get a much slimmer camera with the same resolution now a days for under $300.

its kind of up to you, if i were to get another one i would prolly go with something like this just to cut down on the size http://www.dpreview....iews/casioexv7/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users