#1 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 11:17 AM

i am sorry i have to vent a little.

i will start off and say that i am a christian, (i don't care what you think, i know you don't care what i think either ok now that we are done with that) i am tired of a bunch of f*cking retards using the muslim religion to be a bunch of f*cking terrorists. ok i read the paper today and here is what jumped out at me

muslims rioting and setting fire to a Danish embasy over a f*cking cartoon depicting mohomad

other muslim ppl (i geuss) rioting and setting fire to a travel company cause one of their cruis/ferry boats sank

iran saying that diplomatic negotiations are not out yet, yet they go ahead and f*cking inrich uranium

ok ppl make fun of jesus and god all the time, so what thats what they think whatever i don't kill ppl over it damn

we didin't burn down TWA when their plane crashed i mean hell no one would do that on purpose and if they did its not the secretary or office workers fault, christ wtf

and finally Irans president is insane he has publicly said (in the past) that given the opportunity he would do whatever it takes to wipe Isreal off the map. what do you think that means (i mean nuclear power for the country yeah im sure but i betcha he has an alternate plan)

i know this is long, and slightly political sorry but these aren't muslims they are a bunch of f*cking retards using religion as an excuse to act like a big f*cking teenage gang. i say we shoot grenades at these ppl instead of tear gas. just my opinion call me an asshole if you want

#2 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 11:36 AM

I don't care if they live and hate us just f*cking calm down, i mean do they not have any law in the middle east. i used to think that the united states/britain didn't need to go to ALL of the middle east countires. but if this is how they run things maybe we should be the WORLD POLICE. these ppl are like out of control children and they need their ass whooped.

#3 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 11:46 AM

Those damn muslims have absolutely no sense of humor.. And they are stupid to boot. Denmark published the pictures and the Syrians burned the Chilean embassy. Like WTF? what did they do wrong?? They have absolutely no right to do any of that and just proves they are a bunch of vandals/terrorists. Sure, fundamentalist Christians can be a total PAIN IN THE ASS. But they are not dangerous most of the time.
f*cking arabs... Isrealites are not much better for the record.

#4 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 11:53 AM

^^^lol agreed^^^

on another note the pakistan president said that the holocoust didn't even happen lol ok stupid paki

and while the jews aren't much better (they wanna wipe everyone out over there) they are our only real friends in that sh*thole of the earth

Edited by Billy Pumper, 06 February 2006 - 11:55 AM.

#5 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 11:59 AM

Its their religion. Im not religious myself, but as far as I know religion is a good thing. It gives people something to believe in that is good. Follow the 10 commandments and dont be a dick and youll be happy. This is all fine and good, but the f*ckin muslims are out of control. Strap a bomb to yourself in the name of Allah, kill some innocent people and Allah will be pleased. Their religion is similar to everyone elses. It says dont kill people and dont be a dick and you will be fine. Where the f*ck in their religion does it say "kill innocent people in the name of Allah?" WTF?? We went over there and threw a dictator that killed sh*tloads of their people out of power. I understand that they want us to get the f*ck out now, but please. The radical muslims are just pissed cuz we took their money, power and guns away from them. I dont think any religion says anything about killing innocent people over money, power and guns. :tdown:

#6 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 12:05 PM

i just think that they need some law. i mean if you started a riot or tried to set something on fire (in america anyway) you would catch a beatdown of a lifetime, and that is how it should be. i mean in London some dumbass muslim (to protest the cartoon) dressed up as a suicide bomber lol and the cops didn't do anything in fear of starting a riot there. f*ck that i would have surrounded them marched in slowly like they do in jails and proceeded to whip the sh*t out of all of them

#7 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 12:09 PM

o and by the way i want to see this goddamn cartoon and none of the f*cking "news" channels will show me the cartoon in question and i can't find it

o this just in lol

IRAN HAS CUT ALL TIES WITH DENMARK DUE TO THE CARTOON lol i can't imagine the panic that is going on in denmark lol i mean did these retards think that they weren't in the news enoough that they had to get in on the cartoon bullsh*t roflmao anyway i have to stop this be back later

ima ann somethin to my sig about this lol

#8 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 12:13 PM

Dressed up as a suicide bomber........thats f*cked up and not funny at all. Someone did that here, the sniper on the roof 300 yards away would have blown his head of with a .308 before he could scratch his nuts. Thats the way it should be. Im just glad that we have more guns, missles, tanks and sh*t than everyone else. And all those countries that stay away from static should be happy with us whether they agree with the sh*t in Iraq or not. The reason that they dont need a bigass military is cuz of U.S. No offence anyone. (this topic could get dangerous)

:20:

#9 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 12:18 PM

lol yeah it could well the only country that can rival us is China and i think that we should get over ourselves with the whole, must spread democracy bullsh*t, and be firends with them cause we don't need to fight them ever.period.

i will find out who said it but the quote goes something like this

democracy is the worst form of government that has worked yet.

