46 replies to this topic

#21 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 11:52 PM

f*ck Burnout! PGR3 is better! The physics suck in burnout. Any game the lets you rear end a car and it goes faster than you like it is sliding on ice is not a good game.

Well, I guess it is how you look at it. If you just want to crash into other cars, get burnout. If you want to really race and get points for style, get burnout. Plus the graphics. I have played both games and burnout can't beat the ability to walk around the garage you have of your cars and take realistic looking pictures of them.

And Kameo is pretty good. If you just want a game to kill time, get it. It is fun getting on a horse and plowing through literally hundreds of orcs all in one level.
Hitmanis badass. Just because youwerekilled sucks at a game doesnt mean you shouldn't get it and laugh in his face when he can't beat it. (jk, man)
And even if GRAW is best now, next year Huxley will f*cking dominate XBL, for sure.

#22 youwerekilled

youwerekilled

NegroAchievement

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 12:08 AM

totally, i just am not a hitman fan (the graphics also suck, it looks like a straight port from the reg xbox vers). but im sure huxly will be better online, as i think prey will in some respects (fast paced wise) :tup: ...

i just went on ign and looked at chromehounds 4 awhile.... i am def getting this game as well... (i liked armored core)

Edited by youwerekilled, 29 June 2006 - 04:06 AM.

#23 medel

medel

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 04:56 PM

yeah, I forgot about GRAW.. It's on my list.
Hitman graphics have always been lame at best, but the games are sooooo good
(it's fun to hear people whine that they can't just kill everyone in the level, too)
I've got oblivion on PC, so I don't particularly want it on xbox. Also I was kind of disapointed in it (so many more guild in morrowind... :D)
Prey has always looked sexy, I'm not sure if I want it on PC or xbox yet, though. We'll see.
Dead Rising just looks hilarious. I always think of zombie games as kind of lame (Typing of the Dead excluded) but this may just be rediculous enough for me.

#24 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 06:45 PM

yeah, I forgot about GRAW.. It's on my list.
Hitman graphics have always been lame at best, but the games are sooooo good
(it's fun to hear people whine that they can't just kill everyone in the level, too)
I've got oblivion on PC, so I don't particularly want it on xbox. Also I was kind of disapointed in it (so many more guild in morrowind... :D)
Prey has always looked sexy, I'm not sure if I want it on PC or xbox yet, though. We'll see.
Dead Rising just looks hilarious. I always think of zombie games as kind of lame (Typing of the Dead excluded) but this may just be rediculous enough for me.

Thats what Ilike to see! But in Hitman Blood Money you can upgrade different things, like weapons. More firepower, quieter, ect. Best thing is yo can buy body armor to reduce damage given to you per shot, health boosts ect. So, like I have said before, going back to an easier mission and blowing everyone you see away can be enjoyable and rewarding. :tup:
And I have felt the same about most zombie games. The last one I played was Hunter:the reckoning. It wasn't too great because the zombies were f*cking hard to kill where in real life you can just take an axe to their head. Dead Rising sees this and pretty much uses it to their advantage. I mean, have you ever seen a game where you can roll a bowling ball as a weapon? No, not even in postal...but I would like to see a cow's head filled with something i dead rising.

#25 adrian

adrian

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 07:23 PM

wow you are a confused boy...... all you need right now is

1. burnout revenge
2. ghost recon+expansion pack (def get this one if you only get 1 game)
3. oblivion
4. Fight night rd 3
5. PREY- commin out july 10!!!!! gonna be sick!!!! :tup:
forget kameo (for 5 yr olds), PGR 3 (burnout is better), perfect dark (PREY+ghost recon are WAAAAAY better), and bloodmoney (again recon is better + online for GRAW is currently the best by far for live).

dont listen to these guys, they are confused. my live name is YouWereKilled69

you are welcome. :tup:

He is right, Fight Knight and Ghost Recon are the best so far :tup:

#26 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 10:02 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagreeedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.................

and try jsws ...that sh*t looks funny as hell for 19 $$$$$$$$$$$............... :20: :20: :20:

#27 [WOLF]PedestrianFish

[WOLF]PedestrianFish

Lurker

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 10:49 AM

Burnout: Revenge is fun too

#28 medel

medel

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 11:25 AM

If it were fight knight, I'd try it. unfortunately I hate boxing/wrestling/fighting games..

Cobra: wtf is jsws?

xbox comes monday (according to UPS)... can't wait.

#29 youwerekilled

youwerekilled

NegroAchievement

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 08:25 PM

If it were fight knight, I'd try it. unfortunately I hate boxing/wrestling/fighting games..

Cobra: wtf is jsws?
xbox comes monday (according to UPS)... can't wait.

dwnload the fightnight demo! PREY DEMO IS OUT TOO!!!! MAD FUN!

