Photo

Fourms getting less active/boring?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Poll: Teh Fourms (33 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think the fourms are getting less active

1. yes (13 votes [39.39%])

Percentage of vote: 39.39%

2. no (20 votes [60.61%])

Percentage of vote: 60.61%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 AssormentOfCandy

AssormentOfCandy

Combine Soldier

• Banned
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 02:51 AM

is it just me or are the fourms getting less active.. theres noowhere to post and its getting boring umm i think everyone should find things to talk about and be on fourms a few times a day not just when you hear about something..

#2 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 04:57 AM

no its not

but we can talk to shadow about making an emo blog section if that would make you happy

#3 poopsmcgee

poopsmcgee

The Lord of You

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 07:02 AM

but we can talk to shadow about making an emo blog section if that would make you happy

ahaaaah that's awesome. hilarious billy.....you ask him. and be sure to record his response.

Candy you may be right....I have noticed a bit of a drop off since you joined. I think ppl just hate you. :tdown:

#4 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 07:47 AM

I don't think the forums are getting less active.. i think the servers are getting a little too not as "cool"... don't get me wrong.. BoSS servers are still like the best place to play.. except what happened to all the cool admins that would just slay you if they think that youre thinking about camping, like in the good ol days? Nowadays (no offense admins i still think you do a good job) admins mostly just play and give themselves money, they do ban the occasional jackass.. but they don't have any fun like burning and drugging people... thats just my opinion though

#5 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 07:54 AM

I don't think the forums are getting less active.. i think the servers are getting a little too not as "cool"... don't get me wrong.. BoSS servers are still like the best place to play.. except what happened to all the cool admins that would just slay you if they think that youre thinking about camping, like in the good ol days? Nowadays (no offense admins i still think you do a good job) admins mostly just play and give themselves money, they do ban the occasional jackass.. but they don't have any fun like burning and drugging people... thats just my opinion though

I've been like that ever since I got admin so its nothing new for me :dork:

but I think the forums are actually more interesting and better now than they have been in previous months.

#6 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:56 AM

It's getting alittle less active I think, but it's probably cause alot of ppls are gone over the summer etc.. nothing to worry about really.

#7 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 01:07 PM

Not true. I have two binds that are meant make things more fun for the members.

The first is combust. If there is one person left on a team and he is facing a bunch of people, I say that "If he wins, I'm going to spontaneously combust!" And sure enough, if the loner wins, I burn muself until the end of the round.

The second is bounty. For a certain number of rounds, I tell members that they must compete to kill me. The one who does so gets $16000.

As for making life harder for members, yes, I slay CTs in sniper rooms but if some continually camps there, I burn them, freeze them, drug them, and blind them. I then announce their location with ma_csay.

Anyway, active, and at peak times (11am-2pm EST and 8pm-2am EST) Server 1 is almost always full or near full, and a lot of times, Server 2 has some people in it.

#8 AssormentOfCandy

AssormentOfCandy

Combine Soldier

• Banned
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 01:31 PM

?? IM NOT EMO!!!

edited- btw i noticed that there are about 9-10 people on fourms at once if everyone posted after they read something then it would be more active but about 75% of the people read a topic then say ahh lets not post lets see what others post.. like some of them only post things about or related to them

Edited by AssormentOfCandy, 21 June 2006 - 01:36 PM.

#9 Lil Italian Guy

Lil Italian Guy

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 01:39 PM

?? IM NOT EMO!!!
edited- btw i noticed that there are about 9-10 people on fourms at once if everyone posted after they read something then it would be more active but about 75% of the people read a topic then say ahh lets not post lets see what others post.. like some of them only post things about or related to them

Yeah you are emo haha j/p
Oh I saw you walling a couple nights ago just thought id let everyone know it was like round june 12th or something idk the exact day but i think sob and some other people were in the server

Edited by Lil Italian Guy, 21 June 2006 - 01:53 PM.

#10 AssormentOfCandy

AssormentOfCandy

Combine Soldier

• Banned
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 02:34 PM

Yeah you are emo haha j/p
Oh I saw you walling a couple nights ago just thought id let everyone know it was like round june 12th or something idk the exact day but i think sob and some other people were in the server

mother f*cker i will f*ck yo sh*t up why the hell do you even say something like that here you little c*nt.. tho i dont hack you should put that sh*t in the f*cking hackers section your f*cking !@#$%^& so stop f*cking saying sh*t about me when its not true

#11 monsterWorkAccount

monsterWorkAccount

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 03:03 PM

i will f*ck yo sh*t up

Anyone else sick of hearing a scrawny white 12 year old mutter this phrase? lol

#12 Lil Italian Guy

Lil Italian Guy

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 03:05 PM

Im not saying sh*t untrue, it is true I saw you walling the other night, are you calling me a liar? You better stfu the only reason you get food on the table is because I pay your mommy to blow me off so be nice to your daddy =)

#13 AssormentOfCandy

AssormentOfCandy

Combine Soldier

• Banned
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 03:43 PM

mother f*cker do something about it ... fagget...

#14 Lil Italian Guy

Lil Italian Guy

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 03:47 PM

lmao candys like in 6th grade, he has worse comebacks then I did when i was 5.

#15 medel

medel

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 04:07 PM

is it just me or are the fourms getting less active..

You're mom's getting less active/boring! (sorry, had to)
I don't think they're that bad. A little hateful all around, but that's to be expected on a net-game forum :D

#16 AssormentOfCandy

AssormentOfCandy

Combine Soldier

• Banned
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 04:23 PM

not hateful but noone likes me so ill leave and not come back happy? good. peaceout guys

#17 Lil Italian Guy

Lil Italian Guy

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 05:15 PM

noooo please dont leave i like your wall hack sexiness besides everyone on boss will miss you so much they will mourn for weeks!
not

Cya!

#18 youwerekilled

youwerekilled

NegroAchievement

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 05:16 PM

no candy! your youthfull exuberance is anoying but nessisary... when you got in a fight with bubbles the other day on vent, it was the funniest sh*t shlonky and i have ever heard!

#19 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 05:28 PM

no candy! your youthfull exuberance is anoying but nessisary... when you got in a fight with bubbles the other day on vent, it was the funniest sh*t shlonky and i have ever heard!

HAHA. The maturity level of that fight was as low as can be. "You are a poopy-head........no YOU are a poopy head" type sh*t. HAHAHA. Idiots....... :20:

Edited by ShLoNkY, 21 June 2006 - 05:29 PM.

#20 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 05:30 PM

not hateful but noone likes me so ill leave and not come back happy? good. peaceout guys

promise?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users