22 replies to this topic

#21 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 10:15 PM

lol I got more scars than 50 cent has bullet wounds.. mostly on my hands and knees from slipping with knives (used to work at a restaurant) and skateboarding (I was never any good at that :1:) I think I have like 10 layers of scartissue on my kneecaps :wtf:

#22 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 12:50 AM

just count the amount of "like"'s :20:

man, i have so many scars and medical procedures that probably a whole army of WW2 doesnt have... but thank god you cant see most of em.. most of them are on my head... this one time i hit the side of a door... i got 2 scars. the doctor said if one of them was half an inch higher, id have lost an eye.. if the other one was a half an inch lower, id have been dead. sweet, bedtime story :perk:

my brother once got mad at me for some reason and my my cat on top of my head (lmao) then she lost her balance and leaped off, her back foot nail getting me good from right under the eye (if you feel under your eye you can feel like wheere the "hole" is for your eye, right under that) all the way down my cheek. so, yea like couple centimetres higher i would be blind as a bat, in the left eye at least :tup:

#23 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 07:52 PM

Postal.....

Its called ankylosis. Happens all the time when baby teeth are not exfoliated. The stupid b*tch should have referred you to an oral surgeon to begin with and you would have avoided a long procedure.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users