#1 Boostfed

Boostfed

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 04:19 AM

we had a few ppl in deathmatch tonight.. at most 9 or 10

some of the players started to lag horribly. even after i check rates and restarted the server. ( i just changed maps)

ppl became invisable and when someone died or shot someone.. the notification crap in upper left did have names it said : "not connected " so u didnt know who killed who..

everyones rates were fine.. 25k

this has happend a few times before as well.. is it just the server itself or can we do something to fix it??

dm is becomming kinda popular and i believe we should definately keep it.

#2 Armitage

Armitage

Journeyman

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 04:22 AM

Yea i was there with boost and it got pretty bad, i even went to the length of restarting cs, then steam then my computer, and router to see if it was on my end, but a lot of players started complaining about the lag and how they were in the ground, and invisible and no sound, etc. a lot of people left the server after a few minutes and i even stayed in the server alone to see if it continued and it did a little but not as bad as it did when it had other people in it.

#3 Jesterman

Jesterman

Lurker

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 12:14 PM

yeah im not sure but there were a few lag spikes and i was on that night, just before boost joined. i guess i didnot feel the full blow of the lag.

Posted Image

#4 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 06:42 PM

In situations where everyone becomes invisible and says "not connected" is usually a user end error, not a server error.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users