• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 08:15 PM

Coolest charachters are as follows;

Warcraft II: Grom Hellscream
Starcraft: Lt. Kerrigan (infested)
Warcraft III: Lord Archimonde

Oh come on! I didn't know ANYONE actually liked Archimonde! The lich king ftw!

Speakin' of Grom though, the fight with him, Thrall, and Mannaroth was freakin' sweet.

#42 dar_tana

dar_tana

Death to the Infidels!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 09:24 PM

Yeah, too bad Grom was such an idiot in WCIII.

#43 Communist

Communist

Red Lazarus

• PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 11:39 PM

Fav SC character had to be either Jimmy Raynor or that Russian-style fleet commander with the Terran homeworld fleet, with Kerry and Tassadar close behind. YES I AM A TERRAN, F*CK YOUR PROTOSS BASS-ACKWARDS RELIGIOUS INFIGHTING! You called down the thunder, motherf*cker, now reap the whirlwind!

*ahem*

Starcraft Gamer is a legitimate job title in South Korea. This just in: South Korea kicks ass.

And I think I speak for all of us when I say GIVE US THAT GODDAMN STARCRAFT FPS!

Edited by Communist, 13 December 2006 - 11:40 PM.

#44 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 12:20 AM

Oh come on! I didn't know ANYONE actually liked Archimonde! The lich king ftw!

Speakin' of Grom though, the fight with him, Thrall, and Mannaroth was freakin' sweet.

He's the biggest baddest motherfucker in the WC universe! (let's not count WoW) How can anyone think Arthas is cooler after the end movie in Reign of Chaos when Archimonde is climbing the World Tree? Most badass thing in the whole game. But yeah, the last movie in Frozen Throne is fucking bad ass too.

@Commie: In the end, Zerg pwns all, and Terran is teh gimpness.

#45 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 12:30 AM

He's the biggest baddest motherf*cker in the WC universe! (let's not count WoW) How can anyone think Arthas is cooler after the end movie in Reign of Chaos when Archimonde is climbing the World Tree? Most badass thing in the whole game. But yeah, the last movie in Frozen Throne is f*cking bad ass too.

And at the end, he gets wtfpwned by a bunch of tree-hugger elves. lawl.

I tell you who owns every God damn one of them though.
Raistlin Majere.
+30 coolness to anybody ('cept Blackwasp) that knows who that is without Googling him.

#46 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 11:25 AM

I'll tell you how cool Archimonde is....he's so cool that if you can struggle your way into Hyjal(i have), his ass is plastered to the world tree. Ive seen it. Creepy yet kinda cool looking. And whoever mentioned the fight between Grom Hellscream and Mannoroth...yes that was pretty much the best video from WC3.

FTR, I doubt they'll make Arthas killable.

And to whoever asked how many times Kel'thuzad has been killed. youre prolly right with 10...The best guild on my server 'Critical Mass' killed him about a month ago. My server has been around since release.

#47 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 12:12 PM

And whoever mentioned the fight between Grom Hellscream and Mannoroth...yes that was pretty much the best video from WC3.

Agreed. Too bad they didn't animate the fight between Arthas and Illidan like that, they did some kinda lame ass comic or whatever instead, I HATED that. After all that work, especially in that hellacious last level, I was expecting a lot more. The last video with Arthas climbing up to the Frozen Throne was hot, but a fight with him and Ill would have been so much better.

FTR, I doubt they'll make Arthas killable.

I certainly hope you're right.

Edited by Xiertic, 14 December 2006 - 12:13 PM.

#48 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 02:04 PM

Do you play WoW Xiertic? There are alot of cool mentions to Lore in the game, and obviously, the game line is porgressing toward more memorable characters, events, etc. altho Im sure you are going to have to be in an adavanced end game content guild to participate in alot of this, it will still be cool. They are even adding an instance called the caverns of time where you can go back to past events like Medivh opening the dark portal and stuff like that. We shall see

#49 medel

medel

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 02:46 PM

And at the end, he gets wtfpwned by a bunch of tree-hugger elves. lawl.

I tell you who owns every God damn one of them though.
Raistlin Majere.
+30 coolness to anybody ('cept Blackwasp) that knows who that is without Googling him.

isn't raistlin from those really sh*tty dragonlance books that they pump out ~50 a year?

#50 dar_tana

dar_tana

Death to the Infidels!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 04:30 PM

I would have to say the end of Frozen Throne is the best movie. I agree that they jib you with that movie between him and Illidan, but they make up for it with Arthas' following movie. I think Archimonde is pretty sick in the games as well, but in the movies I think he looks pretty dumb. I don't particularly like the ending movie for WC:ROC, but any movie after beating that ridiculous final level on hard you'll just find amazing.
I'd say my second favorite movie (or maybe first) would be beginning of Frozen Throne, just because Illidan is beastly (doesn't that just sound like me?)

#51 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 07:46 PM

isn't raistlin from those really sh*tty dragonlance books that they pump out ~50 a year?

Well to clarify, the books he came from that I like are the six original books, that were done by the original authors. I don't care for the Dragonlance books being done by all the "fans", but the original stuff by two original authors is f*cking wicked awesome.

But since you called them sh*tty, no +30 for you. They probably are sh*tty, I haven't read most of the new junk after hearing how bad it was. But the original six... Much love.

#52 medel

medel

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 08:59 PM

Well to clarify, the books he came from that I like are the six original books, that were done by the original authors. I don't care for the Dragonlance books being done by all the "fans", but the original stuff by two original authors is f*cking wicked awesome.

But since you called them sh*tty, no +30 for you. They probably are sh*tty, I haven't read most of the new junk after hearing how bad it was. But the original six... Much love.

I totally remember reading them in middle school and loved them. Picked one up a few years ago for old time's sake and realized what trash they really are. :D But yeah, what I remember of Raistlin made him pretty badass.

#53 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 08:47 AM

I totally remember reading them in middle school and loved them. Picked one up a few years ago for old time's sake and realized what trash they really are. :D But yeah, what I remember of Raistlin made him pretty badass.

Yeah well, he just got so powerful that he actually went into the realms beyond, destroyed all the gods, then the world.
I'd say that's some power. ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users