youwerekilled

NegroAchievement

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 02:22 AM

600 for a ps3.... no prob...
100 for a game.... no prob....
connecting my ps3 to my sony 30' widescreen HDTV via HDMI, then reclining on my lazy boy and looking at the beauty before me.... well worth a G! (priceless)

#22 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 11:20 AM

600 for a ps3.... no prob...
100 for a game.... no prob....
connecting my ps3 to my sony 30' widescreen HDTV via HDMI, then reclining on my lazy boy and looking at the beauty before me.... well worth a G! (priceless)

I wish I was able to say that. Hell, I asked for all cash for xmas, and it still took me 6 months just to save the 1k to buy and build my computer I'm on now. No way I'm doing that again for a PS3. Considering at this point it will be a good 2-3 years before I can afford a HDTV.

#23 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 01:44 PM

lol you know how you said that the games are going to cost 59$ to 99$, they said they said that the xbox 360 what going to be 40$-50$ and they are selling them for 60$+, but it is a different manifacuar, but dont get your hopes up ! :tup:

Not 60+, just 60 for brand new games.

#24 Fuz_master

Fuz_master

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 08:29 PM

Yah I was reading the new Electronic Gaming mag and they were interviewing the PS3 chairman or sumthin and he was being a cocky prick. Saying that he isnt worried about competition and sh*t. I think that their overestimating themselves. Although, they will have the best console out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users