41 replies to this topic

#21 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 04:24 PM

so in the beginning of the year i though all my classes would give me a good workload but that still hasn't happened. Im doing pretty good in my classes being just slightly less lazy then last year. im planning on getting a mic soon. i got a 28 on the ACT so that got me happy.

#22 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 04:57 PM

I actually just got back in town less than 30 min ago. Haven't played on my comp in a month. So I'll be doing that here shortly.

#23 Cyprus

Cyprus

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 05:20 PM

I've actually been playing Unreal Tournament 3 a lot. My probability of randomly shooting and hitting someone is increasing! I must be getting better!

i got a 28 on the ACT so that got me happy.

Congrads on the Act score! :tup:

#24 Alpine

Alpine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 08:32 PM

well lets see.

I just registered for my final semester in college, so things are getting hectic. Almost all of the jobs i am trying to get when i graduate must be applied for 6 months in advance, so i have been filing out resumes and going to job interviews like f*cking crazy. While doing all of that i am still trying to pass all my classes, one of which is going to be a hit or miss. If i don't pass my Forn language this semester i am f*cking up my graduation date. hell if i fail anything i am f*cking up my graduation. all while trying to find a new part time job and keep a girl friend. life sucks ass right now i can't wait to just have to go to work.

pussy

#25 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 10:55 PM

Working like a dog trying to make my way through Corporate America...changing schedules a bit working some days for training and some nights too.

when i get free time there are soo many games now...UT, Crysis, WiC, CS:S, TF2, and this gay ass MMO Zero3000.

Got some new pc parts so now I got a Core2Quad 2.4 running at 3.0, 8800GTS 640, 2 gigs of ram, Audigy 2 ZS, all sitting pretty in an Antec 900 case. In addition I got this beast of a cpu cooler that is just gangster, Tuniq Tower 120. Supposedly the best Air cooler on the market..but the thing is massive. It has my Quad 2.4 running at 3.0 and the thing didn't go over 45-46 degrees under full load for 8 hours.

Oh and when i'm "working" i'm playing with all the cool phones verizon is about to release(or just released). Samsung 760, and Juke(love this thing), Voyager, Venus, new Blackberry...good stuff.

#26 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 11:29 PM

work, gym, sleep, training two eve accounts.

my dishwasher took a sh*t today so when i walked in the kitchen expecting my rice cooker to be finished I noticed the entire kitchen floor was white. when i looked closer i noticed it was white and sudsy and what's f*cked up is my first thought was "looks like i need to get some flip flops before i can get some rice...thank god i rent.

#27 eRoC

eRoC

BoSS VIP

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 01:53 AM

I had to build a shed in my backyard, its 8x10 and 8 feet tall. Im not a carpenter by trade so its taking forever. Work is going good, still building circuit boards at PCM. I finally got to play some CS tonite, there was a good game going in office, so that was cool.

played some poker saturday night and got drunk and stoned. Also took my guns out into the woods and put 100 rounds thru my AK, also my makarov 380 and the trusty SKS. Life is good.

#28 EVIL Shenanigans

EVIL Shenanigans

Basement Caucasian

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 08:46 AM

...when i looked closer i noticed it was white and sudsy and what's f*cked up is my first thought was "looks like i need to get some flip flops before i can get some rice...thank god i rent.

^^^ ever think about being a stand-up comic jack?

Between work, school, and sleep, not much time to do much else. Played the hell outa WiC a while back...still only a sergant major, though its rare for me to not be top air each round (dont like support or infantry much, so i assume thats the only reason why my rank hasnt increased). Also lookin into some old games; beat System Shock 2 a few days ago...managed to find some pretty damn good graphic mods out there to improve the enviroment and skins. Thinkin about installin Dues Ex for another run through...

#29 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 01:55 PM

^^^ ever think about being a stand-up comic jack?

that's not funny. what's funny is that i used 8 of my roomy's towels to clean it up.

#30 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 02:34 PM

Less gaming, more working. Lots and lots of freakin' working. But that's okay, because as it turns out I really like money.

And when I do game, 95% of the time it's Guitar Hero anymore. I'll be glad as Hell when Rock Band comes out.

I'm gonna be reformatting this computer soon and there's a pretty good chance that I won't even put CS:S back on it. So yeah, the end of Xiertic in the servers is coming. -gasp- I'll still be around on here though.

#31 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 03:57 PM

School, EVE, CS:S, TF2, some coding/designing, high school football games on Friday nights, sleep.

#32 Boostfed

Boostfed

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 04:37 PM

work.. living in pa and working in va is taking its toll on me and my family.\ i work till 9-10pm most times then its off to manassas for some street racing.. or i just stay at the shop and work on my hatch till i cant stay awake anymore. pull the car off my lift..drive 30 ft into the lot and pass the f*ck out.

come home and play with the kids for 2 days... play a lil css. sleep as much as i can.

#33 poocrayon

poocrayon

headpopper

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 05:22 PM

MAD PARTIES AND SCHOOLWORK!

anyone near New Haven, Connecticut is welcome to come to a costume party / kegger on friday at my place, PM me for more details. its gonna get roudy. Possibly getting an ice luge.

#34 �HADOW109

�HADOW109

Inquisitor

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 06:06 PM

School, friends, and a little bit of CS:S :cool:.

#35 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 06:16 PM

drinking myself retarded, and popping a few percs here and there.

#36 Jesterman

Jesterman

Lurker

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 09:45 PM

Midterms yeah f*ck that, work, a bit of css and a dash of fortress forever, and ongoing search for gf.

Posted Image

#37 Lone Rapist

Lone Rapist

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 09:51 PM

just getting little kids to get into my van, pretty usual sh*t for a tuesday.

#38 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 11:51 PM

School and playing the sh*t out of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

#39 SuHh

SuHh

BoSS Calculator

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 06:33 PM

come home and play with the kids for 2 days... play a lil css. sleep as much as i can.

im sure u enjoy PLAYING with the kids... and sleeping with them too...

u sick bastard

#40 Yacht

Yacht

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 10:17 PM

School school school school. Did I mention school?
The occasional CS:S, a little bit of Guild Wars. Sleep.
Oh yeah, and school.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users