#30 medel

medel

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 12:16 AM

dwnload the fightnight demo! PREY DEMO IS OUT TOO!!!! MAD FUN!

I will monday! :D

#31 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 01:44 AM

Hell yeah, FIGHT NIGHT!!! That sh*t was amazing. I must admit i did not expect such a performance from an XBox. As some of you may know, im a PS fan, and i am waiting for the second one to come out. However, my recent hour spent at BestBuy, playing that f*cking amazing boxing game (and i dont even enjoy watching or playing boxing that much), enlightened me as to where the technology has moved up to. I was ready to just grab myself an xbox and go home, spending the next 3 days straight playing games. I am going to wait though. If ps3 somehow disappoints me, I will buy 360 - which will be a little cheaper by the time, too.

Im going back to bestbuy to show my girl this game... shell flip. its awesome to have a gf that likes videogames. (shes doesnt play them, but enjoys watching other play) :perk:

#32 medel

medel

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 12:17 PM

Im going back to bestbuy to show my girl this game... shell flip. its awesome to have a gf that likes videogames. (shes doesnt play them, but enjoys watching other play) :perk:

it's quite awesome. Mine keeps trying to get me to teach her CS and she used to pwn me sniping in halo. :D

#33 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 02:14 PM

it's quite awesome. Mine keeps trying to get me to teach her CS and she used to pwn me sniping in halo. :D

Still trying to find someone like that... Had one, she was awesome. Then moved to Japan for college. :>.<:

#34 medel

medel

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 11:06 PM

Alright, so I ended up with Hitman ('cause I knew I was getting it already) and GRAW. GRAW is pretty solid, but the coop is nothing like the single player. That part is a serious disapointment. Also, my roommates TV BLOWS... Will have to deal with that later (read: next semester)

My live is GustavMauler for anyone who sees a friend request or wants to add me. I'll be on for halo soon enough. :D

#35 youwerekilled

youwerekilled

NegroAchievement

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 04:37 AM

ok just downloaded the demo for chromehounds which is another definite buy... but in order to download this demo you have to f*ck with your xbox and make it think you are in japan or the uk, since the demo was not released here... find out how to do this here it is fairly simple... takes 15 mins. the demo is cool... medel,,, get an hdtv immidiatly... :tup:

#36 medel

medel

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 10:05 AM

ping really has nothign to do with lag...its just how far away from the server you are....and if its a better box and somewhat cheaper....do that sh*t yo

haha if I weren't a poor college student I would. I miss having mine at home..

#37 youwerekilled

youwerekilled

NegroAchievement

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 11:21 PM

so after 3 mos my xbox finally died on me... well it didnt die but it would freeze after 20 mins of play, even after i bought a pelican fan stand, moved my cable box away from my 360 (heat) and moved my psu to a ventilated area (also heat). luckly i bought a $50 best buy 2 year replacement plan so i got a new one (4th gen) today. it has a new motherboard and has not frozen once.

being the dumbass i am i left ghost recon in the xbox i returned only to realize this @ 630, half an hour b4 best buy closes on sun... i took a cab there and barely recovered it.... oh well... im sure your 360s will die soon too... the guys @ best buy says it happens to everyone. :33: oh microsoft... cant you do anything right the first time around? :whatever:

#38 Shadow Gamer 21

Shadow Gamer 21

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 08:57 AM

CoD2 is a good game. So is Oblivion, if you don't have it on your computer. GRAW is good if you like slow paced tactical shooters. If you are into Splinter Cell's Versus mode like I am, wait until Double Agent comes out, it's going to be amazing! Also, if someone wants to throw me a friend request, my Gamertag is XxShadowSoulxX. DON'T say anything about the name, I didn't make it to sound emo at all, I hate emos, I thought it sounded cool at the time I made it and now I am regretting it. I made it before my nickname became Shadow Gamer 21.

EDIT: Pass on PD0, I was looking forward to it, but it's really a letdown. And Kameo's good if you like Adventure games. I would recommend you rent Hitman before buying it, you will probably beat it, unless you want all SA's on the hardest difficulty.

Edited by Shadow Gamer 21, 10 July 2006 - 07:47 PM.

#39 medel

medel

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 07:45 PM

I thought PDZ was much more fun than GRAW. It was also half the price (picked it up (collectors edition) for 23)
I still love Hitman, haven't gone all SA yet, but I think I only have like 2-3 more. I'll add you later weepingsoul. :p

#40 hurley41

hurley41

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 08:51 PM

if you are going to get a xbox 360, get the intercooler, because the xbox 360's main reason for dieing out is because of over heating, mine died out the first 3 months or so, and my friend just bought one yesterday a madder in fact, and the first thing i told him to but was the intercooler, because it has 3 pritty nice fans in it and it just sucks all the hot air out of it, take my idvice, because i wish i knew this befor i got my xbox 360 !!!!!

Edited by hurley41, 10 July 2006 - 08:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users