• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Tiger21

Tiger21

Lurker

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 09:55 AM

I've noticed more now then before that the teams are starting to become stacked more often, and intentionally so. I run into the same problem on my BF2 server where all of my clanmates want to try to get on the same team and of course we are used to playing with each other so we end up owning the server. But at the same time, people on the other team are leaving and every person who leaves is a potential member we just ran off. just my 2 cents.

Posted Image

Edited by Tiger21, 01 September 2007 - 09:56 AM.

#2 Boostfed

Boostfed

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 10:58 AM

i was swapping better ppl to ct when u left.

i agree we can have ppl with higher kdr's all on t.

#3 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 11:35 AM

Because being a T is easy to get a better kdr on office

I miss the ETB or whatever you call it... i actually i had fun on office

#4 Link2086

Link2086

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 11:47 AM

Agreed. Teams have been pretty stacked lately, but it's really only a problem because no one wants to switch. I've made it a habit to go CT if they're losing for more than maybe six rounds in a row, but few others want to give up their great scores.

Things like a 20-30 count aren't too bad, but just a few days ago, I saw, over the period of two maps (four hours total), the record stand as CTs 13 Ts 67 and then played for a while and saw CTs get 11 and Ts get 55. When CTs asked a few people to switch around to balance teams, we got cussed out and told that teams weren't stacked. Uh, maybe it's just me, but 13-67 and 11-55 seems pretty stacked. Especially when those two scores were consecutive.

It may have gotten even worse for the CTs in the 11-55 round, but I didn't stick around to see. I just got fed up with the stacking and left the game. Fade was switching a few guys around when I left, but it was too little too little late, in my opinion. (Not criticizing Fade personally, here; just saying that I think something needed to be done a bit earlier).

I grabbed a screen of the 13-67 match at the end. Take a close look at the top scorers for T and then the top scorers for CT.

Posted Image

95-25, 66-72, 44-17, 29-16, 26-26, 19-6. All on T.

And compare that with:

15-25, 13-15, 12-17, 7-7, 7-7, and 7-20 on CT.

That isn't stacked?

Edited by Link2086, 01 September 2007 - 11:49 AM.

#5 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 11:54 AM

OK GUYS EVERYONE SHOULD STACK CTS NOW ON...SO PEOPLE ON Ts CAN SUFFER FOR A WHILE!!! =D

#6 Tiger21

Tiger21

Lurker

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 01:02 PM

I actually prefer to be on CT, if CT will actually rush. I think everyone knows that you have to rush to win as CT yet very few are actually willing to take the chance of dieing. Of course, I'm not worried about my K/D because I suck anyway, I just want to win the round.

#7 Link2086

Link2086

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 02:10 PM

OK GUYS EVERYONE SHOULD STACK CTS NOW ON...SO PEOPLE ON Ts CAN SUFFER FOR A WHILE!!! =D

Guess you weren't on last night, then, because all the Ts were whining that "CT is stacked." :P

What happened was that T had been winning a little more, although it hadn't seemed to be too stacked (10-30 or so, which isn't too bad), but then the CTs finally got organized and started rushing. T, of course, was doing nothing but camping round after round, and they kept getting owned. After about four straight rounds of CTs winning, all the Ts started complaining that "teams were stacked" and it's "not fair."

They shut up after CTs pointed out that they had been up 10-30 and that all they were doing was camping, which was why they were losing. :grin:

#8 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 02:11 PM

I almost exclusively play CTs now and I can still manage a positive ratio.

But yeah, if Ts are raping and you want CTs to instantly win the round, tell Ezekiel to join.

#9 Tiger21

Tiger21

Lurker

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 08:59 PM

I almost exclusively play CTs now and I can still manage a positive ratio.

But yeah, if Ts are raping and you want CTs to instantly win the round, tell Ezekiel to join.

Actually, Ezekiel and I play differently. He usually sits back a bit with the scout where I'd rather just rush in and kill or be killed :) If I can get 2 before I die I consider it a success. Being that I don't worry about my K/D I don't care if I get killed 5 times in a row, as long as people follow me in and we win the round. I view each round as a match that I want to win.

#10 Boostfed

Boostfed

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:26 AM

ZEKE = 1 MAN PWN TRAIN..LOL

#11 Cap'n Stabbin

Cap'n Stabbin

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 07:52 PM

I don't know. I'm a person that plays 98% on the Ts and only goes to CT if when I get in the server there are too many Ts. It's not to stack, I simply have more fun on the Ts. I will forever be ranked dead last in the server and I don't play for high scores. I simply stab and deagle...

For me, it's just frustrating on CT. It's not that people necessarily suck as far as skill, they usually just fail to cooperate with each other to win. Plus, they're usually all around vaginas when say going into long hall. I usually don't mind peaking my head out(or full-out rushing) into long hall to try to pick off someone with my deagle.. or my knife. If the team would follow me(or whoever else would be doing such a thing), that'd be great though. They stand around all round in office, main, and where the vending machine is as the Ts are finishing up garage. If they just learn to rush long hall or paper every round, they'll stand a chance.

When there is obviously something that needs to be done planning-wise, it rarely gets done. Same thing happens on the T side sometimes -- and they usually get raped for it. Just happens a lot more often on the CT side.

#12 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 08:06 PM

Yup your right...but w/e

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users