25 replies to this topic

#21 eRoC

eRoC

BoSS VIP

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:14 AM

a female pitbull lawl! yep im just a b*tch.

the story of boss the pitbull is a long a drawn out saga, but basically we took him from bridgeport, CT to Arizona where i was going to college at the time. He was bred many many times out there, and I got his son snoopy. When I moved back to vermont I bred Snoop twice, kept a puppy each time.

Boss originally belonged to the latin kings, and was shot by the cops twice. You probably think im talking sh*t but it really happened, we found him 2 weeks later in a town 15 miles away.

When I would walk him in Tucson Arizona for some reason chow-chows would always come running up to me off the leash, and boss would f*ck their sh*t up bad. Whatever dude keep your sorry punkass dog on a leash next time. Many times I would be driving around town and some f*ckhead would start sh*t with me, all I had to do was roll down the window and let Boss hang his head out. As for the dude who asked about papers, dont need 'em. Id rather have a dog than a piece of paper any day. I know guys who spend 2000$ for papered pits with blue coats and blue eyes and this and that, not impressed. Boss had the biggest head and the strongest jaws in any dog ive ever seen, and ive been breeding pits for 15 years.

anyway Im over it now, all my dogs are fixed, and getting old, my oldest one Stoney passed away in May, so one day in a few years my dogs will be gone, but we will always remember Boss.

#22 �HADOW109

�HADOW109

Inquisitor

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 09:42 AM

Hey eroc you finally joined, welcome :tup:.

#23 poocrayon

poocrayon

headpopper

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 05:01 PM

welcome =)

#24 korosys420

korosys420

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 11:49 PM

as meny have said about damn time.c ya around n199a

#25 dar_tana

dar_tana

Death to the Infidels!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 08:57 PM

a female pitbull lawl! yep im just a b*tch.

the story of boss the pitbull is a long a drawn out saga, but basically we took him from bridgeport, CT to Arizona where i was going to college at the time. He was bred many many times out there, and I got his son snoopy. When I moved back to vermont I bred Snoop twice, kept a puppy each time.

Boss originally belonged to the latin kings, and was shot by the cops twice. You probably think im talking sh*t but it really happened, we found him 2 weeks later in a town 15 miles away.

When I would walk him in Tucson Arizona for some reason chow-chows would always come running up to me off the leash, and boss would f*ck their sh*t up bad. Whatever dude keep your sorry punkass dog on a leash next time. Many times I would be driving around town and some f*ckhead would start sh*t with me, all I had to do was roll down the window and let Boss hang his head out. As for the dude who asked about papers, dont need 'em. Id rather have a dog than a piece of paper any day. I know guys who spend 2000$ for papered pits with blue coats and blue eyes and this and that, not impressed. Boss had the biggest head and the strongest jaws in any dog ive ever seen, and ive been breeding pits for 15 years.

anyway Im over it now, all my dogs are fixed, and getting old, my oldest one Stoney passed away in May, so one day in a few years my dogs will be gone, but we will always remember Boss.

Second best intro....? in the same thread.....? by the same person.....?

#26 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 10:48 PM

Second best intro....? in the same thread.....? by the same person.....?

it gets to a point where one must ask himself "do i really give a f*ck?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users