Photo

Fourms getting less active/boring?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Poll: Teh Fourms (33 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think the fourms are getting less active

1. yes (13 votes [39.39%])

Percentage of vote: 39.39%

2. no (20 votes [60.61%])

Percentage of vote: 60.61%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Lil Italian Guy

Lil Italian Guy

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 05:47 PM

Haha these message boards are pimping

#22 korosys420

korosys420

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 06:08 PM

did he seriously leave? :weee:

#23 youwerekilled

youwerekilled

NegroAchievement

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 06:11 PM

i hope not... he had his niche in boss... he served a purpose...(an annoying one) but a purpose none the less (boss ragdoll aka the youngin)...

Edited by youwerekilled, 21 June 2006 - 06:11 PM.

#24 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 06:42 PM

I don't think the forums are getting less active.. i think the servers are getting a little too not as "cool"... don't get me wrong.. BoSS servers are still like the best place to play.. except what happened to all the cool admins that would just slay you if they think that youre thinking about camping, like in the good ol days? Nowadays (no offense admins i still think you do a good job) admins mostly just play and give themselves money, they do ban the occasional jackass.. but they don't have any fun like burning and drugging people... thats just my opinion though

i burn and drug ppl all the damn time, where the hell were you

umm i posted this before i read the candy wars, so ....... i hate you candy you hacker and i hope your mom got aids from your !@#$%^& dad she f*cked for drugs when she made you on accident trying to support her crack prob. gg

Edited by wyte mafia, 21 June 2006 - 06:53 PM.

#25 youwerekilled

youwerekilled

NegroAchievement

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 06:43 PM

hey youwerekilled...how about a nice cup of shut the f*ck up? eh?

only if you lube it up and lick it sob!

#26 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 08:31 PM

Hahaha this is the good stuff right here... :20:

#27 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 10:42 PM

funny how nobody in this community liked candy but no one had the balls to out right call him out, sob we know you did but you didn't call him out on the forums

all it took was a guy that joined the forums like 2 days ago to get rid of him lol

#28 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 10:48 PM

funny how nobody in this community liked candy but no one had the balls to out right call him out, sob we know you did but you didn't call him out on the forums
all it took was a guy that joined the forums like 2 days ago to get rid of him lol

lol.... pwned

#29 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 12:15 AM

Heh, agree'd.

#30 Nagash

Nagash

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 12:29 AM

Funny you said that billy I was getting close to posting a topic in the admin forum about getting rid of him but I was cautious because I think Shadow liked him due to the servers he offered and since shadow had him in his sig as banned andthen removed him. I dislike candy so much just from reading his post on the forums. he is direspectful on here and on the servers. I'm glad he is gone and I hope he never comes back.

#31 poopsmcgee

poopsmcgee

The Lord of You

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 07:01 AM

Wait a minute Billy! I have been calling Candy a haxor online, in vent and on every post that has anything remotely to do with him.

Nobody seemed interested in taking up the issue, so I thought maybe he was protected from some higher power.

#32 Lost

Lost

Lazy Canadian Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 07:05 AM

Did he really change the models to make them easier to see? Not cool.. :no:

#33 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 07:19 AM

I love killing Candy. Some of the funniest sh*t happens when I do that. --->Keyboard

I didn't think he was that bad. Maybe annoying everyonce in awhile and certain times I really did wonder about his score, but then I would kill him and throw him off for a few rounds so it made it better. That would suck if he was banned again because I love a challenge (but I could live with killing cobra instead :evil: so yeah not up to me).

#34 poopsmcgee

poopsmcgee

The Lord of You

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 07:22 AM

Did he really change the models to make them easier to see? Not cool.. :no:

Coloured models are perfectly OK according to VAC2, and i bet more ppl use them than you might think. Candy's hax are more like the radar/recoil/wallin sh*t.

#35 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 07:54 AM

I wouldnt mind seeing the video, just so I can see the h4XX0r at work.

I must say I'm gonna miss killing him and all that. I'm with youwerekilled, he had a BoSS niche. It just means one of the newer people is gonna have to fill it now tho.

You all have to admit the server donation was pretty sweet while it lasted, there are plenty of youngins here... at least he gave something back while being annoying.

#36 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 08:03 AM

if shadow added some things it would be better i agree but i think its just fine for now....

#37 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 08:16 AM

The funny thing is that I was going to post a "WTF is up with this kid thread" in the admin or dedicated member area to see if he was protected or what his deal was. He was young/annoying but then again we all were to a certain extent when we were his age. As far as hax go; I don't really know. I'd say hes just good but if you guys have proof I believe it. Either way I didn't lose any sleep over the fact hes gone. :evil:

#38 poopsmcgee

poopsmcgee

The Lord of You

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 09:37 AM

I don't need to see a video, I did enough specing on him to know what he was up to.

I know this thread is terribly off topic so I'm gonna take it a bit further for just a sec.

I have my suspicions about some server 1 regulars who are not posters on the forum, I have been using fraps but I'm not posting anything until I have a really obvious example for proof.

I know that a new multihack came out and reading on other forums it is apparently really effective and hard to detect. I may dl and try it on a lan game to check it out for myself.

Keep an eye out...this hacking epidemic is turning me off playing the game entirely

#39 Lost

Lost

Lazy Canadian Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 09:55 AM

Aw muffin is someone cheating in an online game? If you think someone (or multiple someones <- lol) is cheating regularly, pm the names to one of the admins.

As far as Candy goes, I didn't really know him.. barely played when he was on. I have no beef, but it does appear that others here did/do.

And to end this totally gotten off topic topic..

I don't think the forums are slowing down much.. summer is coming so I expect some traffic decrease.. Even geeks need sunlight once in a while, its the only time we get to really show off our pasty white colored skin.

#40 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 10:59 PM

I just reopened to say that it is funny. I am more active now because I am not participating in any sports but I am f*cking filled during the winter. (School and snowboarding in wisconsin)

Any way...closed...i guess..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users