• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 WeakingWiller

WeakingWiller

Lurker

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 01:57 PM

Well yesterday i was playing on the 24/7 office server. The server was full and i was on the CTs. So i bought an m4 and a deagle and rushed office like i normally do. As i reached side hall it was cleared so i kept running and out of nowhere a guy came and shot at me. All his bullets missed so i shot back. 3 hit him in the chest and arm so he ran back to t's spawn. As i came from side hall there was a guy hiding behind a broken comp which I instantly saw his gun sticking out and shot before he even shot a round. Then another guy came from Projector room and i shot him in the head before he can shoot. Another came from paper room and i shot him from chest to the head and a guy came from connector and i shot at him as soon as i saw his gun because i saw him run there. Then a guy came from behind and killed me. As soon as i died all the people i killed said "Waller" and i was like who? They all said me and before i could say anything back i was banned.

I wasn't even walling, and yesterday was one of my days i played better than usually. Every other day i played, i had a normal score. I play everyday on your server for at least 2 months and there wasn't a complaint. Well if you guys want to keep me ban just because i just had one of my days, fine. I can't complain to you guys since you have control of the server.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:1543396

Edited by WeakingWiller, 19 September 2007 - 02:03 PM.

#2 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 02:13 PM

who banned you?
and y is this your only post?
no intro or anything
bah...whatever

#3 WeakingWiller

WeakingWiller

Lurker

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 02:17 PM

who banned you?
and y is this your only post?
no intro or anything
bah...whatever

Don't know who banned me since there was at least 3 to 4 BoSS members and and people keep asking who's an admin but none answer. Ya i just technically registered just to find out if i can be unbanned but if i can't i won't post anymore and i can be unbanned i will post. Since you did ask.

Reposting In Unban forum.

Edited by WeakingWiller, 19 September 2007 - 06:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users