34 replies to this topic

#21 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 03:09 PM

I don't disagree that some jobs require you to be drug-free, I'm all for safety. I wouldn't want my pilot to be using MJ. It's a psychoactive drug, and it does impair you (though not nearly as much as alcohol).

The problem with drug tests though is that they are so unfair. One guy who was smoking a joint a month ago gets caught, while some other deusche who's been doing 8balls all weekend walks free.

#22 Fluke

Fluke

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 03:18 PM

lol so many of you went so far from his original question. he wasnt asking about workin high,,,hes just asking about the piss test.. i got tested b4 i started with my company.took a month off from smoking then took the test then that night went out and smoked. if they only test when your hired you have no worries just take a break then go back. i will never be tested again for this company that i am at now unless i get hurt or cause an accident.. i personally dont see what the big deal is (besides that its illegal) if your not stoned on the job. i deal with alot of heavy/dangerous sh*t.smoking the night b4 has no effect on me the next day at work but then again i never smoke while im on the job.

#23 fadetoblack

fadetoblack

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 03:39 PM

I can't beleive i just read all of that ranting bullsh*t lol. Meanwhile hardly anyone replied to Stoned's original comment. Anyway Stoned, there are tons of products out there that claim to fool MJ tests. I would recommend checking out a smoke shop or staying clean a month or so if your gonna be tested.

#24 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 03:41 PM

Get a friend's urine or use teh synthetic stuff.

#25 korosys420

korosys420

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 03:54 PM

i think i read somewhere that they watch you pee in the cup so baggen it wont work there on to us . i say go by some pills flush your system and go piss. the only time most all employers test is the beginning and if if you cause a accedent or get hurt. i toke before work at lunch and when i get home about 3 times before bed. pot head ???? i think so. 7 + years now ftw

my friend toked on a friday drank a gallon and a half of water sat and sun. come mon he took a test for the military and passed. they asked why he was so deluted being an athlete they understood.

Edited by korosys420, 13 September 2006 - 03:58 PM.

#26 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 04:55 PM

nice find chriss, solves all the problems, the one month waiting, the one week waiting....f*ck that, buy some piss.

#27 data

data

Lurker

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 05:51 PM

poops if you don't like american and how it functions than you could leave.

#28 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 05:53 PM

Data shut the f*ck up or get off my forums, theres no need for your bullsh*t.

and to anybody going offtopic in this thread, you will get a 5 day forum suspension if you continue.

The only one who said something productive was Chris, thats f*cked. Seriously guys, grow the f*ck up and stop arguing, its downright childish, Keep the Rhetoric to yourself.

#29 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 06:29 PM

Data shut the f*ck up or get off my forums, theres no need for your bullsh*t.

and to anybody going offtopic in this thread, you will get a 5 day forum suspension if you continue.

The only one who said something productive was Chris, thats f*cked. Seriously guys, grow the f*ck up and stop arguing, its downright childish, Keep the Rhetoric to yourself.

Yea but all our bickering makes the forums more interesting :1:

#30 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 06:50 PM

that is true, but i do have to say that chriss wasnt the only one helping, some said get off one weekend with lots of water(korosys), or just quit for a month....but it is entretaining....

#31 Sgt.Buttery

Sgt.Buttery

The Object of Frequent Lulz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 07:02 PM

I read all the stuff on this thread, and after reading each rant, guess what? It got me dizzy and confused. High, even.

But really, if a company wants to test your piss before they hire you, it is understandable. Drug tests in some cases go right along with a physical and background check when people are being hired.
In some companys' point of few, they want to know if they are hiring a decent individual. I'm not saying that toker's are bad people, but in the company's perspective, drugs and good labor don't mix. Monthy tests, however, seem like sh*t, because then it seems like they are invading privacy.
The way they do it is also pretty bureacratic. So it is easy to get around. (Stop for a little while like everyone else said.)

So that's what I have to say in response to Logan's original post.

As for these kinds of threads, some people should take a step back and realize that they are for debating and not b*tching at eachother. That's like if there was a presidential debate and when one candidate disproved the other, that guy would call him a dickhead.

We don't need that here. That's what this is for.

:tup:

#32 Mr. Sticks

Mr. Sticks

Spam Master General

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 07:14 PM

(Don't mind this post. I deleted it because I guess I didn't see there was a second page of this stuff and what I said is irrelevant now.)

Edited by Mr. Sticks, 13 September 2006 - 07:15 PM.

#33 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 07:23 PM

Get a friend's urine or use teh synthetic stuff.

The best way to get a friends urine sample into the bathroom is to get him/her to piss into an empty tube of toothpaste. sneak it down your pants, and viola! (y'know, incase they check to make sure you don't have a bag in your pocket, etc)

#34 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 07:23 PM

i thought i was clear in my first post when i said to buy clean piss in a bag that you heat. there is a tube with a valve and no they do not look at your dick when you piss, in fact every test i have had i was alone in a bathroom, they dump blue dye in the toilet and shut the water off in the sink. its easy.

Edited by wyte mafia, 13 September 2006 - 07:24 PM.

#35 Stoned Hatter

Stoned Hatter

The Stoned one

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 10:27 PM

nice replies i expected none lol i am not really b*tching just wanted to see some options ty people for posting your options for me :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users