• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 anadate

anadate

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 11:32 PM

i know this topic is a few days old but i thought id respond anyway... i need the post (just kiddin)
i agree completely with this.. don't worry thats not all. Im suggesting maybe clearing out the members with less than 100 post after 1 month of inactivity or something? i know people take vacations etc.. etc.. but i think 100 post or less then a month of inactivity leaves a pretty wide window for people.. just a suggestion..

#22 mattr1

mattr1

Cappettaaa

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 01:43 PM

100? no.. That's too much. We would have people posting stupid sh*t just to say they are posting regularly, and 100 posts in a month is like 3 posts a day, and people would take it too far. But, it's not my place to say what is right and wrong so I'm gonna go crawl back into my hole. :9:

#23 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 02:00 PM

First of all, everyone does get an auto generated welcome message from Shadow when they join. It states the rules, which nobody remembers.

They must click on the " I have read, understood and agree to these rules and conditions" box before they can register. The rules are as follows:

In order to proceed, you must agree to the following:

General Rules

Don't Advertise / Spam for websites.

Post in the Correct Forum.

Don't f*ck with Moderators.

No Talk about Nationalism, Politics or Religion.

Don't Troll Forums.

Posting

Take time with your posts. Don't type one sentence posts.

When starting a new post use a descriptive topic. You will be banned if you use a topic like "wow cool sh*t" or "funny stuff".

If your going to post or reply to a topic, Don't Flame people or try to start an Argument

Failure to abid to our rules will result in a Permanent Ban.

The server rules are posted on the Message of the Day when people join them. If you want to see them in game, type "motd" in chat.

If Shadow wanted to change the rules, he would have done it already.

#24 Yatzee_Squirrel

Yatzee_Squirrel

Kimber

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 05:46 PM

np im sry for what i did and it wont happen again sry but shadow banned me i think so i dont know what to do sry for the inconvenience :33:

aww they kissed and made up :1:

back on topice though good idea someone sell it to shadow

#25 slash

slash

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 08:18 PM

np im sry for what i did and it wont happen again sry but shadow banned me i think so i dont know what to do sry for the inconvenience :33:

nah. i think that is a good idea for new members and if people dont follow those rules they are just going to have to be kicked or banned. remember. No sympathy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users