77 replies to this topic

#1 Capt.John

Capt.John

Goofanacka

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 08:40 PM

YAY, my dad just called and was like omg i got a wii and im lIKE OM G PICK ME UPPPP

IM so exited he wont tell me what games he got me (it was supposed to be a christmas present) so I cant wait, but sh*t i have homework, so let me go do that now...

WWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

f*ck yea motha f*cka :1: :1: :1: :1: :tup: :tup:

#2 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 08:43 PM

congrats man, I want to get a WII just for Z:TP

#3 Capt.John

Capt.John

Goofanacka

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 08:48 PM

woofta im done, sorry this is kind of..pointless topic but thankyou spam :tup:

man i have to wait like 40 mins till i can play it though :whatever:

BUT f*ck YES

#4 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 08:52 PM

Lucky hoe

#5 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 08:59 PM

Do you want another cookie?
i can go get one. :evil:

#6 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 09:12 PM

Do you want another cookie?
i can go get one. :evil:

Don't give him a cookie, he just got a wii!

#7 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 09:57 PM

Eh. I still think it's the worst of the three systems.

But whatever makes you happy I suppose.

Have fun.

#8 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 11:03 PM

I have 2 of them and a PSIII with Resistance and CODIII...............................

Just waiting to be put on ebay. :1:

#9 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 11:18 PM

One of my friends got a WII, but i havent been over his crib yet. Gotta go check it out.
Once i get an HDTV, ill be deciding between a ps3 and an XBOX360...

#10 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 12:35 AM

Dude, Wii kicks ass. Currently Zelda is the game I'm hooked on, but I'm looking forward to RedSteel and maybe CoD3 or NFS:C.

#11 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 02:43 AM

I dont know, maybe its just me, but even though im a great fan of console, i still REFUSE to play FPS games on consoles... unless you get a keyboard for that sh*t, but that is just queer, if you ask me. :perk:

I will only get those games for consoles, if i adore the game and if it will not be released for PC. Besides that sports, racing, flying simulators and other quest games are the shiznet for consoles.

#12 Lost

Lost

Lazy Canadian Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 08:47 AM

Congrats.. don't forget to stretch before you play.. :20:

#13 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 09:41 AM

Besides that sports, racing, flying simulators and other quest games are the shiznet for consoles.

Somehow I've never been able to get any sort of flight sim to work well on a console, I need to be able to use a joystick. Wing Commander and TIE-Fighter FTW.

I asked for the parents for a 360 for christmas, but I fully intend to buy a Wii after I finish rebuilding my computer. The control scheme is a major selling point for me and provided it works well with most games I have no problem with it not being insane graphically. Hell, I still play my n64.

#14 poopsmcgee

poopsmcgee

The Lord of You

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 10:10 AM

I was able to get a PS3, but not able to get a wii, even wit my preorder. Toys R Us sold me out. I opened the PS3, played it on my friend's HD set, found out that the graphics looked meh, it wouldn't play any of my ps2 games either.

I'm gonna wait for wii to be back in stores and get one...IDC if the graphics are crappy, I just wanna play wit the nunchuk

#15 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 10:53 AM

on a scale of 1-10 after playing the WII at gamestop...I have to say, legend of Zelda:TP looks pretty damn good, and the way the game plays and you interact with it...now thats next gen with the physical interaction....but ughh back on my original topic, on a scale of 1-10 I give the wii graphics a 7..not the best but it looks damn good.
ps3 I give an 8.5....and xbox 360 is a tossup between 8 and 9.
I played the demo of fall of resistance, and I can honestly say..meh.it played like halo and looked like a really pretty HL2.and suposedly its suposed to be the first game to require the additional information on the blue ray.eh...honestly, Gears of War looks just as good, and I loved the way it played.but ill stick to PC, Crysys, am I oh so looking forward to you.

#16 Mr. Sticks

Mr. Sticks

Spam Master General

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 05:05 PM

I'm at 27 and a half hours into Zelda, just beat the 5th dungeon, and have quite a few of the sidequests done. That game is buttsecks! I also beat the entire Rayman single player, played a sh*tload of multiplayer on it with my friends, and started some of the challenges. Then, I've played the Red Steel multiplayer with my friends for about 5 hours total. I've also played the hell out of Wii Sports with my friends. Yeah, the Wii is f*cking awesome, even if it's not as pretty as the 360 or PS3 (And at least the Wii is running correctly.) God I can't wait until some good Virtual Console games come out, until the Internet Browser is up, and until Super Smash Bros. Brawl and online gameplay.

Now that I've got all that off my chest I think I need a towel. :tup:

Edited by Mr. Sticks, 29 November 2006 - 10:38 PM.

#17 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 05:26 PM

One of my friends got a WII, but i havent been over his crib yet. Gotta go check it out.
Once i get an HDTV, ill be deciding between a ps3 and an XBOX360...

*cough* 360 *cough*

#18 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 05:26 PM

I'm at 23 and a half hours into Zelda, just beat the 5th dungeon, and have quite a few of the sidequests done. That game is buttsecks! I also beat the entire Rayman single player, played a sh*tload of multiplayer on it with my friends, and started some of the challenges. Then, I've played the Red Steel multiplayer with my friends for about 5 hours total. I've also played the hell out of Wii Sports with my friends. Yeah, the Wii is f*cking awesome, even if it's not as pretty as the 360 or PS3 (And at least the Wii is running correctly.) God I can't wait until some good Virtual Console games come out, until the Internet Browser is up, and until Super Smash Bros. Brawl and online gameplay.

Now that I've got all that off my chest I think I need a towel. :tup:

Oi! Oi! help me beat the semi-boss in the first dungeon, i want that f*cking bow!

#19 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 05:28 PM

have fun with that plastic thatll become a paperweight in 3 months when u realize how something new can be 'so cool' :whatever:
The wii is so ghey.
But i hate consoles. Wii just happends to be the gheyest.

#20 Capt.John

Capt.John

Goofanacka

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 05:23 PM

ok, first off for the wii haters/graphic wh*res, go play your broken down pos, i mean ps3, anyway I have Zelda,Wii Sports, Gt pro series, and im hopefully getting another game soon...I love my wii, some girl is playing with my wii right now though... :20:

`~John

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users