Photo

I'm forced to say hello to Fade-to-Black here. Details inside.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic

#21 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:12 PM

IRT Tyler

Hes a member that has been around since LONG before he actually registered. He may have even been in the servers longer than you. But case in point, I didn't know who YOU were and you registered before me. So its quite easy to understand everyone not knowing everyone else.

He is not older than Tyler..Tyler was active in BoSS and on the servers ALOT sooner than Insulin Fox..

EDIT-JUST READ IRISH EYES POST, AND I NOW SIDE WITH HIM :p

Edited by IWantWhiteCastle, 08 May 2006 - 10:14 PM.

#22 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:14 PM

hehe.

Simply enough , I muted Fox for being an asshole.

I gave all boss members cash at the start of the round - do what you like with it. If you want a simple pistol round fine , I won't give any cash on the first round.

Insteading of calling me what? I believe a gay f*ck , or something along those lines , you could have approached me like a man.

That's as far as this story extends a simple mute - So I am lost as to why you would try to blow thing out of context.

You give money , you get in trouble - you don't give it , there sitting there begging for it. =)

I don't know what else to tell ya from my side , because it's not even a thought in my head.

At least your on the forums now fox, maybe next you might get on vent.

1) Did any other BoSS members use the cash? Or just you?

2) Ither way, giving all BoSS members cash at the 1st round is worse then just giving yourself cash. Because then non members are going to ither ...

a) b*tch and moan, cause lot's of spam, and possible scare away some faithful regulars from the server.
b) Think, because they have the tag, they get cash and special rights. So I should join BoSS and become a 1 post tag wh*re for virtual money.

Obviously we are having a problem with situation b already, so lets try and not encourage more of it.

#23 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:15 PM

ive played a lot with fox, hes a good player, very respectful, knows almost everyone. irish, ive never had a problem with either. good admin, enforces the rules. yes he pays players and gives himself guns when hes on the other team that would normally get them, but i dont think its worth a jail sentence over. the muting thing is up to the admin upon annoyancy i believe. and can be handled any ways to prevent it. if you are muted you can leave and come back. :tup: as far as abusing his admin powers, perhaps, but not in a bad way. wasnt banning boss members like weve had in the past :wtf:

#24 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:16 PM

2) Ither way, giving all BoSS members cash at the 1st round is worse then just giving yourself cash. Because then non members are going to ither ...

I beg to differ...I think admins paying themselves and not everyone is just plain homolicious

I would also like to come out and say that I have had problems with Insulin in the past..

Edited by IWantWhiteCastle, 08 May 2006 - 10:17 PM.

#25 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:17 PM

a) b*tch and moan, cause lot's of spam, and possible scare away some faithful regulars from the server.
b) Think, because they have the tag, they get cash and special rights. So I should join BoSS and become a 1 post tag wh*re for virtual money.

Obviously we are having a problem with situation b already, so lets try and not encourage more of it.

agreed ............ :21:

#26 Irisheyez

Irisheyez

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:18 PM

Of course the other boss members used it , lol.

I'll stop giving members money then , problem solved.

besides giving myself a ak or m4 , which seems to be the norm mostly , that's about it.

#27 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:18 PM

My 2 cents:

Slaughtering whole team with AK during pistol round=gay
b*tching about it=gay

By saying this I do not mean to bash anyone, but its really not a big deal/worth b*tching about. In my opinion.

#28 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:21 PM

Of course the other boss members used it , lol.

I'll stop giving members money then , problem solved.

besides giving myself a ak or m4 , which seems to be the norm mostly , that's about it.

It's not really giving money that's the problem. Just when you were doing it. That's all. And thanks for posting your side of the story. I hope we can finally get this settled.

#29 Irisheyez

Irisheyez

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:22 PM

So me giving money is a problem?.....

lol - that made no sense at all

as does this thread.

But anyways.

If you need money , help whatever , ask another admin , plain and simple - I am not lifiting another finger.

#30 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:23 PM

Admins who pay all BoSS members (especially on the pistol round) is very gay. Admins support the server and get things in return. Shadow has said before not to pay anybody but yourselves. Irish Im sure Fox didnt say anything along the lines of gay f*ck. Fox seems all in the right on this one. You broke rules ,Irish, not Fox. :tdown:

#31 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:26 PM

hey guys i found this note on the ground. look at it:

Attached Files

• Attached File  1.JPG   46.65KB   40 downloads

Edited by NC Derek, 08 May 2006 - 10:27 PM.

