4 replies to this topic

#1 Cyprus

Cyprus

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:28 AM

This is the monitor I have at the moment. It's a nice wide screen monitor for a reasonable price. I'm planning on going dual screen. I have no problem with another viewsonic, but personally I'm looking for something different. I was going to this NEC monitor when I first built my computer, but I wanted to go with a wide screen monitor. It's either the NEC monitor or nothing. Is it worth the cash for another monitor?

#2 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:38 AM

If i were you i would at least try to match it this one is sweet.Or if you have a nice computer get the 30in 2550x1600.

Edited by vet.mad hatter, 17 August 2007 - 11:41 AM.

#3 Cyprus

Cyprus

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:50 AM

If i were you i would at least try to match it this one is sweet.Or if you have a nice computer get the 30in 2550x1600.

Damn that is nice. The thing is I'm planning on keeping this monitor until I make my amd rig. But I've always wanted to get a second, LCD monitor just for lulz. I just don't know if I should dish out the cash to get another one.

#4 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:55 AM

I just was showing you for about the same price you could get a nec 22in instead of the 19in on newegg.Or if you had 1,500 to waste the 30in it would be haxxxxxxx!!!!!

#5 Cyprus

Cyprus

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 02:40 PM

I just was showing you for about the same price you could get a nec 22in instead of the 19in on newegg.Or if you had 1,500 to waste the 30in it would be haxxxxxxx!!!!!

Since I'm buying a new tv anyway, I guess I'll just hook up my computer to that as well. It'll be bigger than 30". Damn, gaming would be nice on that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users