• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Waffles

Waffles

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:22 PM

You don't have to take my word for it, honestly. All i am telling you is that when it comes to mac at my precinct, we send it out or charge more. It's a mac, if you can pay the $2000 for the initial purchase, you can pay the extra $500 to have it fixed.

#22 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:56 PM

lol he said precinct.....BEST BUY LIFER IN THE WORKS!!!
You should work on getting fired. Best thing that ever happened to me. Plus, after that happens, I wont make fun of you for sounding like an ass.

#23 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 12:32 AM

I thought geek squad hired the f*cks that couldn't even pass compTIA, that's how they get away with paying them 12 dollars an hour.

#24 JMan3rd

JMan3rd

Lurker

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 12:58 AM

What a horrible news cast...
At the end they should have all pulled out Macs as the anouncer guys says, "this news cast brought to you by Apple."
That was a very one sided debate, no doubt.

As for the "War" of Mac vs PC, it just needs to stop. If I have to sit through one more God damn commercial with a fat guy and that actor from Die Hard, Ima drive down to Apple headquarters and sh*t on their lawn.

#25 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 07:51 AM

If I have to sit through one more God damn commercial with a fat guy and that actor from Die Hard, Ima drive down to Apple headquarters and sh*t on their lawn.

haha. yea! that'll teach em!!

#26 Waffles

Waffles

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 08:21 AM

lol he said precinct.....BEST BUY LIFER IN THE WORKS!!!
You should work on getting fired. Best thing that ever happened to me. Plus, after that happens, I wont make fun of you for sounding like an ass.

I've tried to get fired, unfortunately, they wont fire me.

I thought geek squad hired the f*cks that couldn't even pass compTIA, that's how they get away with paying them 12 dollars an hour.

And no, every store has different standards. My store, you have to be A+ certified.

I am A+, Network+ and MCP, working on my MCSA

#27 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 11:58 AM

I am A+, Network+ and MCP, working on my MCSA

All a waste of time, all they will get you is a shade over minimum wage. Either go to college or get a real cert like Cisco certs, for design.

Edit: actually I take that back you can make more with those....but you'll hate your life doing IT.

#28 Waffles

Waffles

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 08:59 PM

All a waste of time, all they will get you is a shade over minimum wage. Either go to college or get a real cert like Cisco certs, for design.

Edit: actually I take that back you can make more with those....but you'll hate your life doing IT.

I wont hate my life for doing it. I actually have it pretty good right now, all things considered, and my positions can not be outsourced out of country. I switched from programming to hardware and guess what, I still have a job! hooray. Though yes, it is best buy, and the economy is in the sh*tter right now, I am hoping that when all is said and done to get myself a nice cozy job as a Junior System Admin or something. Either that or have my sister get me in at Cisco.

#29 Black_Lotus

Black_Lotus

Hermit

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 01:04 PM

Caveat Emptor - Oh wait, that only pertains to idiots :>.<:

#30 matthew0155

matthew0155

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 02:46 PM

i would only buy a mac laptop, they tend to be pretty decent in all category.
i will go there and say it "PC IS WHAT MADE MAC GOOD"

i will keep my PC desktop either way.

I like the both of them, and i agree that the newscast was stupid.

Have you ever noticed that when you go with apple, you can never do what YOU want, you just fall into a stream of whats available.

Edited by matthew0155, 28 April 2009 - 02:47 PM.

#31 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 03:39 PM

Have you ever noticed that when you go with apple, you can never do what YOU want, you just fall into a stream of whats available.

That's why if I ever got a Mac, it would be a laptop, and it would be for work only. Seeing as it's hard to get distracted by games and such on a Mac.

#32 Waffles

Waffles

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 05:11 AM

yeah, but then you get sh*t like this instead

http://www.veoh.com/...98558767z5AG3wF

Edited by Waffles, 29 April 2009 - 05:12 AM.

#33 Duck Secks

Duck Secks

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:00 AM

I have got it we need to put a virus on all the macs in the world that will turn them in to zombies and then we will have a mac zombie apocalypse.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users