• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Blumenkohl

Blumenkohl

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 06:57 PM

I already gave you guys the explanation and feedback on the working new pemanent "change names more than 5 times" banner, now I sincerely beg for mercy and forgiveness and an unban.

Please? ;)

#2 i_smoke_crayons

i_smoke_crayons

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 07:30 PM

Not everyone reads all the new posts every day. I do not have the power to unban you, but chill and wait for a day, it's been like 6 hours since you posted your first unban request. I am sure that Darkshadow will read this and make a judgment on this, but not everyone reads all the posts, all the time.

#3 Blumenkohl

Blumenkohl

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 07:58 PM

Not everyone reads all the new posts every day. I do not have the power to unban you, but chill and wait for a day, it's been like 6 hours since you posted your first unban request. I am sure that Darkshadow will read this and make a judgment on this, but not everyone reads all the posts, all the time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I seem like I'm going crazy don't I? Nah, I posted that in the feedback section, then realized there was an unban request section. That's why I posted this...

And I know Shadow will unban out of his complete love and affection for me...hehe.

#4 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 10:11 PM

:wtf:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users