20 replies to this topic

#1 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 02:01 PM

Well i don't know how many of you have shopped this day but if you can fight people off this is arguably the best day of the year to get shit. I for one am keeping my eye out for a good 1080p LCD

Sears is already released theirs.

and this is what i am eye'n right now we shall see what else pops up

#2 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 02:05 PM

Thank god our CDN $ is pwning the US $. Looks like I'll be buying xmas gifts for half price this year lol

#3 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 02:17 PM

Thank god our CDN $ is pwning the US $. Looks like I'll be buying xmas gifts for half price this year lol

Yeah, what's with that? Did the whole world all of a sudden decide it wanted flannel and flap jacks?

#4 -=Penguin=-

-=Penguin=-

Jedi Mind Tricks

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 03:16 PM

Canada FTW, once i get my paycheck its time to buy some crazy sh*t :evil: :evil:

#5 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:58 PM

yeah i checkd that site not to long ago

what I'm looking at ---> Panasonic 56" LCD TV - $1199.99

#6 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:40 PM

First and foremost FUCK Monster and his silly Kanuk ass. My closet has more guns than your whole worthless country so I win. hehe

There better not be a good deal on the 56" 1080p samsung i want...... My house needs a roof.

#7 the.dino

the.dino

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:54 PM

If i only had $1000 laying around, my car needs brakes. ohhh and i gotta pay my rent (was trying to forget about that)

#8 tjhooker

tjhooker

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 01:00 PM

Roofs are overrated

#9 dar_tana

dar_tana

Death to the Infidels!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 04:21 PM

Roofs are overrated

This made me laugh.

#10 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 07:06 PM

First and foremost f*ck Monster and his silly Kanuk ass. My closet has more guns than your whole worthless country so I win. hehe

As a side note, my family has a lot of guns. I only have 1 (I'm a real city slicker) an SKS with banana clip and folding stock, but my dad has about 8, my brother has a nice collection, including a .357 magnum, a .44, pistol grip pump shotgun, 45-70 bear gun, and a browning hunting rifle.

Seriously though, at 107.18 US I'm thinking of expanding my ownership of the US. I can already buy your retail product for pennies on the dollar, so now I'm thinking of buying your land as well. If the CDN dollar gets to $1.50 US, I'll start buying your women, cause at that price our women become too expensive.

#11 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 07:09 PM

Yeah, what's with that? Did the whole world all of a sudden decide it wanted flannel and flap jacks?

Nah, the world decided that the US government is blowing money on the Iraq war, when they should be worrying about the health of their economy and the housing situation that is getting worse there.

That and Canada is raking in huge cash from our resources (due in part to the US housing shortage and the high price of oil, thanks US war in Iraq!)

#12 SuHh

SuHh

BoSS Calculator

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 07:54 PM

whats that?? do i hear another holocaust?

burn them canadians

#13 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 08:05 PM

The only thing cool to EVER come out of Canada is seal clubbing. Nuff said.

http://www.seashephe..._clubbing_4.jpg

Not only that but even totally sweet seal clubbers wear dicks on their belts...........

#14 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:20 PM

Nah, the world decided that the US government is blowing money on the Iraq war, when they should be worrying about the health of their economy and the housing situation that is getting worse there.

That and Canada is raking in huge cash from our resources (due in part to the US housing shortage and the high price of oil, thanks US war in Iraq!)

You don't really think that's a good thing do you?

Americans will not buy housing in Canada especially now that it is more expensive, tourism will go down (Now that it is cheaper to go to America and the Americans that did visit are now less likely as their "discount" no longer exists.) and we'll no longer be buying Canadian goods as long as they're more expensive than our counterparts.

#15 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 03:10 AM

You don't really think that's a good thing do you?

Americans will not buy housing in Canada especially now that it is more expensive, tourism will go down (Now that it is cheaper to go to America and the Americans that did visit are now less likely as their "discount" no longer exists.) and we'll no longer be buying Canadian goods as long as they're more expensive than our counterparts.

We don't care about Americans buying our housing.... it's your housing market that is f*cked, not ours

Our tourism and exports are taking a hit, but the reason your dollar is weak is because everyone in the states has the mentality that the whole f*cking world revolves around them. Canada doesn't have "goods". We have resources. And last time I checked oil was worth almost $100 USD a barrel; let me remind you that Canadian producers of oil sell it for an extra 10 cents on the dollar now, rather than 40 cents less than the USD price. That means that Canada's rich oil reserves in Alberta & Saskatchewan are now selling for huge dollars.

So for Canadians, the tradeoff of having less tourism by americans & lower exports to the states has been traded for a higher value of our resources ON THE WORLD STAGE. You simple minded f*ckers seem to think that we only sell sh*t to the states. Go read the news to find out that China will overtake the US in energy usage in the coming years. All of the sudden places like china and india will need resources, and they will pay top dollar (Canadian Dollar) for them.

#16 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 12:43 PM

I love how this went from black friday deals to Canada vs US.

#17 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 12:52 PM

yeah i will be fixing that in a minute with updates on black friday stuff. don't worry this mess of a thread will be cleaned up

#18 poocrayon

poocrayon

headpopper

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 12:53 PM

maple syrup, flannel shirts, and moose AY?!

#19 Cyprus

Cyprus

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 01:32 AM

I just got an update from circuit city.

#20 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 09:32 AM

For me this year: At best buy the Orange Box is $25 which i'll have to get, and also i'll need to pick up a 320GB Seagate Sata HD for $60, and at circuit city I'll pick up the external 500GB HD for $80...

Edited by Novahawk, 10 November 2007 - 07:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users