Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 06:55 PM

http://www.gamebrink...lo-3-video-2885

=DD

HALO 3 IS GAYY

Edited by Raccoon00, 23 September 2007 - 06:57 PM.

#2 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 07:04 PM

well that was pretty anti clamactic.

what he should have done is stand next to the 360 desplay and acted like a maniquin and scared the shit out of people.

#3 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 07:04 PM

ummmm....

#4 Capt.John

Capt.John

Goofanacka

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 07:06 PM

lol cool...

http://www.gamebrink...lo-3-video-2793

and this if youve seen the recent trailers of like the museum thing you can kinda explore it...just look for your self

http://halo3.com/bel...test/shell.html

Edited by Capt.John, 23 September 2007 - 07:13 PM.

#5 EpicFail:/

EpicFail:/

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 04:24 PM

Halo is so repetitive, I'm going over a friends tomorrow to see what it's like... chances are good I will again be disappointed ._.

#6 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 05:16 PM

Halo is so repetitive, I'm going over a friends tomorrow to see what it's like... chances are good I will again be disappointed ._.

Says the man who plays Counter Strike....

Halo is just an average game.. its not "teh best gamez eva omgzors!" like all of the xbox noobs make it seem, and its not "a total piece of crap" like people on this forum make it out to be... its an ok game, its somewhat fun and is worth a play through once for the story, because its kinda cool...

But yeah the video was kind of lame, the only part where he actually did something instead of sticking his head in the camera was when i robbed them, which was kind of amusing

#7 medel

medel

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 05:22 PM

Says the man who plays Counter Strike....

Halo is just an average game.. its not "teh best gamez eva omgzors!" like all of the xbox noobs make it seem, and its not "a total piece of crap" like people on this forum make it out to be... its an ok game, its somewhat fun and is worth a play through once for the story, because its kinda cool...

But yeah the video was kind of lame, the only part where he actually did something instead of sticking his head in the camera was when i robbed them, which was kind of amusing

It is far from the gest game evahr, but it is one of the best console FPSs. It just doesn't have a ton of competition. Most console FPSs are just PC ports, so they have garbage gameplay (PC is just easier to aim. People who say otherwise only play consoles)

#8 Yacht

Yacht

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:04 PM

Interestingly huge Gamestop, wish I had one that gnarly nearby. We've just got like 20+ small ones within a 5 mile radius, would much rather have a larger one like that.

Personally, I just think the Halo games are too slow.. You walk slow, you kill people slow, the guns shoot slow, your rocket travels slow..
Now.. let's talk about Time Splitters 3, now that's a console FPS. Maybe if the next one was online.. then it'd be awesome.

#9 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:11 PM

Isn't it only going to be compatible with vista when it comes out on PC? Lol, let's see how much they make from that. A majority of people who play PC FPS's won't use vista unless they're total tools. Rofl Halo 3!

#10 �HADOW109

�HADOW109

Inquisitor

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:26 PM

Halo 3 would be beast on PC, I don't have money for a console so i probably won't own it till like friggin Christmas lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users