36 replies to this topic

#1 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 03:03 PM

So im sitting at home playing some counterstrike when my mother in law calls. She says to me "Josh you better go fill your car up with gas up, because they are closing all the gas stations down". Then i respond by saying "b*tch i don't have money for gas." So she says "well ill put a hundred dollars in your checking account". So i drive up to the gas station and wait in line for an hour. Gas went from $2.20 to $3.19. So i ask the clerk "what the f*ck is going on". Apparently the hurricane demolished the oil rigs out in the gulf of mexico. So this means no more gas. So as soon as they run out of gas they are closing. That applies to all gas stations. So motherf*ckers fill up your cars. This sucks because i have to go to work and school. Any of you know how long this is supposed to last? f*cking hurricanes.

#2 Riel

Riel

One Scary Fucker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 03:11 PM

5.40$ CDN per gallon here, or 1.20$ per litre

Edited by Riel, 31 August 2005 - 03:12 PM.

#3 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 04:00 PM

I know this sh*t sucks. I didnt believe it at first. Because some people told me it was just a rumor. Then i asked the guy at the gas station and he said it was true and when they run out they were just gonna close until they get more gas. This is f*cked up.

#4 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 04:14 PM

yeah that does suck but i have a question where do you live man??? Because in my town here in florida we have gas... That sucks for you lol did u really call ur mother in law a b*tch?

#5 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 04:47 PM

It seems to be everywhere except for the places the hurricane got the worst. Those places need gas for the volunteers and utility trucks and what not. but it definately sucks here in Georgia. I read on cnn.com that 95% of the tankers and rigs in the gulf of mexico were not operating. So i have no idea when we will get gas.

I just read on georgias website that there is a shortage and there will be until sometime on labor day weekend. That sucks cause im going to the Mc Chris show on saturday. f*ckin mother f*ckers.

Edited by kidcapri, 31 August 2005 - 04:52 PM.

#6 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 04:54 PM

i used to live there, i hear from friends who i still keep up with who live there, that a lot of people who couldnt evacuate stayed at the stadium that the saints play at and for bathrooms they have to sh*t up in the bleachers somewhere cause they cant go out its flooded. theyre blocked in.

#7 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 04:59 PM

Just wait until they raise the price of bottled water. HeHe.

#8 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 05:52 PM

i had a gas station threaten to call the cops because i started filling up my truck but it stopped at $0.83. anyway i look around and everybody has the same wtf look on there face. So i go in a tell them that i am not putting 83 cents on my credit card. he says hes calling the cops i said do it. then it was a race to the other gas station where i promptly put $64.00 in my tank at 2.60. i finished as the lady was changing the sign to say $3.15. f*ck them and f*ck every sand !@#$%^& that sitts on the oil. Any way gas will come down once W releases some of the national oil reserve but it won't last long.

if you really wanna see something weird. and i know it is a made for tv movie. but about 3 months ago USA made a movie about what might happen if a hurricane destroyed LA oil refineries and platforms. So far it has been horrifyingly accurate and if it continues; well watch the movie you'll go buy yourself a gun and live in the woods

#9 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 05:53 PM

oh and another thing if gas gets over $5.00 a gallon it will be cheaper to burn alcohol for gas and for all you idiots i am not talking about golden grain. you can modify most vehicles to burn it and goddamn it i might just do it

this sh*t posses me off sry. i myself am a republican and i don't care what you are or if you hate me for it all i am saying is that i have been behind W on most things but he is an oil man you better believe he is gonna let his buddies squeez americas balls a while before he does anything about it.

i swear to god if the next pres says he will nuke iraq and take their oil i don't care about human life he gets my vote...liberal democrat or not

Edited by Billy Pumper, 31 August 2005 - 05:56 PM.

#10 Riel

Riel

One Scary Fucker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 06:15 PM

another thing the oil rigs weren't demolished they were shut down by the government so that oil flow would not leak in the Ocean, Canada shipped naval fleet down there to check things out I guess

So much for all you Canadian haters that think Canada does nothing for you yanks...

#11 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 07:02 PM

oh and another thing if gas gets over $5.00 a gallon it will be cheaper to burn alcohol for gas and for all you idiots i am not talking about golden grain. you can modify most vehicles to burn it and goddamn it i might just do it
this sh*t posses me off sry. i myself am a republican and i don't care what you are or if you hate me for it all i am saying is that i have been behind W on most things but he is an oil man you better believe he is gonna let his buddies squeez americas balls a while before he does anything about it.

i swear to god if the next pres says he will nuke iraq and take their oil i don't care about human life he gets my vote...liberal democrat or not

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes billy i totally agree with you Bush IS an Oil Man and he doesnt give a f*cking sh*t if we all burn in hell... last night on tv i saw that bastard say "Why does america point fingers at me if I cant do anything about the gas prices" well f*ck THE HELL HE CAN... he is just a f*cking oil man that only cares about his oil and his business... now we get to stick to this c*nt for 3 more years

#12 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 07:49 PM

Whooo look at evilsailor go!!!.... anyways... yeah i live in north carolina, and the prices today went up from 2.49 to 2.99 and then in an hour to 3.20.... maybe now even higher.... my school system has enough reserves for 6 weeks.... after they run out.. no more school.. but i hope that we wont be stuck without gas for over 6 weeks... :19:

#13 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 08:07 PM

heh gas here went from 2.70 to 3.15 overnight :21:

im about to start hitch-hiking

#14 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 09:27 PM

i don't have any ill feelings toward W cause you know damn well you would do the same thing if you were in his position. Gas is ok especially with the reserve he released however gas prices will not go down till people stop lining up at the goddamn stations waiting for gas

btw i have over 200 posts and i did not make a stupid thread about it-b*tches

#15 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 09:34 PM

you can become a lil economic and realize that gas 30 years ago was 2.00. and minimum wage was like 1.25 so inflation has been behind. so even with it being 4-5 a gallon, minimum wage is 5.15 and theyre talking about raising that to 6.15 next year. so weve had a break for the last few years anyways. but itll be a suprise at first that were spending half our paycheck on gas. still sucks though :dork:

#16 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 09:35 PM

oh and riel did the canadians not notice the oil rig that washed up on the mississippi shore. anyway i didn't know that canadians had anything but fishing boats lol

if i can find the pic i will put it here

#17 Kass

Kass

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 09:44 PM

you could all...walk or ride a bike! hehe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

our countries aren't the size of a postage stamp there ozzy.. hell you can fit england into Alberta 5 times

#18 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 10:07 AM

well today. sept 1st is SUPPOSED to be 'dont buy f*cking gas day'. we'll see if that does anything. cuz i just paid 3.19 also to fill up last night. granted i drive a civic so it only cost me $30 but still, when i was in HS, one summer gas was 95 cents a gallon. those were the days eh?

#19 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 11:17 AM

supposidly its gonna go Upto 5 Dollars Per gallon.... Thats some f*cked up stuff

#20 luomuguye

luomuguye

Lurker

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 11:28 AM

Hehe.It's my first post in this forum. :20:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users