Posted 24 December 2005 - 04:11 PM

Hahah, I agree with Frag 100%

#23 Punisher

Punisher

Lurker

• Banned
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 10:36 PM

i like what steam is doing. i mean they just made source 64 bit thats cool as hell. i cant wait till i upgrade to vista...

MUCH debate about this on the steam forums actually.. that 64bit is worthless.

I personally installed XP 64bit and ran CS:S.. with absolutely no difference in the game look or performance. Infact, I thought it was slightly sh*ttier than what I was used to with 32bit XP.

Don't fall into bullsh*t marketing/hype is all I'll say about it.

#24 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 11:49 PM

MUCH debate about this on the steam forums actually.. that 64bit is worthless.

I personally installed XP 64bit and ran CS:S.. with absolutely no difference in the game look or performance. Infact, I thought it was slightly sh*ttier than what I was used to with 32bit XP.

Don't fall into bullsh*t marketing/hype is all I'll say about it.

i disagree css runs 32 bit still.. so same on 64 or 32 bit windows.. but hl2 and lost cost run in 64bit if you have 64 bit windows you notice the differnce.and i think 64 bit windows is better than 32 and everything is allmost compatable allmost...

#25 Punisher

Punisher

Lurker

• Banned
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 04:13 PM

Well, if a game is made for 64bit, then I can understand it being better.

All I play CS.. so it didn't mean anything to me.

#26 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 04:24 PM

:dork: wow you girls are getting feisty.

anyways, steam needs to spend less time on maps and hdr. they have much money and have created a beautful engine. and need to make more games with it. like team fortress 2....

#27 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 09:16 PM

:dork: wow you girls are getting feisty.

anyways, steam needs to spend less time on maps and hdr. they have much money and have created a beautful engine. and need to make more games with it. like team fortress 2....

Negative...they need to work on there current buggy, wrecked CS:S. I dont mean more maps, I mean fix the problems it has and maybe add some damn stuff in it that even 1.6 had that this game doesn't.

#28 Punisher

Punisher

Lurker

• Banned
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 10:19 PM

Negative...they need to work on there current buggy, wrecked CS:S. I dont mean more maps, I mean fix the problems it has and maybe add some damn stuff in it that even 1.6 had that this game doesn't.

Yea.. Would be nice to have somewhat accurate guns.. with some what consistant damage. When you hit someone 3 times, it actually registers three hits and not 1 or 2.

Lots of sh*t.

But, don't worry... Steam/Valve has plenty of money and they want plenty more.. so I'm sure nothing will be done. People still happily play the game.

#29 Lost

Lost

Lazy Canadian Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 07:26 AM

Um.. maybe your aim just sucks? :peek:

Edited by Lost, 20 January 2006 - 07:27 AM.

#30 Punisher

Punisher

Lurker

• Banned
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 07:34 PM

I wish that was the case! But it's pretty evident when I am shooting one bullet at a time and crouching aimed straight at the guy and I see 3 blood splats..

Oh well, part of the challenge in CS:S!!

Has anyone else noticed the shotgun's power has gone to sh*t? Sometimes it's wonderific.. and other times it does 10dmg from a partial headshot.. happened twice today, and I know it was a headshot from the *clink* sound I heard offa the guys helmet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users