42 replies to this topic

#21 korosys420

korosys420

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 08:34 AM

i like the idea of designated places in public,but if i am in my home and want to git high,i will .your right though the goverment is maken more money now. i think that is why they monitor the mexican borders them gaara niggs were maken more money offa drugs then the government was.

#22 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 09:47 AM

u r a dumbass..... :33: but to each his own..... ypu dont think tyler durden was a liberal? you think conservatives liked that movie?

anyhoo it should all be legal, even though i dont smoke it....

It was a joke. Many of my friends are liberals. I had an acting coach for a while. (obviously liberal)
I just don't like hippies.

#23 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 02:23 PM

I've never done pot but apparently it is highly addictive. That might be one of the only reasons why it isn't legalized (and why I don't do it) Other people have said smoking is highly addictive, but not THAT bad.

Wow, you don't know much about pot then. Smoking will get you hooked fast as sh*t, while pot has never been proven to cause addiction, not scientifically proven that is. Abolitionists have fabricated so much sickening bullsh*t about it.
I don't really ponder it often anymore since it has no direct effect on my life, but know that all the government says is not true.
One widely believed theory why Cannabis is outlawed is that DuPont, one of the biggest paper producers, lobbied extensively to outlaw it, because if any research was done on Hemp (non-THC), it would quickly become more popular than trees for producing paper, and it would be cheaper and more durable.
It may just be another conspiracy theory, but the fact remains, Cannabis is not nearly as dangerous for you as alcohol and hemp makes damn good paper and clothes.
/endrant

#24 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 02:55 PM

i know a lot of you are like "pot isn't bad for you" or "alcohol is worse:" but either of those is really really not good for you if you do them to often. and while i don't think there are any significant health risks with smoking pot like there is drinking. pretty much all of the people i know who are, and have been for a long time, are stupid as f*ck. i don't know if it is only stupid people who smoke too much or pot makes you stupid but trying to have a conversation with some of these people makes me sad. especially when one of them was my ex girlfriend. and for her pot was a gateway drug cause last time i heard she was rolling and snorting coke. and that makes me a little sad.

america is already not the smartest place in the world and i would hate to see us get stupid lol.

#25 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 03:15 PM

america is already not the smartest place in the world...

DAMN YOU MTV!

#26 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 06:18 PM

Very good point, driving under the influence of THC makes most people more careful, but of course driving under the influence of anything is bad, alcohol might be one of the worst, except maybe heroin....

And Tyler, hippies?? wtf dude? Those people are last you need to worry about, they will never harm you. If you want targets I suggest D.C. There are some real assholes there, especially near that big white building...

ii sucks trying to drive on cid to

#27 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 06:25 PM

The pot nowadays has 20% THC (or is it THP?) in the 60's it used to be 3%. There was going to be a point of stating that, but i forgot :(

Wow, you don't know much about pot then. Smoking will get you hooked fast as sh*t, while pot has never been proven to cause addiction, not scientifically proven that is. Abolitionists have fabricated so much sickening bullsh*t about it.

that is ture, but you must remember that pot "Takes you out of the moment" it takes you out of reality, and i sort of believe that anything that does that, CAN be addictive.

#28 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 06:45 PM

that is ture, but you must remember that pot "Takes you out of the moment" it takes you out of reality, and i sort of believe that anything that does that, CAN be addictive.

Very true. Much like adderall. I take a very small dosage (prescription, don't worry) so it doesn't affect me too much. But I have seen kids who don't have ADD who take a higher dosage and are addicted to it because of the feeling.

#29 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 06:52 PM

The pot nowadays has 20% THC (or is it THP?) in the 60's it used to be 3%. There was going to be a point of stating that, but i forgot :(

That is a myth. Evolution takes thousands if not millions of years. Pot contains just as much THC as it did in the 60s. Now some DEALERS might put extra resin or whatever on it, but turns out this is another reason for it to be legal... no dealers = no extra bullsh*t added to it.

And Billy yeah, some studies show that smoking alot of it will mess with your memory, but the effects leave the body when the THC does, unlike Cirrhosis of the liver with alcohol. People who smoke alot are different, and were different before they started *cough* Stoned Hatter *cough*

#30 davetherave

davetherave

Lurker

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 06:52 PM

It would be very difficult for the government to regulate taxes on pot since it can be produced by the general public easier than homegrown tomatos.

Regardless I think it should be legal, less harmless than alcohol. No hangovers either.

