• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Eazy-E

Eazy-E

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 12:02 PM

I want a sidekick Id so bad. It looks awsome and so much fun but i have piece of sh*t verizon phone. I asked my mom but she keeps saying its not in our budget and i need to save up for ur college. I am pissed as hell because im pretty sure my mom has the money but doesn't want to spend it. On top of that i broke a few phones so she doesnt' trust me and she says that i dont' want to sign a contract. But for right know i gotta focus on my MMA and purse my dreams as being a UFC fighter

#2 The Drizzle

The Drizzle

Who is the drizzle?

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 12:10 PM

get a job and buy one yourself. Maybe your mom dosent think you are responsible enough to have an expensive phone because you broke several others in the past. College is important too. You should be thankful that you mom is even paying for your cell phone to begin with.

#3 Smalls

Smalls

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 12:28 PM

Grow up and get over it. You don't always get what you want, and you sure as hell don't deserve whatever you want.

That is of course unless you can pay for it yourself. Which you apparently can't.

#4 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 01:07 PM

Your lucky you've had any cellphones as it is asshole. I sure as hell didn't get a free cell phone from my parents when I was your age. They are expensive, if you want it, buy it yourself.

#5 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 01:34 PM

Its just a phone...just chill

#6 Yacht

Yacht

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 03:07 PM

I'm getting a Sidekick ID on Monday, I was playing around with them in the T-Mobile store earlier and they aren't so great.
They lack the Camera that the LX has.
They cannot receive or send Picture Text Messages.
They are a little bulky. (That's fine for me, but for some people it's a no no)
It doesn't use EDGE for it's Internet Connectivity so it's about 5 seconds slower than the other models. (Lol, I'm chill with this too, it's just people are big babies.)
It's resolution is lower than the LX and 3. (Whatever.)
It's screen isn't as bright as most phones, but that's better than being blinded.

All in all, it's a pretty decent phone. Cool if you want to show off that you have a Sidekick, but you know, it's not as good as other phones.
Good luck, and like other's have stated, it's a little more important to focus on things like College and getting a Job. I have to pay for my phone after this purchase, I've been on my parents plan. (Cause it's only 10$ with T-Mobile, lovely.)

EDIT:
After trying to figure out how to use the Verizon Site, how about the Juke? I've heard good things about it. :x

Edited by Yacht, 27 October 2007 - 03:18 PM.

#7 -=Penguin=-

-=Penguin=-

Jedi Mind Tricks

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 04:25 PM

please go burn in a fire. seriously if u want something go earn it and buy it urself. Seeing as your mom bought u a number of phones be4 and is payin for ur phone i can see that ur livin a pretty nice life, so f*cking be thankful she is giving u a house,food, and the sh*t u want. So grow the f*ck up and realize that ur mom cant be buying sh*t for you all the time. Go get a job and stfu.

Sorry for the 'harsh' statement seeing as we are in the process of making the community better but I just hate spoiled whiny lil f*cks who are not grateful.

#8 SuHh

SuHh

BoSS Calculator

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 04:30 PM

quit b*tching man...

i just turned 16 yet i have a job and pay for:

camps
phone
sh*t that i want
school lunch sh*t

so how bout u grow up... get a job... and quit b*tching at ur mom and do sh*t urself...

and i thought that i can barely do anything....

#9 Komit

Komit

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 04:36 PM

Sidekicks are for nigras.

Haven't you seen the commercials!?!

Edited by Komit, 27 October 2007 - 04:36 PM.

#10 *3RD sfg* killswitch

*3RD sfg* killswitch

"Nope, That Instantly made it worse."

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 11:27 AM

quit b*tching man...

i just turned 16 yet i have a job and pay for:

This one time at CAMPS....

phone
sh*t that i want
school lunch sh*t

so how bout u grow up... get a job... and quit b*tching at ur mom and do sh*t urself...

and i thought that i can barely do anything....

#11 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 12:56 PM

Your lucky you've had any cellphones as it is asshole. I sure as hell didn't get a free cell phone from my parents when I was your age. They are expensive, if you want it, buy it yourself.

+1^^^^^ :whatever:

#12 SuHh

SuHh

BoSS Calculator

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 03:06 PM

lol killswitch... wuts ur point?

#13 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 03:14 PM

i dont think having a job is that great in highschool....you dont need all the useless sh*t your bound to buy, f*ck that cellphone.

#14 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 04:42 PM

wha wha wha. buy your own phone like a man. You are trying to get into the UFC scene and you still want your mom to buy you a phone. wow

btw it is really tuff to get into that shit i did it for a while i guess i just didn't care as much cause i stopped trainging and shit and started drinking. i do know a guy that i worked with who is starting to gain notariaty around here atleast. you are going to get your fuck smashed alot before you make it so goodluck.

#15 Yacht

Yacht

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 12:38 AM

Posted Image
Not to make you jealous or anything, but it's tight! [:
Hopefully you can somehow get one, they're gnarlier than a weasel drinking orange juice.

#16 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 01:51 AM

I want a sidekick Id so bad. It looks awsome and so much fun but i have piece of sh*t verizon phone. I asked my mom but she keeps saying its not in our budget and i need to save up for ur college. I am pissed as hell because im pretty sure my mom has the money but doesn't want to spend it. On top of that i broke a few phones so she doesnt' trust me and she says that i dont' want to sign a contract.

Sidekicks are gay sh*t. You can't even change the background. Try dialing a number on that piece of sh*t then later get assraped with data charges. You're 14, you don't need a cellphone. Hopefully your Mom kicks your ass.

But for right know i gotta focus on my MMA and purse my dreams as being a UFC fighter

LAWLS!

#17 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 02:07 PM

the ufc thing made me lol irl too...mostly cuz i have a 16 year old brother...thats 2 years older than this kid, and the thought of him even fighting anyone is f*cking hilarious

Edited by J.Pizzack, 31 October 2007 - 02:08 PM.

#18 Cyprus

Cyprus

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 04:18 PM

First of all, you're 14 years old man. Worry about your education first, then worry about getting a damn sidekick. I'm sure that if you can show your mom that you're responsible through education she might get you one. If not, who the hell cares? Why do you NEED a sidekick? When I was your age, I was happy with any type of cellphone that worked. IF you have the time for a job, get to it! If not, and if you're lucky, a good education can pay for all your wants and needs.

#19 SuHh

SuHh

BoSS Calculator

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 04:25 PM

i didnt even get a fone until i was 15 and a half...

stupid little middle school kids...

#20 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 10:09 PM

I want a sidekick Id so bad. It looks awsome and so much fun but i have piece of sh*t verizon phone. I asked my mom but she keeps saying its not in our budget and i need to save up for ur college. I am pissed as hell because im pretty sure my mom has the money but doesn't want to spend it. On top of that i broke a few phones so she doesnt' trust me and she says that i dont' want to sign a contract.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users