• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#21 Obviou$niper

Obviou$niper

Lurker

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 05:10 AM

I don't have any problem with frag at all, I see him once in a while on the servers and hes a great guy to talk to. Novahawk seems a bit pompous in which I try to talk to him on the servers asking him why he stacked the teams but he hardly talks at all. And I don't think I've ever seen you play massacre. You seem well dedicated to the forums, but this isn't forum tag, it's a community for people that play counterstrike and various other games. Assassin is NOT an admin however he is a fairly skilled player. And as for the name God, who gives a f*ck. I'm not even religious, I hate f*cking religion, thus the basis of a guy playing source using that as his alias. I don't have a big ego at all. I just yell a lot. Anyways if I really did think a guy was hacking, I would tell an admin and take a demo. As I said before, I don't even know who framboiz is so why the f*ck did my name even come up?

#22 Framboiz

Framboiz

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 06:27 AM

I dont wallhack....

As i said scan me or anything. Demo me idk, i have no idea what to say, maybe go buy an headset?

#23 Framboiz

Framboiz

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 08:20 AM

I am unbanned, thank you for who ever did it

#24 Framboiz

Framboiz

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 08:47 AM

wtf just got banned again....

And apparently not only me. I think he banned all ppl who was here atm.

#25 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:02 AM

Well im 100% sure he was walling after reading this thread went into sever1 and this f*cker was there walling like a queer!

Then i have no idea why "sent" ran his mouth so i banned that fag too..There's two things i hate in source is fags and cheaters and FRam was cheating 100%.Please make sure Fram isnt unbanned and if sent says he's sorry then maybe he be unbanned.All the admins here want the same thing fair gameplay and a good time so go elsewhere and act cool with your sh*tty hax!!

#26 sent

sent

Lurker

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:06 AM

ok so my name on server is -sent- and i got band to day for realy no reason u see d! feamb0iiiz is a good friend of mine have known him for 4 years or more and i can tell u he dosent hack ok hes a realy good player and ushly plays on europ servers withc are way way diffrent playing style ushly then u.s. servers his clan is a top respected clan that do tournaments and wars there in a pro. leage aswell so if he hacked at all witch i know he dosnt then y would he be in a pro clan and to day after banning him thay banned me all becuase i said 'omg fagts wtf i know him' after banning him i know i shoudlent have said fags and im sorry for that but it pissed me off that u guys band him every day just for playing better and i been playing in this server for months and love it untill now so i would hope that u guys can plz unband me and him and plz stop banding him for being a good player i know there is alot of u bosses that i have met on the server that i do like and know that i have been playing there and i have no need to lie so if u can unband us plz that would be nice=) ty and ty for a good server to play in aswell i know u guys just doing your jobs. peace

#27 sent

sent

Lurker

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:10 AM

and madd hatter i sware on my mothers life he dose not cheat and i understand y i might think it but he realy is a good player and i know u just doing your job im sorry for saying fags it was right for me to be banned and beleave me i hate cheaters i hate them just as much as u and i know hoe bad i play i dont uhsl yplay varry well so y would i beg to have u unbanned a cheater if i tuly dident know he dosent cheat hes a good friend and he never lies want to me to cheack is pc out to and maby he can take pics of his hole pc or somthing i duno maybe u can ask all the euro serfers he plays like dumper thay all know him there and maybe ask his clan mates to if u dont beleave me well peace

#28 sent

sent

Lurker

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:13 AM

o and sorry i mest up and posted it 2 times im not trying to spam i sware u can just deleet this post and the other one i did 2 of sorry iw as trying to eddit it and replyed it agan im sorrry=(

#29 Framboiz

Framboiz

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:15 AM

Well im 100% sure he was walling after reading this thread went into sever1 and this f*cker was there walling like a queer!

Then i have no idea why "sent" ran his mouth so i banned that fag too..There's two things i hate in source is fags and cheaters and FRam was cheating 100%.Please make sure Fram isnt unbanned and if sent says he's sorry then maybe he be unbanned.All the admins here want the same thing fair gameplay and a good time so go elsewhere and act cool with your sh*tty hax!!

