36 replies to this topic

#21 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 11:35 AM

make a new thread and introduce yourself then^ alright!

#22 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 12:28 PM

Like 3 gas stations in my town have closed already because they completely ran out of gas. They all say they dont know when they are going to get some more. Georgia is getting f*cked up by this gas shortage. I read about it online last night.

#23 Marked Target

Marked Target

Combine Zombie

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 12:35 PM

This gas problem is f*cking ridiculous. All of us in the southern states are f*cked, but sadly it's going to be a huge ripple effect for everyone in the U.S.

This sh*t is going to be bad/worse than past times for at least 6 months minimum, if we're lucky.

#24 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 12:38 PM

This is a good opportunity to introduce alternative fuel on a large scale. Now that everyone is fired up about gas prices. Until then I'll just be riding my bike, except to school cuz it's a f*cking 10 mile drive.

*edit* Europe is going to be literally ASSf*cked in a week when prices catch up, it's gonna be like 10$/gallon.

Edited by Frag0holic, 01 September 2005 - 12:39 PM.

#25 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 12:40 PM

I agree. And my job better start paying me more or im gonna keep my no gas affording ass at home.

#26 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 12:57 PM

makes me real glad that i just started my hour commute both ways to school with my jeep that gets terrible gas milage :33:

#27 darth d1zzy

darth d1zzy

Daedric Lord

• Banned
  • 525 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 04:03 PM

i just realize in MA some the gas station i always go to(cheapest price) raise their price from 2.55 to 3.57 thats just awful
i seen some gas stations go up to almost 3.90 for regular

#28 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 05:22 PM

d1zzy ur like 9 why wud u give a flying f*ck about gas prices?

#29 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 05:29 PM

HEHE....get a good job, then you won't give a sh*t about gas.

C

#30 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 06:02 PM

HEHE....get a good job, then you won't give a sh*t about gas.

C

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

its very easy to say that man... but avarage person in the u.s. earns 35k a year... with the gas prices being so dam high they cant afford to live. even with a very good job its very hard. People will start to lose there jobs lose there houses because of the damn gas prices...imagine if it goes up to 5$per gallon damn then were preety much f*cked man. We've got to do something about it well... George Bush has to do something about it which he wont until he has drained all are f*cking money doewn the sewer. Because he is an oil man he owns chains of gas stations. Up north in the midwest the prices are a little better but where the big cities are like in miami, new york, san francisco and sh*t like that... they're getting screwed over by the gas prices man. People are losing a minimun of 10k a year just per gasoline imagine that sh*t. thats just crazy. This sh*t is getting really serious. Damn I think this is the longest i ever wrote in a long time... lol! o.O!!! cya guyz in the boss servers XD!!!!

#31 DoA

DoA

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 06:09 PM

You all think 3.50 is bad, down where the hurricane hit they're paying like 6-6.50 a gallon... ontop of losing their homes.

#32 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 07:50 PM

Yeah i heard that in atlanta its also $6 right now...

Edited by Novahawk, 01 September 2005 - 07:50 PM.

#33 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 09:32 PM

Thankfully it's not gone up over 4$ here yet, I should probably fill up the last quarter of my gas tank tomorrow, before it goes up to 6$ or disappears totally. If I find e85 I'll check it out for sure. Wish I had money to buy a car that runs on Bio Diesel!

#34 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 04:14 AM

i will stone your father postal

imerious you are evil sailor and you are like 14 so hush till you stop living on daddys dime...constantine has a real job he is educated and he porlly makes over 100k a year (dentist) even if he is married he still has enough money to buy a decent sized house drive a car with 9mpg, help out boss servers and still wipe his ass with hundreds.

anyway all this running out of gas thing is bullsh*t. the only reason gas stations in the south are running out of gas is cause the f*cking media is saying omg gas is scarce. so some f*cking sand !@#$%^& in his house is watching cnn and hops in his minivan goes to the gas station and doubles gas prices. Stupid americans wake up see that gas is double the priced and watch the same f*cking idiots on cnn and run to line up at the gas station and drain them. yes i know gas stations are running out of gas but in my town they are refueled everyday. Of coarse gas is gonna run out if everyone in f*cking america fill up at one time. idiots

and you only make 35k a year if you are stupid. idiots

#35 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 01:37 PM

Here is the deal. If you think gas is the problem, you've missed the economical boat. Just wait until the housing market crashes. And it will. Look at all the interest only loans out there....this means that when interest rates jack up in the next 3 yrs, all those with interest only loans will have to refinance. Higher rates equals less money pumped back into the economy. Banks give them all out cause they plan on owning your house in the next five years. Ask your parents how easy it was to get a loan in the early 70's. Rates were around 14% and you couldn't borrow sh*t. If your parents didn't have the cash to buy it......they didn't get it. Now, everyone has a SUV, BMW, and lives in a McMansion. We are a service oriented country. Most manufacturing is overseas cause they will work for $1 while some redneck won't work for $10.

This is capitalism at it's best. And it is the way it should be. I love this country. If you work hard you are rewarded. Stay in school, be your own boss. Get into a profession where you as an individual are needed. Out of every $100 filling I do in my office, I actually bring home $3. It's pathetic. Most of it goes to all the lazy f*ckers in America who will not work and believe that since they live here, they are entitled to free health care, a pension, and free drugs.

Once we get rid of the wellfare state, medicaid, and disability bastards.....we will all be better off. If you didnt earn the money, you don't get sh*t.

Moral of the story........Those who have cash will be king in the next 5 yrs. When the blood in rolling down the streets from those who are overextended, thats when the real bargains will be out there. And I'll be waiting.......to buy that house and rent it back. Sorry.

Now.....I'm done.....I'm just pissed cause I just found out I will owe 65K in taxes this year. GRRRRRRRRR

#36 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 02:13 PM

lol, that's blasphemy to me. It sounds like you have no compassion whatsoever.. but lets not talk politics here.

#37 reddsoxy

reddsoxy

Lurker

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 05:27 PM

Well I can say since gas went from 2.65 ->3.15 -> 3.59 in two days, my car is going to stay parked and I am going to ride my bike everywere... even though I get 33mpg. Gotta love a brand new economy car.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users