42 replies to this topic

#21 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 03:20 PM

Whatever your views are on Islam and the middle east, this is a fact; They have now alienated the rest of the world, the west at the very least. The EU backed up Denmark by reprinting the cartoons in several other countries the middle east does not want to f*ck with. I guess France did it just to spite the troublemaker mobs that sacked Paris a couple months ago. I doubt that Sweden will publish the cartoons though, seeing that pretty much 1/3 of its population is from the middle east.
I would very much like to see more law and order in the middle east. I guess Sheriff Billy Pumper will have to go over there and 'clean the house' so to speak :20:

Edited by Frag0holic, 06 February 2006 - 03:21 PM.

#22 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 05:35 PM

To all of you that read none of this thread and PM'd me crying read this if nothing else

i geuss the only part you read was the addition to my sig, i am saying that these ppl that are doing this sh*t (terrorism, burning buildings, rioting being f*cking retards) are calleing themselves muslims and i think that is a joke. Muslims are highly reguarded and peacefull ppl and these f*cking idiots using it to justify these horrific attrocities should all be killed where they stand. If you are a muslim i have no problem with you. but the minute you start using Islam or any religion to justify you harming other ppl or breaking laws then i think you should die for being a peice of sh*t and for ginving everyone in that religion a bad name. I know muslim ppl who feel the same way i do. I also feel like those psycho fanatical christians should be shot.

So to all of you, read the f*cking thread before you pm me b*tching about my "muslim bashing". and in the end if you are still offended i don't give a f*ck, its my opinion it doesn't mean sh*t in the grand scheme of things. All i did was say what every sensible person in the world is thinking, this violence in the name of religion is retared on both sides-Billy (don't care) Pumper

#23 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 05:38 PM

lols someone pmed you complaining?? roflmao.. :20: har har... oh and boss island.. heh thats a good idea... if you h4x.. you will get struck by lightning from the sky.. heh...

Edited by Novahawk, 06 February 2006 - 05:40 PM.

#24 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 06:45 PM

I agree with everything you said billy, except for the part about this country being founded based on religion. This country belongs to the native americans and are forefathers (not mine) stole it from them. If thats not terrorism I don't know what is. So i guess we should all just kill ourselves.

#25 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 06:53 PM

lol kid capri

ok guys i think that i have said everything i wanted to say, tell you the truth i enjoyed this heated debate. and i am not gonna reveal the peaceloving muslim among us cause he didn't read sh*t and ignorantly pmd me but he has since understood and sent a retraction to me. he doesn't need to be ignorantly abused by retards so lets let it go but lets try to read sh*t before we jump to conclusions

#26 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 07:19 PM

hey its not me. lets clear that. lol.

#27 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 07:34 PM

guys it wasn't anyone that posted in this thread ok

#28 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 07:49 PM

Its nice that we can have a thread talking about this sh*t with noone being retarded. I cant believe that someone PMd you Billy thats just retarded. I read every word of this thread and didn't seem to find anything about bashing the Muslim religion anywhere. Ghozy had some very good points. This thread really has nothing to do with politics, just ranting about stupid peoples beliefs. A terrorist is a terrorist no matter what they call their religion. One of the worst things to come out of all this bullsh*t is that terrorists give "real" Muslims a bad name. If I were Muslim I'd be pissed off as f*ck. Stereotyping is a way of life. Now respectable Muslim citizens all around the world are looked down upon cuz a bunch of f*ckheads have to blow sh*t up in the name of their God. Unfortunately not everyone is smart enough to realize this. I happen to be an educated gun-toten conservative redneck that voted for Bush. However, I by no means agree with everything he does. Even the most Liberal tree-hugging f*ckhead should be able to agree, somewhat, with most of the posts in this thread.

BTW: BoSS island with GARRA serving drinks is a great idea. "Make it a double GAARA I'm driving...." :tup:

#29 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 09:48 PM

your teacher is a noob, just about the only country that would use nuclear weapons would be a noob country like iran or india or pakistan if they had them they would lauch them as soon as they were built yes it would suck yes it would be horrible but doing that is a death wish for you country every country in the world would destroy you, but they don't see the long run that is why we are like wise old adults who have had this power(bare with me) "with great power come great responsibility"- oh yeah spiderman. and iran and pkaistan and the new countries are like children playing with a new toy for the first time, unaware of the consequences and sheare dumbassedness of their actions. I doubt very seriously that there will be a "nuclear war" in our lifetime, not to say some asshat country will not blow one off. anyway i type to much

btw i said dumbassedness lol

#30 Yatzee_Squirrel

Yatzee_Squirrel

Kimber

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 09:56 PM

sorry guys i started reading some of the first posts and got through like two before i just got tired of reading

for what i read though i totally agree :tup:

#31 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 10:10 PM

[quote name='CrashOveride' date='Feb 6 2006, 11:31 AM' post='39821']
Agreed w/ Billy.
As for the cartoon thing...ever watch southpark with jesus?
Yea you dont see us wanting to kill people over it.

i want to kill ppl

#32 Stoned Hatter

Stoned Hatter

The Stoned one

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 10:55 AM

to kill anyone or being is alway bad unless you intend to eat it ..... that is the basic way celtic wiccans look at this topic of i would hope other wiccan would agree with me

#33 anadate

anadate

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 11:32 AM

^^^^ :dork:
Brb im gonna go kill some Taco Bell.

thats gaara's kinfolk your talking about there...

#34 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 01:53 PM

to kill anyone or being is alway bad unless you intend to eat it .....

So it's ok for me to kill you as long as I eat you?? :wtf:

#35 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 05:09 PM

mmmm.. some nice, crunchy stoned hatter.. sounds good to me! :9:

#36 Cyprus

Cyprus

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 10:33 PM

Alrite to all you guys over here just to tell ya im muslim. And i agree with you guys, especially Billy. I've read the Koran, and im in the middle of reading the Bible and the Torah, im kinda religious. Yeah i know those cartoons are showing disrespect, but who gives a damn. Your not supposed to kill people and blame the Danish government because one guy drew some sh*t picture? To tell you the truth, Islam is a peacful religion, and we are supposed to follow Jesus and Moses, and we are supposed to PROTECT, not murder, The People of the Books (Bible/Torah). And one other thing, why the f*ck are radicals killing themsleves just to kill innocent people, and saying it is part of Islam. Im damn tired of these people calling themselves followers of Islam. If you guys have any questions to clear up about Islam just ask me alrite?

So all you guys out there, we should end this radicalism and im 100% with you.

#37 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 10:49 PM

Well it's not only radicalism, the whole middle east got stuck in the middle ages and never got out. Seriously, it's just like Europe was before the Enlightenment.

#38 Cyprus

Cyprus

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 10:50 PM

Yeah I agree with you, but those people are just crazy..
If they are jealous, stop suicide bombing, and fix yourselves up.

Edited by Cyprus, 09 February 2006 - 11:46 PM.

#39 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 11:08 PM

thx cyprus, btw these ppl are so confused heres why

they are living in what has the potential to be one of the richest nations in the word. however only a few are holding all the money.

almost all of the bombers and ppl killing other ppl in the street are poor ppl, but they are taking orders and fallowing Osama. lol who comes from an extremely rich family, one of the ones who horded all of the money and left the very ppl that are following poor.

it makes me sad to see these ppl die because they are very very poor and misguided their anger is directed at the people who want nothing but to make their lives better.

#40 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 11:37 PM

Just when I was b*tching to myself how lame the posts are these days.....How did I miss such a heated discussion. Good job guys!!!! Made my evening....now I must bang my wife....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users