#31 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 06:56 PM

That is a myth. Evolution takes thousands if not millions of years. Pot contains just as much THC as it did in the 60s. Now some DEALERS might put extra resin or whatever on it, but turns out this is another reason for it to be legal... no dealers = no extra bullsh*t added to it.

ople who smoke alot are different, and were different before they started *cough* Stoned Hatter *cough*

well, whatever a cop told it to me :muaha:

Pot doesnt just mess up your memory, it also messes up time, space, and is also like someone else said, a gateway drug (but then again so is alcohol)

but i guess i don't know where i stand on the issue, parts of me say no, parts say yes, parts say i don't care

Edited by Sgt. Bojo, 18 June 2006 - 07:03 PM.

#32 Kru-Shanka

Kru-Shanka

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 08:04 PM

have yall ever bin amsterdam ? its perfectly set up there ! i love that place and plus its basicly the foreigners that smoke.. the locals have gott used to it and never do it ! morepeople do it here when its illigal compared to there where its legal...

#33 Lost

Lost

Lazy Canadian Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 07:28 AM

I have also heard that there is more THC content in the pot today as opposed to that of the 60's.. Its like 3% 60s to 10-15% nowadays though.. %20.. ooh yeah.. bring it.. :evil:

If they legalize it it'll have to be standardized.. And from what i hear the stuff the government grows for medicinal purposes is the shizit.. Bring IT! Taxes and all, on the average friday night I'd rather get blitzed than hammered. So I'm a bit slow the next day, but at least I didn't get so drunk that I puked all over the hotties I met at the bar then took home some Coyote ugly.. which would cause me to chew off my hand thus hurting my livelyhood of computer geek typing all day. No one would want that.. :wtf:

#34 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 08:36 AM

have yall ever bin amsterdam ? its perfectly set up there ! i love that place and plus its basicly the foreigners that smoke.. the locals have gott used to it and never do it ! morepeople do it here when its illigal compared to there where its legal...

Your grammar amazes me. :wtf:

#35 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 08:43 AM

I started f*ckin with dirt when I was like 12, moved upto dr0, then some chronic every once ina blue, but hell, I don't think there is ANY problem with being calm and blazed.

Ive seen !@#$%^&s on coke at parties cause more issues then anything.

I think it should be Legalized because f*ck, If it was, I'd of spent a lot less money on DnD Cards, Stupid little asian novelty toys, and a lot more on hydro.

#36 Lost

Lost

Lazy Canadian Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 09:21 AM

Stupid little asian novelty toys

Damn them asians and their novelty toys.. which would probably be fun to play with while on the dro so I doubt you'd stop that.. :1:

Edited by Lost, 19 June 2006 - 09:22 AM.

#37 sacky_hack

sacky_hack

Lurker

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 12:45 PM

Marijuana should be legal, and it's actually healthy for you in more ways than it's bad for you. Don't believe people who tell you that marijuana kills brain cells, I mean it does, but they grow back everytime you eat, or something like that. Marijuana cures nasuea and headaches and it supresses cancer, so I say it should be legal, and you can drive while you're high, it doesn't really affect your motorskills, just makes you euphoric or at least it does that to me.

wulf - you had the same thing twice. i fixed it.

Edited by Sniprwulf, 19 June 2006 - 12:59 PM.

#38 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 01:08 PM

I really don't think going 45 in a 70 speed limit zone makes you a safe driver. I did that once. I just couldn't push the pedal down hard enough. Any drug is bad while driving, but pot wears off in a little while unlike alcohol which lasts for hours and hours. So on pot you could just wait and then drive. Alcohol that really isn't an option.

#39 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 01:36 PM

Marijuana should be legal, and it's actually healthy for you in more ways than it's bad for you. Don't believe people who tell you that marijuana kills brain cells, I mean it does, but they grow back everytime you eat, or something like that. Marijuana cures nasuea and headaches and it supresses cancer, so I say it should be legal, and you can drive while you're high, it doesn't really affect your motorskills, just makes you euphoric or at least it does that to me.

wulf - you had the same thing twice. i fixed it.

Bout the brain cells. Everytime your head gets bumped some of those little f*ckers die. But since it is so minute you can get new ones pretty fast.

#40 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 04:34 PM

Actually, neurons (brain cells) never divide so the ones you kill are gone forever. But then again you have so many of them that it is hard to kill a significant part of them without being an alcoholic for 10 years or so, MJ doesn't kill nearly as many as Alcohol does. Alcohol is a solvent while THC is a lipid. Might not make sense if you haven't taken chemistry.

And another thing, MJ is only "healthy" if you don't smoke it, IE eat it. Alcohol also fights cancer, in SMALL doses. It helps to fight free radicals in your body (chemistry again).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users