I dont hack. Seriously when i killed u all when i was in projector/storage room its cos i HEARD YOU COMING.

#30 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:18 AM

Honestly you can say whatever you want i saw him lining up shots when they where outside and he was in t spawn still so i know he didnt hear them.Also if he's pro in a leage post his team stats and id so we can verify but till then f*ck off with he's a good player sh*t.I've never had a problem with you sent but i hate hackers they make my blood boil specialy when they shoot me repeatedly and you started ranting about your friend so you got banned.So honestly if what you say is true there should be proof that he's pro but i highly doubt it. thank you have a fun day!!

#31 sent

sent

Lurker

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:23 AM

well just ebcuase he wons u dont mean he hacls and i know him varry well hes one of my best friends so dont beleave me hmm ok how about u go to the europ server called dumper and ask them ask anyof them about sam thay will tell u u wan tpofe go there and btw europ people in dumper play way better go there and u will se u wont even barly get a kell well maybe u will becuase your better then me but like i went to dumper and i coudlent even get a kill there all good and sams only number like 3 in the server so theers 2 better thene evn him so want porfe go there because id ont lie and u are insalting me saying that u dont ebelave me lie i lie well ok then u dont ahve to be leave me but your not the only boss in the clan and i know theres alot more older clan mates that will lissen to me and see

#32 sent

sent

Lurker

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:26 AM

and u act like hes just some guy i f*cking met off css and barly know thats not it he got me in to css ii new him way ebfor ie ven played css hes one of my good good friends and u telling me that u know mroe about him then i do well say what u like but i dont lie

#33 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:28 AM

well just ebcuase he wons u dont mean he hacls and i know him varry well hes one of my best friends so dont beleave me hmm ok how about u go to the europ server called dumper and ask them ask anyof them about sam thay will tell u u wan tpofe go there and btw europ people in dumper play way better go there and u will se u wont even barly get a kell well maybe u will becuase your better then me but like i went to dumper and i coudlent even get a kill there all good and sams only number like 3 in the server so theers 2 better thene evn him so want porfe go there because id ont lie and u are insalting me saying that u dont ebelave me lie i lie well ok then u dont ahve to be leave me but your not the only boss in the clan and i know theres alot more older clan mates that will lissen to me and see

Wtf is this????Where's the proof other than your good friend???If he's pro then lets see some stats!!!I'll also bet his id is new like 9-10digits.......pros now a days......

#34 Inertia

Inertia

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:34 AM

was there at the time... specd for 4=5 rounds and it was way obvious that he was walling, just watching him change gun height if ct was crouching, just always seems to be in the right place

#35 sent

sent

Lurker

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:38 AM

its becuase he can hear u runing jeez so could i im just not as good of a shot as him if u use head phoens i can ehar way way better i allways know where people are when thay run so w/e go to dumper server and ask them ask all of them thats will be your prof and no euro server bannes him ebcuase thay all know him and know hes good just your server only server who bannes him ebcuase he wons u and ehuro srevers kcik alot more as then us servers so w/e u dont have to beelave me i dont care i thought i found a good server guess i was wrong guess its not as good server as i thouhgt well bye

#36 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:46 AM

it was way obvious that he was walling, just watching him change gun height if ct was crouching

its becuase he can hear u runing jeez so could i im just not as good of a shot as him if u use head phoens i can ehar way way better i allways know where people are when thay run so w/e go to dumper server and ask them ask all of them thats will be your prof and no euro server bannes him ebcuase thay all know him and know hes good just your server only server who bannes him ebcuase he wons u and ehuro srevers kcik alot more as then us servers so w/e u dont have to beelave me i dont care i thought i found a good server guess i was wrong guess its not as good server as i thouhgt well bye

1. Please learn to spell, or at least use firefox that has a built in spell checker, because reading that made my eyes bleed.

2. 2 Admins speced him, and say blatant wallhacks, to what you answer "he could hear them" so what you're saying is that he could hear them crouch and whatnot? Go back to your euro trash servers, because noone wants you and your hacking friend here, kthx.

