26 replies to this topic

#21 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 11:17 PM

If you have to ask if they have registered, they arent really dedicated enough to have the tag. I, personally, will vaugley remember someone's name if they post 30 or so times.

#22 Blackwasp

Blackwasp

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 10:56 PM

i put it on the other day ...i love wearing the tag

only reason i did ...i asked Mad if it was ok first...he oked it

i DIDNT know you wasnt allowed to ask for cash.,...i thought it was just something they do to be nice :wtf:

anyway..ill glady take it off

if everyone doesnt think i have earned it ...

but im here for a long time ..lol...even if i do suck right now ..i will get better :tup:

#23 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 05:36 AM

i put it on the other day ...i love wearing the tag

only reason i did ...i asked Mad if it was ok first...he oked it

i DIDNT know you wasnt allowed to ask for cash.,...i thought it was just something they do to be nice :wtf:

anyway..ill glady take it off

if everyone doesnt think i have earned it ...

but im here for a long time ..lol...even if i do suck right now ..i will get better :tup:

Well you haven't done anything to not deserve it, so I have no problem with you keeping it on. Just represent the community well and the tag is yours.

#24 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 04:58 PM

Yea, get on Vent and post some things on the forum as long as they have a point. Once peopleget to know you better, you will have a better reason for the tag. Just putting your name on a forum isn't good enough.

#25 Sgt.Buttery

Sgt.Buttery

The Object of Frequent Lulz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 09:36 PM

Yea, get on Vent and post some things on the forum as long as they have a point. Once peopleget to know you better, you will have a better reason for the tag. Just putting your name on a forum isn't good enough.

I second that. I am trying to be consistent on Vent and forums, but school just restarted, so that time has cut down siginificantly.
Btw, I saw someone with your exact same name on DeviantArt today, Tyler. lol.

#26 mr.roboto

mr.roboto

Lurker

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 02:00 PM

I'm actually a member in another community called New Era Gaming, or ErA http://www.neweragaming.org and we actually require a petition to be made before you are granted membership, basically there's a separate thread for this sort of thing, and you need a set number of votes by current members to be a member. Something like this could be done

#27 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 03:19 PM

I think it's pretty much settled that we know who's dedicated and who isn't. No-ones gunna get banned for wearing the tag if they just registerd to wear it. We know they're gay, period.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users