• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#1 Framboiz

Framboiz

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 10:52 PM

My name in game is d! Framb0iiiz` so the admin who banned me can tell me why? it was earlier... some hours ago.

tell me if u need steam id or anything

thxx

#2 Link2086

Link2086

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 11:00 PM

Yeah, Steam ID is always a good idea. Make sure it's not a LAN game, either, because that doesn't help.

Any idea what admin was on at the time? That, and have you checked back? It might've been temp.

#3 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 11:06 PM

According to Assassin (and I believe Adriana) you were aimbotting.

#4 Framboiz

Framboiz

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 11:13 PM

Here is my steam id : 0:0:10814937

It wasnt LAN, I dno who banned me iam kinda new to this server. I checked and i am still banned.

Aimbotting? Well scan me or anything... im just not a bad player i guess

Edited by Framboiz, 06 January 2008 - 11:29 AM.

#5 .:Eu.PrYDe[rus]:.

.:Eu.PrYDe[rus]:.

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 10:49 AM

I think i've played with you before and as i can remmember u were clean.

And about not a bad player of you i wouldnt say so some rounds ur gg and some u miss a noob shots so i dont know.

#6 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 10:55 AM

Assassin and God� = worst hacker spotters ever.

According to them I wallhack, norecoil, aimbot, radar hack... i wonder when they'll say i speed hack also :20:

#7 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 11:38 AM

I got accused of hacking on server one as well..

Assassin is a Sore Loser :21:

#8 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 01:00 PM

Is this Assassin the same french-canadian faggot that cries hax every time he dies? If so I think a ban is in order. I thought we perma'd him a long time ago.

#9 foxhound100

foxhound100

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 01:26 PM

no the canadian is obvious sniper, assasin is the NE coast guy with the giant ego

#10 Framboiz

Framboiz

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 05:10 PM

so can i be unbanned plz -_-

#11 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 06:24 PM

ummmmm.....

no...??

ummmmmm...

bye now..

#12 Framboiz

Framboiz

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 07:25 PM

Lol no comment
I hope the whole community isnt like you, it would be sad.

#13 Obviou$niper

Obviou$niper

Lurker

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 09:14 PM

Im not french canadian, I hate the french. Novahawk, I was joking with you that one day, if you had a sense of humor you would've known that. And I don't know anything about this guy, never seen him in my life. The only time I accused a hacker today was a guy named desu and it was so blatant that I figured mad or stoned would've banned him on the spot.

#14 EVIL Shenanigans

EVIL Shenanigans

Basement Caucasian

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 09:35 PM

hate to say it, but anyone got a demo of this dude?

#15 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 10:47 PM

I do have a sense of humor, and people usually do joke with me similarly, guess where novahax came from....

Now I'm guessing you're assassin, and the first time you and God� got on my case, it was definitely not jokes and you two acted like you were the coolest kids around and everyone gave a f*ck about you, but it was mostly God� and you were mostly just saying yeah and going along with him.. (funny thing is a few days later i was on server 1 again with you 2, and you were dissing another boss member the same exact way.. i was like whoa dejavu!) The next day i played, you were cool, and i didn't hold a grudge or anything and we were cool, until we went to play gungame, where God� once again joined in and started crying hax yet again and you went and supported him again for no reason which kind of pissed me off because we were cool just 10 minutes ago...

Now im posting this up, because i don't want you to get unjustly banned, because you aren't really the one who cries "hax" every time you are killed, but you do go and support people who do, which you shouldn't... Now i don't have anything against you and i posted this up so you wouldn't be unjustly banned since you aren't really the one at fault here..

This is assuming you are Assassin; if you're God� please stfu and dont pretend like "It was a joke"

As for the guy, if no one has a demo then you should be unbanned, those are the general rules.. but if you do hack, we will get a demo and then ban you again

#16 Obviou$niper

Obviou$niper

Lurker

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 12:12 AM

I'm God actually. And if you were ever in vent which you aren't, you'd know I joke around a lot. What is seen in server chat is all bullsh*t. I don't have a problem with you at all. I do get pissed easily, mostly when I see somebody good at the game, ie. you and you go on the winning team while i'm on the losing one trying to help out. however this is not the place to discuss this so by all means start your own thread if you have a beef.