Edited by Novahawk, 06 January 2008 - 09:47 AM.

#37 Framboiz

Framboiz

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:51 AM

Posted Image

Here a ss of my stats in dumber server. Just saying that 2.23 is my kdr there and i been playing a lot (5days that makes a lot of hours). when i was banned in ur server i had around 32-12 which is about 3.0, kinda reasonable.

If i was hacking i would of been banned from dumber since ages. (They do scans suspicious ppl)

I could hear you i wasnt walling.
I played office really a lot.

'was there at the time... specd for 4=5 rounds and it was way obvious that he was walling, just watching him change gun height if ct was crouching, just always seems to be in the right place'

That last kill was luck i agree, i couldnt hear him sicne he was crouching in storage, i went to check that room and he was here, i guess i got good reflex so i instantly killed him. but really i aint a kid who would spend time hacking, it would be just pointless.

I dont think i am 'pro' just ok im in a mid skilled team who play in ED

Edited by Framboiz, 06 January 2008 - 11:34 AM.

#38 Framboiz

Framboiz

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:54 AM

1. Please learn to spell, or at least use firefox that has a built in spell checker, because reading that made my eyes bleed.

2. 2 Admins speced him, and say blatant wallhacks, to what you answer "he could hear them" so what you're saying is that he could hear them crouch and whatnot? Go back to your euro trash servers, because noone wants you and your hacking friend here, kthx.

Fine ill just leave it i guess. Its just sad ppl get unfairly banned...

Pls unban sent tho he hasnt done anything.

thank you anyways

#39 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 10:02 AM

I don't have any problem with frag at all, I see him once in a while on the servers and hes a great guy to talk to. Novahawk seems a bit pompous in which I try to talk to him on the servers asking him why he stacked the teams but he hardly talks at all. And I don't think I've ever seen you play massacre. You seem well dedicated to the forums, but this isn't forum tag, it's a community for people that play counterstrike and various other games. Assassin is NOT an admin however he is a fairly skilled player. And as for the name God, who gives a f*ck. I'm not even religious, I hate f*cking religion, thus the basis of a guy playing source using that as his alias. I don't have a big ego at all. I just yell a lot. Anyways if I really did think a guy was hacking, I would tell an admin and take a demo. As I said before, I don't even know who framboiz is so why the f*ck did my name even come up?

I hardy play source anymore. Much like... let's say Shadow? I've been playing for years now and it's become simply fruitless. Also, let me fill you in on a little secret: BoSS is a gaming community, not a clan. If this was, in fact, a clan, I would pack my sh*t and leave, but it's about playing and discussing games with your peers. I used to play css all the time exclusively on the BoSS servers, but that was way back when I was a God admin. Not to mention, I've played on the BoSS servers with you before, but I use aliases. My most popular being Knotzy Fish, however, I change it up freely. If you're in BoSS for tag, as well, GTFO. It's about a gaming experience, you f*cking n!gger.

Anyways, I'm not going to waste the full force of my troll powers on you. Have fun being a French faggot.

Edit: ITT Bad Grammar.

Edited by Massacre, 06 January 2008 - 10:03 AM.

#40 Kat

Kat

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 12:12 PM

hey all :)
my name is Kat and no i dont play this game..
i tried but i guess my female hormones didnt fit in..
i went so mad everytime i was killed so i turned out to be a real b*tch :perk:

anyway my reason that im here is Framboiz..
he told me he was banned cause of some ppl think he hack..

i know my words means nothing to u but i have played online games with him for many years
and he is in my clan. a clan on another online game..
and i can sure u that he dont use hax and never will use it..

he is a very good player and yea its very annoying sometimes that he never sux..
but some day i will kick his ass hard.. :evilgrin:

but plz belive me when i say he dont hack.. play with him and u can see he is a good player..

i do hope u r a fair player and unban him..
well it isnt so many fair players left online nowdays ..

anyway take care all and who knows maybe i will be here one day and kick your asses ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users