Posted 06 January 2008 - 12:42 PM

wow u was a nice guy

#43 _AssassinX

_AssassinX

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 12:57 PM

2 posts? i wouldnt be suprised if this was fram making a new nick trying to be slick...

#44 Kat

Kat

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 01:13 PM

well mr then let an admin check the ips ;)
so think be4 u trying to get smart..

and i wasnt taking to u was i?

#45 Framboiz

Framboiz

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 01:19 PM

_AssassinX Posted Today, 12:57 PM
2 posts? i wouldnt be suprised if this was fram making a new nick trying to be slick...

Lmao. This start to be funny really

Edited by Framboiz, 06 January 2008 - 01:22 PM.

#46 EVIL Shenanigans

EVIL Shenanigans

Basement Caucasian

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 03:20 PM

Alright...lets get all this sh*t straight. Kat, your words really don't mean all that much, so please refrain from posting anything else. Now, if someone actually has a demo of this kid walling, i would absolutley love for them to post it. Otherwise, if the powers that be can be sure of the eyewitnesses, then sorry fram, but your perma ban will probably stick...

#47 Smalls

Smalls

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 03:23 PM

lock this gay fest

#48 Framboiz

Framboiz

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 03:39 PM

Alright...lets get all this sh*t straight. Kat, your words really don't mean all that much, so please refrain from posting anything else. Now, if someone actually has a demo of this kid walling, i would absolutley love for them to post it. Otherwise, if the powers that be can be sure of the eyewitnesses, then sorry fram, but your perma ban will probably stick...

Dont call anyone a kid ty.

So now you need a demo to see i wasnt hacking? I thought the rule was you need a demo to proove i was hacking.

#49 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 04:20 PM

This is retarded. Ban everyone that has posted in this topic with less than 50 posts and be done with it all.

CLOSED

#50 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 10:16 PM

This is a real fag fest of a topic.

Assassin, please read my post before going on a prepubescent flaming spree. There was a guy who used to play on our servers / hang out in vent that cried hax every time he died and drove everyone crazy. His nick was Assassin something-rather, but it's obvious your a new guy. That's what happens when you use those oh-so-original nicks.
You're lucky me and Novahax have pretty thick skin. In the future, still thy tongue.
As for all the wallhacking noobs and what have you, stop spreading your AIDS on our forums!

#51 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 10:43 AM

if you weren't involved in this, stay out of it.

Framboiz = unbanned because admins = fail @ recording demo's.
Cobra, Seriously, you fail, This topic does not pertain to you so stay out of it, and try not to be such a prick.
Assassin, your lucky I'm to lazy to server-wide ban you right now.

#52 Boostfed

Boostfed

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 11:24 AM

Wow i dont know what the f*ck happened here but i see alot of ppl getting involved in a topic they have nothing to do with.

Assassin... seriously every time and i mean every time you die bro you call hizzacks. Frag is a good guy and a good admin i will add. You seriously need to talk with a more cautious tounge or you will find yourself banned.

As far as god and nova.. Christ fellas you both are my boys so i will say put the mudd down and start playing again.. your bickering is pointless. <3

frambioz or whatever the f*ck your name is. If you are unbanned and i catch you hacking = banned for life UNDERSTOOD?

I think that admins need to stand alone in their bans in forums unless there are other admins present when the incident occurred. Making comments does nothing but makes us look immature and if anyone has a comment it should be shadow. hes the end of the line in this sort of decision.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users