65 replies to this topic

#41 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 12:20 PM

Im pretty sure nearly everyone hates French-Canadians...

#42 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 01:28 PM

Nobody likes the French, or derivates thereof (french-canadia). They refuse to communicate in English when somebody who does not know French approaches them, eventhough they can speak it. They're proud, ignorant and they have the shortest tempers in the world...
At the slightest provokocation, ban 'em :tup:

#43 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 02:02 PM

Agree'd, they are not welcome here.

but the ones who Can speak english and are not retarded can do whatever, I dont mind them as long as their not flaming Homo's about QC.

#44 poopsmcgee

poopsmcgee

The Lord of You

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 02:39 PM

I visit quebec often to see friends. the francophones that I meet are without exception the most rude, annoying and smelly ppl you ever want to meet. If BoSS is gonna be exclusionary of ANY group, I choose that one.

end of thread hijack....

#45 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 12:13 AM

f*ck the French.

#46 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 05:18 PM

one big thing, People need to stop taking things so f*cking Seriously, this is the internet, not preschool, Nobody is going to steal your cookies IRL!

#47 Nayr

Nayr

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 10:13 AM

agreed, and on a completely random note - i think that gun game is detracting seriously from the regular boSS servers. personally, i don't like it at all, obviously some others do, but does anyone else think that that may be a serious problem to the regular servers?

Edited by Nayr, 15 August 2006 - 10:14 AM.

#48 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 05:14 PM

Gun Game is the best thing to happen to CS:S

#49 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 07:37 PM

After BoSS and after me of course

#50 HellsAssassin

HellsAssassin

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 09:05 PM

After BoSS and after HellsAssassin of course

thx rogue!

#51 Nayr

Nayr

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 12:12 AM

perhaps..but there is still the less and less amount people seen playing on the servers, and i'm sorry but gun game gets boring after about the 4th minute.

#52 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 12:33 AM

hmm.... I don't really think GunGame hurts us much, either way People want to play it, its fun and keeps your skills working nicely, Thats why BoSS has 3 servers, 1 Office, 1 Dust, 1 GunGame... Imo, It works out for the best if you think about it, but I don't know, It still takes time to make a server go from 0 people to full...

Long as people join office, I dont care what they do afterwards, as long as everyone has fun and doesn't get into trouble its all good.

#53 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 02:33 AM

Yeah, just join Server 1 for a little. People end up joining after a little. I know it's boring to be in the server all alone, but hey, someone has to do it.

#54 Communist

Communist

Red Lazarus

• PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 02:17 PM

Ach, away with ye emo. Discuss the state of the servers.

I'm not personally fond of the gungame, seeing as how I suck at it, but a lot of ppl do like it, and I think it draws people to the servers. So, yeah, we should prolly keep the gungame.

I really think we should start a cycle on server 2. Dust isn't a very popular map anymore, sadly, and there's too many servers with nothing BUT dust2 for us to compete there. We could keep those maps, but with only dust and dust2 on #2 that server isn't gonna get much traffic. I really would like the idea of a Deathmatch Server- we have a lot of maps in our Gungame server like Home vs. Home, Officeworld, Matrix, Dragonduel, and Aim_Shotty that would be fast-paced, exciting DM maps. We could also throw in Dust, Dust2, and the BoSS map once it's finished.

No problems with server 1. :D

I would also like it if we could drop the blood feud with NSG and tone down the admin response. The admin thing has been noted before, but not NSG.

We're supposed to be ALLIES or some sh*t, so why are we getting petty and emo on each other?

If there's something I'm missing here because I'm new-ish and naive, then forget it, but as far as I can see, we're not that diff, and whatever line exists has been heavily blurred.

I want the fighting to stop before we forget why we play the game.

Well, them thar be my two bits.

P.S. Spetznaz FTW

Edited by Communist, 21 August 2006 - 02:18 PM.

#55 G-Hood

G-Hood

Lurker

• Banned
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 03:20 PM

It has stopped :)

#56 Lost Hatter

Lost Hatter

Drug Addict

• Banned
  • 125 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 03:59 PM

Word..........................Word

Lost Hatter �2005

#57 fadetoblack

fadetoblack

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 03:24 AM

In reguards to the state of the servers being so emty lately, I think we need to come up with some ideas to try and get more people to notice the servers. Perhaps if more members connected to the servers and just spec it would bring the servers higher up on the search lists? Another thing could be using bots which i know most people think is gay but it would show users on the serber and may atttract people. Just a few ideas, if anyone has any further input on the topic I would be glad to hear your suggestions :tup:

#58 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 11:41 AM

You know its bad when fade to black posts...

Well as a reminder I suggested we could join other servers with the BoSS tag and play there. People always ask about the tag, you kindly explain and send them the IP. After that, you keep playing on the server so you aren't just recruiting. In that way you give BoSS both a good name and attract players.

#59 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 05:02 PM

Only thing I can even think of that really irks me (and I'm sure most everyone will disagree with me) is level stealing in GG. I HATE it. And no, not because it happens to me a lot. I'm usually one of the folks stealing several. Just kinda defeats a lot of the purpose of the game, *to me*. But yeah, whatever. :tup:

Also, in my opinion, the gun game server became less popular not just because of the ip change, but also because alot of admins just spawn themselves nades on their nade untill they kill someone with a nade, which is just not fair at all to all of the other players and they have almost no chance to win, which makes it less fun.

I'm guilty of doing that on two occassions. I do feel bad for it, and I haven't done it since then. The main reason I even did was because there were a few others already doing it. I know that doesn't justify it, don't get me wrong. Just saying.

I apologize.

Edited by Xiertic, 25 August 2006 - 05:04 PM.

#60 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 05:43 PM

Level stealing is the pwnsauce. The only thing that really pisses me off with it is when you try to knife and the guy shoots you a couple of times and then takes out his knife and kills you. I insta-slay those f*ckers, even if they are admins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users