#32 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:32 PM

So me giving money is a problem?.....

lol - that made no sense at all

If you need money , help whatever , ask another admin , plain and simple - I am not lifiting another finger.

I said. . .

"It's not really giving money that's the problem. Just when you were doing it."

As, giving the money wasn't the issue. You give money out in the middle of a established match, it wont be very noticable. But you give money on the first round and suddenly a select few are running around with rifles, kev+helm, and nades; while the others have pistols, and possibly standard kevlar. Which is very noticable.

If your not lifting another finger, then doesn't that defeat the purpose of you being an admin? We are here to maintain the servers, keep things in order, and try to maintain a standard here. You simply bent those standards and I'm simply trying to set things straight by informing you of your mistakes. Simple as that. No need to get defensive. Just take a note of what happened and move on.

#33 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:35 PM

First of all, I'm glad that this was opened back up because we are a community. This was not a ban (which the topic should only be posted on by admins and people that were there), this is a discussion. Some of you moderators have closed way too many topics that didn't really need to be closed. Yes I agree that if it is a topic in which someone started it for the sole purpose of pissing someone off it needs to be closed. But don't close a topic just because you don't agree with something someone said or think its retarded. Maybe other people think its funny or would have a good time having discussions in the topic. Just close the topics that are having a negative effect on the community.

Second, Tyler (not to bash you or anything) you said in a post above that this was just a game. I have seen a few of your posts in which you would mention your kill to death ratio. When you become so worried about your ratio, its clearly more than a game to you. You even went as far as to join this community in which you post regularly. The way I look at it, if you spend more than an hour a day playing games or posting about games or posting on the forums of a community that was formed around games, it is a significant part of your life.

Third, giving yourself weapons other than pistols in the first round is worse than being a f*cking hacker. By doing that you have given not only you, but the team you are on a great advantage. Alot of people that play the game (including myself) enjoy the pistol round. Admins that give themselves better weapons during that round ruin the round for everyone that enjoys it, just like a f*cking hacker.

I could care less if an admin gave themselves money after the first round, sh*t they are helping keep the servers up and they should be given that right. But they shouldn't be given the right to ruin the game for other people. Another thing that should not happen is admins giving just there team or other boss members money. If you give someone other than yourself money, you should give the rest of the players on the server money. Doing such things makes the game less fun for people other than yourself and makes this community look incredibly gay.

Now I understand how some people (including myself) just do not have the money to donate. sh*t, I can't even afford to make a one dollar donation. I am married and working at a sh*t paying part-time job and going to school. I just can't afford it. We have a pretty good bit of admins here now, but if we start treating people in the servers with a little more respect this community would grow in size. With it growing in size we would have more people donating. Giving Shadow a little more money for starting and maintaining this place. I know if I were shadow and put time into starting and maintaining these forums and servers, I wouldn't want a bunch of members acting like dickheads in the servers and on the forums. Now this place has lasted this long, lets try and make it last a lot longer and maybe even grow larger.

#34 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:36 PM

Are all of you insane?

HE MUTED FOX. End of story.

Get over it you pussies :no:

#35 youwerekilled

youwerekilled

NegroAchievement

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:45 PM

Are all of you insane?

HE MUTED FOX. End of story.

Get over it you pussies :no:

couldnt have said it better myself..... :tup: :tup: :tup:

#36 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:45 PM

I really am on the edge with this one, I guess that can also be a new rule for admins, Nobody except *me* pay yourself on the first round let alone buy a 3rd round weapon....

k...

#37 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 03:27 PM

I really am on the edge with this one, I guess that can also be a new rule for admins, Nobody except *me* pay yourself on the first round let alone buy a 3rd round weapon....

k...

Sorry to open, but just wondering. What do you mean by "3rd round weapon"? Just clarifying.

#38 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 08:07 PM

he means a rifle... it generally takes 3 rounds to afford it if you buy pistol/kevlar/ammo ever round

#39 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 08:15 PM

Is it alrite to get a 3rd round weapon in the second round?

#40 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 08:41 PM

yeah, because the winning team can afford one, so thats fine.

but you get the idea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users