#17 _AssassinX

_AssassinX

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 12:20 AM

Im Boss Assassin...
Adriana and I... Spotted this guy WALLHACKING...
Bad f*cking Case of Wallhacking..
Everyone on server knew it....
Prefire up the ass...
we go on spec
get his steam id and next thing you know he leaves the server...(Disconnect)

Well he still hacked, so he got banned... f*ck You Novahawk...
Frag Suck my Dick...
Im proud to say i would rape anyone of you morons in office.
You think i cry everytime i die? you think i have abig ego??
Just because 90% of the f*cknig server loves me and doesnt even know who the f*ck you are dont mean i have a big ego...
Just bEcause I can back up what i f*cking say and i know how to say it doesnt mean i have a big ego...
Novahawk im not even going to bother with your pathetic ass ;/ your just a lost cause.

Actually Well.. Novahawk... Again...
you dont have a f*cking mic so people DONT KNOW WHO THE f*ck YOU ARE
People Know who i am and know who God is...
Dont QQ about what we do in the server because you dont get enough attention....
its sad and (dejavu) PATHETIC...

Edit: Novahawk if i cry on hacks... i was the first to say Tetra hacked... had the demo... and he got unbanned till he got caught later... so? umm? yeah?

Edited by _AssassinX, 06 January 2008 - 12:33 AM.

#18 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 01:01 AM

Im Boss Assassin...
Adriana and I... Spotted this guy WALLHACKING...
Bad f*cking Case of Wallhacking..
Everyone on server knew it....
Prefire up the ass...
we go on spec
get his steam id and next thing you know he leaves the server...(Disconnect)

Well he still hacked, so he got banned... f*ck You Novahawk...
Frag Suck my Dick...
Im proud to say i would rape anyone of you morons in office.
You think i cry everytime i die? you think i have abig ego??
Just because 90% of the f*cknig server loves me and doesnt even know who the f*ck you are dont mean i have a big ego...
Just bEcause I can back up what i f*cking say and i know how to say it doesnt mean i have a big ego...
Novahawk im not even going to bother with your pathetic ass ;/ your just a lost cause.

Dont QQ about what we do in the server because you dont get enough attention....

Edit: Novahawk if i cry on hacks... i was the first to say Tetra hacked... had the demo... and he got unbanned till he got caught later... so? umm? yeah?

To begin, you're a faggot.

Novahawk and especially Frag are some of the very few of what's left of the old school BoSS members. People know who the f*ck they are, you God damn idiot. Just because some of the f*cking nooby ass b*tches that have been playing in the BoSS servers for a short while don't know them, that really doesn't f*cking mean anyone who matters doesn't know them. They've done more for BoSS than you could imagine.

If you suspect someone of hacking, you take a demo and talk with other admins before you ban them. If they all agree he's hacking, then ban away. Once the cock smooch posts on the forums, you already have video proof and eye-witness accounts.

I can see just from this post that you are a horrible player and admin. First, you challenge people in office? Are you f*cking kidding? Have you ever even been in a tourny or SCRIMMED? 90% of the server loves you, eh? Well, I can guarantee after calling out Nova and Frag 100% of the people that f*cking matter, in the least bit, will hate you. Talking about lost causes... I can only begin to point out the irony. Also, what kind of ignorant n!gger names them self God? Rofl, f*cking inferiority complex, faggots. One last bit... QQ? We aren't playing WoW, dumb f*ck. That's like me saying your a ninja looter and have welfare epics. Get a life, c*nt.

Pathetic, yup. That sums up the entirety of you. Go find different servers to play on, bai.

#19 The Punisher

The Punisher

Who Knows?

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 01:12 AM

Frag Suck my Dick...

why dont you learn some f*cking respect?

You must be faggot french-canadian...

Posted Image

ban this f*cker

#20 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 01:18 AM

Wow assassin is an egofag.

0 user(s) are reading this topic