2 replies to this topic

#1 eRoC

eRoC

BoSS VIP

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 07:26 PM

I upgraded to a dual core several months ago, so this single core chip is just collecting dust. It overclocks to 2.8 all damn day if you have the right RAM, but comes at 2.0.

Also I have Stoned Hatters old socket AM2 motherboard, its an MSI with a Nforce chipset, but the Bios options suck you cant increase the CPU frequency. I'll sell that for 25 also.

I was gonna put them on ebay but if anyone wants 'em their yours.

#2 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 07:54 PM

I upgraded to a dual core several months ago, so this single core chip is just collecting dust. It overclocks to 2.8 all damn day if you have the right RAM, but comes at 2.0.

Also I have Stoned Hatters old socket AM2 motherboard, its an MSI with a Nforce chipset, but the Bios options suck you cant increase the CPU frequency. I'll sell that for 25 also.

I was gonna put them on ebay but if anyone wants 'em their yours.

Link to the motherboard?

#3 eRoC

eRoC

BoSS VIP

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 11:17 PM

Link to the motherboard?

its an MSI 7309 i believe.

plain jane nforce 4, no overclocking options really because it has the horrible AMI bios instead of the Phoenix bios, plus its micro ATX to boot.

I was going to put one of the new AMD's in it (the ones that come at 3.0 ghz) and use it as a backup rig, but I plan on building a leet system in a few months anyway and really dont need it. It would make a hell of a bargain rig for a family member or even a media center PC but I cant see using it for gaming.

but for the price you cant go wrong, I'll even ship it for free.

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16813130067

Edited by eRoC, 07 October 2007 - 11:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users