• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Nosoul

Nosoul

Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 12:40 PM

Me and my friend battle really enjoy playing on your 24/7 dust2 server. We play there every day because there are allways lots of people on. But there is a great presence of wallhackers (sometimes aimbotters) and mic spammers. And since there is no votekick/ban function, it is nearly impossible to get rid of them. :>.<: I would like to ask a question about, is there a way to become a volunteer admin on that server? Or to have more BoSS admins present there on the server to get rid of them. If you would like to contact me, my xfire is nosoulmra.

Thank you

#2 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 12:57 PM

Get on Vent!!

There is almost always an admin on the vent server. If by some odd chance there is not there is usually an admin on the forums. If you can't get one on Vent type status in console grab the steamID and post it on the forum. Either Shadow will ban him or another admin will come into the server and ban him.

#3 Nosoul

Nosoul

Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 01:07 PM

Ok, ill do that, but it would be nice to allways, or most of the time, have an admin on the server

#4 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 07:06 PM

There usually is an admin on. Not all admins where the @ sign and some change their name and don't use admin commands every once in awhile to see how the server runs when it looks like no admin is on.

#5 SuHh

SuHh

BoSS Calculator

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:08 PM

There usually is an admin on. Not all admins where the @ sign and some change their name and don't use admin commands every once in awhile to see how the server runs when it looks like no admin is on.

yea but half the time u lazy ass admins are chillin in channel one and wont do anything heh :D...

therefore... micspammers spam the sh*t outta the server ftl

#6 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 06:08 AM

well if you ever need an admin from 1am till 6am I'm almost always on vent...or in Server 1 or 2...I play by the name of a.KKK.47 usually since using a BoSS name gets hackers to stop hacking...and I'd rather BAN them to keep them out of the servers.

#7 sergio

sergio

Lurker

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 10:46 PM

we shouldnt have vote kick or voteban all we need to do is get more admins on different servers :grin:

#8 sergio

sergio

Lurker

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 10:52 PM

do we have to pay for admin?? if we volenteer?? if we dont hit me up at [email protected] its my msn send me a masage and ill b glad to volenteer WITHOUT PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 �HADOW109

�HADOW109

Inquisitor

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 10:54 PM

do we have to pay for admin?? if we volenteer?? if we dont hit me up at [email protected] its my msn send me a masage and ill b glad to volenteer WITHOUT PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes you have to pay for admin

#10 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 12:15 AM

lol we should keep sergio around... He makes me laugh. Hey I volunteer for free admin too...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users