i could go into a HUGE political discussion about this and explain the evolution of govt but lets not do that pls

#10 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 12:51 PM

fundamentalism is destructive in any topic. overdose kills. this includes religions. also the fact is violence is a part of daily life in that region of world. forexamle assasination is an acceptable way of problem solving.

unfortunately same region also hosts the biggest religional fundamentalist countries of the world. these areas are where most of the religions born. so fundamentalism is a natural outcome of the history of the area.

if those people had little bit sense they would be oil rich by now instead of living in sh*t. but they don't. instead of they are ruled by clerics and clans who really after nothing but power by ruling people who are still has middle ages mindset. no where in muslim teaching says killing a person grants you heaven. its actually says life given by god, and only can be taken by him. you don't have the option to even kill yourself.

I'm a muslim and I'm married to a catholic. and we are so happy together. I just wish same happiness and understanding to rest of the world.
*gobble* *gobble* *gobble*

edit: typo

Edited by ghozy, 06 February 2006 - 01:07 PM.

#11 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 01:18 PM

no. nowhere in the kuran says that. its exactly says everbody has its own belief and will be judged on their belief in doom day. as a man you don't have any power to judge anybody or sentence to death for that reason either.

that killing thing comes from when the first time muhammed established religion some of the other powers around declared a war on muslims. that war exactly for the ending islam religion. and then muhammed says if you die while defending your religion its called cihad, you go to heaven. but now some dumbass are really good on brainwashing people with this idea. and they totaly forget the reason of it. which is supposed the be exactly to defend your religion. you can't fly into another country and blow sh*t up and call it defending your religion. you guarantie having your place in hell by doing that according to muslim teachings. but as i said people like to understand everything to their way. and there will be other people to abuse that always.

#12 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 01:29 PM

i like this i made the thread that got ghozy to actually really respond, cause he is usually like um uh my english is no so good, its a cover....hes a genius lol.

i can't believe this took off like it did, everymorning i watch the news and just get f*cking pissed i just decided to b*tch to someone today lol thx guys :tup:

#13 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 01:32 PM

The "original" muslim religion wasn't a bad thing. The radicals in today's era just screwed it up and twisted it to control people.

Shame all the hate and turmol over in the middle east.

excatly.

i like this i made the thread that got ghozy to actually really respond, cause he is usually like um uh my english is no so good, its a cover....hes a genius lol.

i can't believe this took off like it did, everymorning i watch the news and just get f*cking pissed i just decided to b*tch to someone today lol thx guys :tup:

ahahaahah. I'm good when I'm typing. I played M.U.D.s very long time actually its where I met with my wife. its pain in the ass when i try to talk though. but its getting better. I think... :perk:

#14 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 01:32 PM

well in there defense the middle east is not the only problem, while i voted for bush and support saying the pledge AS IS, leaving money alone and stuff but trying weave your religous beliefs into international policy is a very bad idea. I agree that what we are doing is right but shouldn't get into the religous aspect of it cause then we are just having a holy war between christians and muslims and we aren't even a christian country.

our country is one of the few without an official language (which is bullsh*t) or religion which is why we were founded

#15 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 01:40 PM

holy sh*t thats alot of ranting. but i agree with almost all of it. so... who wants to go live on an island w/some hotb*tches, and hava LAN party?

#16 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 01:43 PM

thats a good idea everybody in boss save all your money and we will buy our own island and lan all day long, but if you try to burn sh*t or start a riot WE WILL KILL YOU. lol

#17 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 01:45 PM

I love america. most of the things you used to get here in daily life and don't notice them are really precious things in most of the world. like good educational system and free speech.

and I'm in for the LAN party!

#18 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 01:51 PM

thx deathblooms i don't know what this says but it can't be worth killing ppl over i mean f*ck

Posted Image

#19 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 02:04 PM

no its not worth of killing anybody. it might be only frowned upon. but thats all. that picture of muhammed thing (i feel like explaining); he didn't want his picture drawn or statue made beause he didn't want people to worship his statues or pictures after he died. after all he was just a messenger, and worship only should be done to god (though why people go to hac and circle around his tomb is beyond me. even i can't explain it)

but ofcourse same radical types (they are not even radical they are just twisted) wants to punish the worst way possible any offense against any religional ascpect or idea. because their existence rely on the untouchablesness of their believes. say in some islamic countries saying a bad word about jesus or even slightly mocking in a joke is punishable with execution.

#20 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 02:09 PM

you know its the f*cking medias fault this is happening, they were printed in september in a newspaper in Denmark, no one even gives a sh*t about denmark or reads their newspaper. some media person lit this fire by bringing it back up. I do not think that we should have this war on tv these f*cking media people are retarted we need to get rid of them, all they are doing is getting kidnapped and beheaded, so that we COULD lob grenades at these retards and tell everyone that it was a terrorist attack. like the good ole days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users